Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Hi zonkkie, ponytail, family of 4 and pinkpetter,

sorry for the late reply; couldn't access RT till now. hehehehe, owe lots of pics fr the day the lights are installed man. let me finish unpacking and tidying up and I'll post the completed pics! :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi zonkkie, ponytail, family of 4 and pinkpetter,

sorry for the late reply; couldn't access RT till now. hehehehe, owe lots of pics fr the day the lights are installed man. let me finish unpacking and tidying up and I'll post the completed pics! :P

Finally this place is alive~

Waiting for ur pics to be posted up ^^

Edited by Hiera

Hehehe.. hopefully RT wun break dwn again. Will upload pics soon, still got sme stuff to clear and tidy. :P

I'll like to say that Yeak's after-sales service is really good. A couple of days ago, we noticed that one of our cupboard's doors have 2 huge bubbles, making the laminate bulge out. A simple call and today Yeak's brother (the carpenter) came down to take a look. After taking a look at it, he took the door out and took it back with him to repair it. No questions asked, no payment needed. :good:

Hi Angel,

How much you bought ur EM @Jurong west.you got pay any COV???i also hunting some units at ur area(blk 469 and 470),but too bad most of the seller request COV 10k-30k.

The worst case most of the units at that area are control by one agent(got attitude problem) from HSR .Very headache now cos we only prefer that area EM and now our hse@ boon tiong already sold.

Yes, not only to cover up these ugly pipes, but also for storage. :)

Some Items Bought From IKEA

Went to IKEA yesterday, to get some items that we would like our contractor to install for us. Here are some of the pics.

DSC00729.jpgDSC00732.jpg

Tower rail for MBR & Common toilet / Glass shelves for MBR toilet

Newly painted doors

When we went back yesterday to put the IKEA stuff, we saw that all our doors have been painted! And they look gorgeous! Even the main door has been painted. :wub:

DSC00733.jpgDSC00734.jpg

Have run through your blog and I was happy for you on the progress of your house so far. :)

Of the items you have bring in, I noticed that the laundry hanger is not in the list or you intend to use the existing setup?

Hi Angel,

How much you bought ur EM @Jurong west.you got pay any COV???i also hunting some units at ur area(blk 469 and 470),but too bad most of the seller request COV 10k-30k.

The worst case most of the units at that area are control by one agent(got attitude problem) from HSR .Very headache now cos we only prefer that area EM and now our hse@ boon tiong already sold.

Hi jnl,

The val was $410k and i paid $10k COV. But that was in Sept 08. Don't fret, that time i also spent awhile b4 we got this place. Hang in there and u'll find one soon! Is the agent u toking about Alvin? If yes, he's not really in control of that area. Most of the time, he just advertise w/out getting exclusive or anything fr the owners, and then if he has a buyer, he'll then bring them up to owners. So, dun care about him. My hb called him b4 and even quarreled with him. In the end, we found another agt selling another unit. :)

wow!Angel!cant wait to see your picture!~

Though my renovation long time completed i just called yeak,to request for 2 small carpet

for me to place my speaker which is on the floor,so that the bass wont disturb my downstair neighbour.

He asked me for the speaker measurement and said will cut exactly for me and pass to me one of these day!

:P

Hee... Yupz, Yeak is a very nice guy. Wonder hw's roamca now after handover last wkend.

Have run through your blog and I was happy for you on the progress of your house so far. :)

Of the items you have bring in, I noticed that the laundry hanger is not in the list or you intend to use the existing setup?

Hi SW80! Thanks, very happy with it so far. Everyday dun feel like gg to work, just wana stay home and enjoy the place. :P

Which laundry hanger u toking about? The metal tingy to hold bamboo poles? My contractor changed that FOC for me. Now it's nice and shiny. If u talking about those retractable laundry system, then nope, didn't get that. :)

Hi Angel,

Based on your and Rondy's recommendation i am contacting Yeak to do up mine.

He said to email the layout and things we want to do and he will submit a quote.

Actually i want to meet him to explain better but he sounds too busy.

Is this how you first approached him? After the quote is ok then only to schedule a meeting?

Was wondering if he's ok to meet in weekends too.

Thanks so much and your EM really does look lovely now.

Hi Angel,

Based on your and Rondy's recommendation i am contacting Yeak to do up mine.

He said to email the layout and things we want to do and he will submit a quote.

Actually i want to meet him to explain better but he sounds too busy.

Is this how you first approached him? After the quote is ok then only to schedule a meeting?

Was wondering if he's ok to meet in weekends too.

Thanks so much and your EM really does look lovely now.

Hi xherion!

I actually met him straight up at my place to take the actual measurements so that he can give me a actual quote. Let him know how u'll like it and discuss with him. He's rather busy at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be very willing to meet up with you. By doing it the other way (to get a tentative quote w/out measuring) is fine as well, as u'll be able to see an estimated amount that he'll be quoting for the works you wana do. :)

Weekends are fine with him; except for Sunday mornings till early noon.

Thanks for the compliments and hope ur reno journey will b a smooth one! Where's ur place by the way? :)

Hey Angel! Din know that the forum is up already.. Always came back to see the same old message.. hahaha

anyway, your house looks great! especially the newly painted white doors,. looks great in contrast to your "Mysterious" walls.. heeee ;)

So posting more pics here?

You moved in already har?

Just the right time, the newly renovated hawker center just open(jan 09) and there are a lot variety of food. Besides cheap as well, hawkers selling same food competing among each other. One fried mee only 0.5ct.

Enjoy your stay.

Hi Angel,

What's the val?

Unlike EA, EM is no longer in production which makes it rare and command a certain price. Probably the seller isn't in the hurry to sell which explain the COV or they need that COV to break even.

Do u have time to wait? If can, take your time to shop.

Angel,

Currently I still living at Jurong leh hehehe. When you be moving in? Maybe can drop by ur place or meet jurong point. Sometime find jurong khakis too woowow. I am at st 61 there ,near pioneer mrt.

But I will be out of here in May lo... :( very convenient liao leh. MRT, Stadium, Mall....