Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Hey Angel81, how much did ur curtains cost and where did you got it from? I'm thinking of doing blinds or something like urs cuz my son just loves playing with the curtains I have at home now which is the long one.. Hahaha..

Dunno when can start my own T-Blog, wifey says I'm wasting my time.. Hahaha.. Anyways, very nice place u've got over there! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey Angel81, how much did ur curtains cost and where did you got it from? I'm thinking of doing blinds or something like urs cuz my son just loves playing with the curtains I have at home now which is the long one.. Hahaha..

Dunno when can start my own T-Blog, wifey says I'm wasting my time.. Hahaha.. Anyways, very nice place u've got over there! :)

Harlow! Must start ur own t-blog to share share and let us :dribble: at ur place! hehehehe, thanks thanks for the compliment.

3 sets of day and nite curtains for 3 bedrooms and 1 set of day curtains for dining room cost $900. Night curtains 80% blockage. I'll PM u the number shortly. :)

like rondy said, ur curtains so short and cute how much u paid? window grill is also quite nice!

Haha! It doesn't look bad and can block lights can liao. I paid $900 for 3 sets of day & nite for 3 bedrooms and 1 set of day curtains for dining room. The window grill was made by the previous owner. Since they're still in ok condition, we decided to keep them for the time being to save $ loh. :)

Harlow! Must start ur own t-blog to share share and let us :dribble: at ur place! hehehehe, thanks thanks for the compliment.

3 sets of day and nite curtains for 3 bedrooms and 1 set of day curtains for dining room cost $900. Night curtains 80% blockage. I'll PM u the number shortly. :)

Harlow! Hahaha.. Would love to start my own t-blog.. I wanted to start one roughly before the time renotalk forum was down, but time dragged on, den the forum went down so didn't get to start it lor.. Think I will start one soon bah... Hahaha..

Anyways, thanks for your contacts! :)

Hi Angel,

Can PM me your curtain contact? Actually i'm only doing 1st of day/night curtain for my MBR, dunno any curtain maker will give me good price due to my biz very small?

Cheers

Harlow! Hahaha.. Would love to start my own t-blog.. I wanted to start one roughly before the time renotalk forum was down, but time dragged on, den the forum went down so didn't get to start it lor.. Think I will start one soon bah... Hahaha..

Anyways, thanks for your contacts! :)

Yah man, RT was down for quite awhile, and it was rather sianz. At least now it's up and running, so yah! it's time to start one. Hee... Looking forward to ur t-blog! :)

Most welcome. Hope u get a gd quote! :)

Hi Angel,

Can PM me your curtain contact? Actually i'm only doing 1st of day/night curtain for my MBR, dunno any curtain maker will give me good price due to my biz very small?

Cheers

Harlow harlow! Just PM-ed u liao. Aiyah, there's no big or small biz now. All biz is gd biz in this downturn. :) Moreover, there's a chance of referral leh rite? :P

Hope u get a gd quote! :D

Edited by Angel81

Yo neighbor, i talked to your HB this morning leh. Short while only cos we all rushing to work. :P

Harlow! Izit? hehehee.. Muz be cuz last nite we parked until ur blk there, then u guys met while gg to drive to wk rite? hehehe

Harlow! Izit? hehehee.. Muz be cuz last nite we parked until ur blk there, then u guys met while gg to drive to wk rite? hehehe

ya... he drive to work but i take MRT to work. Save petrol save parking for me. :D

ya... he drive to work but i take MRT to work. Save petrol save parking for me. :D

Hahaha! Yah, now drive to wk v x. Hehhehe... I went out like 10mins b4 him! Alamak, missed u by abit. haha.. How's tings? Ur girls and Muffin?

Hahaha! Yah, now drive to wk v x. Hehhehe... I went out like 10mins b4 him! Alamak, missed u by abit. haha.. How's tings? Ur girls and Muffin?

Muffin's still the king in balcony. Got to give her a nice shave soon.

My girls still as wild, hard to control, never sleep before 11:30pm. The younger one excited over able to promote up the rank this year end so has been very cranky.