Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Yah! Their collection is huge! Hehe, so far I've not gotten any pics from them yet, cuz I still can't decide what to get (I like soooo many of them!)

Maybe we can order together and save abit on transport cost. hehehe.. What type of pictures are you eyeing on?

nature nature or dogs dogs kind? most likely black and white or serpia kind pictures.. how about u?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nature nature or dogs dogs kind? most likely black and white or serpia kind pictures.. how about u?

I like the doggies ones as well. My fav is of a doggie reading up on cats. SOOO cute! But duno where to put. :( I'm thinking of a B&W one for dining rm, a nature/close up on orchids for foyer, and a 3-pc one for living room. Oh, and I like those cute doggie posters by Ken Bailey for my kitchen. But duno if I should anot. haha

yes..pls help me check the brand and possible the price oso! heehee...

I have a white color cellini side table cost ard $400.00. Hubby said put that side table beside our sofa can liao...haiz...me trying to make do with it now...still hoping got miracles...heehee...

mrspiglet

u did a single light in the middle for ur MBR? Hee, next time consider changing the light to a nice pendant light, and it'll look wonderful too! Mine's actually L-box, with a tiny bit of false ceiling at the entrance to make the L-box one straight line. :) So when will u be shifting in? After Qing Ming? :)

i dun like the idea of cleaning a pendant light, sadly. :( Think shd just find those standing lights with warm color to feel up that missing mood!

I'll be shifting right after Qing Ming, partially... hehe! Hub say i can continue staying at my mum's place n go over on wkends only. Which means i still have someone to do my laundry for me b4 i downgrade to house slave! :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SO NICE! I love the MBR toilet, love the kitchen with the glass door.. love the balcony and the foyer area!! wowww

Decals from Decorette? I spotted the little fat birdie!! :)

roamca

The brand name is Akemi, and I bought it at around $150 after discount at Robinsons, Raffles City. The good thing about this brand is that the fitted sheets are deep enough to fit thicker mattresses. :)

Hehe, make do with the one you have while you slowly search for another one loh. :)

mrspiglet

Haha, icic. U mean sth like the pinkpetter has? Yupz, that will be very nice too! Hee... I think laundry is still fine. For me, it's the housework that is more troublesome, esp the wiping and dusting. :)

pinkpetter

Thanks! hehehe, i actually got it from single stone studios, cuz they sell the birdcages seperately. And I got additional birds from them as well. But yup, the fat birdies look really alike. hehehe..

Angel, can share with me how much u pay for your decals? I also wana get cute stuff for my kids room :)

Edited by familyof4

Angel, can share with me how much u pay for your decals? I also wana get cute stuff for my kids room :)

I bought it (birdcage and 4 birds) at around S$70, inclusive of delivery. Try this place: www.etsy.com, lots of decals. But most are from US. If u have vpost a/c, can ask them to deliver all to the US address and u can save on delivery. :)

Edited by Angel81

I bought it (birdcage and 4 birds) at around S$70, inclusive of delivery. Try this place: www.etsy.com, lots of decals. But most are from US. If u have vpost a/c, can ask them to deliver all to the US address and u can save on delivery. :)

thanks babe!!!

roamca

The brand name is Akemi, and I bought it at around $150 after discount at Robinsons, Raffles City. The good thing about this brand is that the fitted sheets are deep enough to fit thicker mattresses. :)

Hehe, make do with the one you have while you slowly search for another one loh. :)

Thanks angel....not cheap hor....after discount $150.00! This $150.00 includes bedsheets & quilt cover rite? I only need the quilt cover le! Hope they got sell seperately....

Wah Piang! I love your place after viewing the pics!

Got stairs somemore.. hmm JW have ah? from BLK X?? ah

Thanks! :) Glad that u find it nice. hehe

Yupz, there's quite afew EMs at JW actually. Along PIE got alot, near NTU there also got quite afew, taman jurong there also got some. Mine is at JW st41 Blk4xx. :)

Thanks angel....not cheap hor....after discount $150.00! This $150.00 includes bedsheets & quilt cover rite? I only need the quilt cover le! Hope they got sell seperately....

Hee, it includes everything! Bedsheet, quilt cover, 2 pillow shams and 1 bolster cover. hehe.. Yupz, they sell quilt cover only, so can mix and match. :) I wanted to mix & match at first, cuz would prefer to have a grey bedsheet (the one inside is white). But since the bundle was cheaper, I just took it loh. hehe.. If next time the bedsheet yellow liao, I'll then get a grey bedsheet to match. :)

Sikali she buy the same pattern as yours ah! :D

i went in there to see the kids stuff and clothes that I forgot my real purpose! GOSH...