Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

$250. :) Yeak said that it's cost price woh. Not too sure about that, but I have other contractors quoting me that amount or even more. :)

Oh, we won't be using any movers. Our "movers" are our friends. Heheh, and one of my hb's friends will be getting his dad's lorry to help us loh. :P Save $$, but we should be treating them to dinner or sth bah. :)

ohh..$250.00 only ahh....if i knw so cheap i oso wana do too! Too bad already confirmed the Bifold door le...haiz...its my mistake again...cos i always 'assume' it will be ex so didnt ask yeak to quote...nevermind lah..perhaps next time when the bifold spoild liao then consider the PD...

so good lor...got friends help....my hubby friends offer to help but we got to rent our own lorry...

i think better ask those professional one...moreover we lao kock kock le...scared sprained here and there...duno how to pay them the medical fees..hahaha....i got alot bulky furnitures to move oso...hahaha...so suan le bah....these $ cannot save le....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Her ID is the one who didnt show up at ur place last weekend lor :P

:bangwall: back to the drawing board!!!

Edited by aubrey

ohh..$250.00 only ahh....if i knw so cheap i oso wana do too! Too bad already confirmed the Bifold door le...haiz...its my mistake again...cos i always 'assume' it will be ex so didnt ask yeak to quote...nevermind lah..perhaps next time when the bifold spoild liao then consider the PD...

so good lor...got friends help....my hubby friends offer to help but we got to rent our own lorry...

i think better ask those professional one...moreover we lao kock kock le...scared sprained here and there...duno how to pay them the medical fees..hahaha....i got alot bulky furnitures to move oso...hahaha...so suan le bah....these $ cannot save le....

Hee.. It's just $30 more than the bi-fold door. We didn't ask for PD at first for our wash area. But due to space constraint, Yeak suggested that we get a PD door instead. So we did loh. :)

Haha, I also got a couple of large stuff to shift - my fridge, 1 sofa & my current bedframe that my ILs wana use. The rest are boxes & boxes & boxes. Hope that they can do it bah. They also old liao... wait sprain we gota pay for their medical fees! haha!

Have u started packing? U searched for curtains? I keep wanting to ask Jimmy textiles & a couple of other contacts I got online to quote, bt keep forgetting to bring my floor plan to fax to them. :(

Hee.. It's just $30 more than the bi-fold door. We didn't ask for PD at first for our wash area. But due to space constraint, Yeak suggested that we get a PD door instead. So we did loh. :)

Haha, I also got a couple of large stuff to shift - my fridge, 1 sofa & my current bedframe that my ILs wana use. The rest are boxes & boxes & boxes. Hope that they can do it bah. They also old liao... wait sprain we gota pay for their medical fees! haha!

Have u started packing? U searched for curtains? I keep wanting to ask Jimmy textiles & a couple of other contacts I got online to quote, bt keep forgetting to bring my floor plan to fax to them. :(

Angel, ur PD door is cheap! I've called up the PD door distributor and they are charging $280 (incl of GST or not i'm not sure). I also prefer PD door, am getting 2 for my toilets :)

I'll be waiting for ur curtains lobang! After u, it will be my turn!

yalor..old liao bone very 'fragile' man! haha....

i will not custom made curtains cos to me very ma fan....lazy and expensive! currently in my woodlands house i custom made day & night for living, and roman blinds for 3 bedrooms. Total damage $2.2K. Do u believe i didnt wash my roman blinds for 7 years? All i did was use my handheld steamer and steam over the roman blinds then after that i use hairdryer to blow dry....it not easy to fixed back after wash oso...regret doing roman blinds but very nice looking lor....

The living room curtain worst...haha...after 'dry clean' we didnt hang it back le...now in the wardrobe still covering the dry clean plastic bag! imagine only hang for half years!

I will just go ikea or spot light buy those ready made one...as and when i wana change designs or colors can just buy...even takashimaya have quite nice ready made ones!

me not even source for mover yet!! haha...all havent do....but i already pack some clothings le...still got alot havent touch lor...

:bangwall: back to the drawing board!!!

Try Ah Soon. Lots pple recommended him. I wanted to try too, but he was super busy during the time I was getting quotes. So dropped the idea. :)

Angel u want me to recommend my curtain dealer to u ?

its opposite my block,u can compare the price before commit!

Will ur curtain lobang come to my place to take measurements or will quote via fax? Or I gota go down personally? I nw no time to go down personally liao :bangwall:

Angel, ur PD door is cheap! I've called up the PD door distributor and they are charging $280 (incl of GST or not i'm not sure). I also prefer PD door, am getting 2 for my toilets :)

I'll be waiting for ur curtains lobang! After u, it will be my turn!

Hee.. Think yeak was nice enough to charge me at cost price for the PD door. :)

haha! I still rem I'll let u know abt the curtain deal after I've done it. I'll rem to bring my floor plan along to fax to the curtain pple tml! :D

yalor..old liao bone very 'fragile' man! haha....

i will not custom made curtains cos to me very ma fan....lazy and expensive! currently in my woodlands house i custom made day & night for living, and roman blinds for 3 bedrooms. Total damage $2.2K. Do u believe i didnt wash my roman blinds for 7 years? All i did was use my handheld steamer and steam over the roman blinds then after that i use hairdryer to blow dry....it not easy to fixed back after wash oso...regret doing roman blinds but very nice looking lor....

The living room curtain worst...haha...after 'dry clean' we didnt hang it back le...now in the wardrobe still covering the dry clean plastic bag! imagine only hang for half years!

I will just go ikea or spot light buy those ready made one...as and when i wana change designs or colors can just buy...even takashimaya have quite nice ready made ones!

me not even source for mover yet!! haha...all havent do....but i already pack some clothings le...still got alot havent touch lor...

Same here! My current place also use roman blinds for the bedrooms, but we didn't wash it for abt 4yrs liao. haha... Find it reali hard to fix back. That's why we're gg with all curtains at my new house. :P Hopefully will be hardworking enuff to put them back after cleaning. :P

eh... sorry ah, but wats a PD door? i read until blur blur leh... :dunno:

Yoz, check this webbie out: http://www.pddoor.com/180opening.htm :P

i ask for quote and confirm liao i asked them to come to my place for the measurement and made the downpayment lor.

u may call them for the quotation at 62970070 or 62931323

Yarkly interiors decorations.

Thanks! Any one in particular to ask for?

OMG! There's lights in my house! :dancingqueen: And they look gorgeous when I turned them on. :wub:

u may look for Chiat min or terrence.

Thanks! Hopefully they'll give me a good quote. :)

OMG! There's lights in my house! :dancingqueen: And they look gorgeous when I turned them on. :wub:

Thanks! Hopefully they'll give me a good quote. :)

ya, show pictures leh... too busy scanning pictures of sinks for me. :P