Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Angel, got any latest home reno pics for us to :dribble:

Harlow harlow! Hee... Currently still dun have. When we went up on last Sunday, nuting much was done. Just alittle bit more electrical works completed only, and pails of paint.

My hb will be going over tml to take the lights delivery. I'll get him to take more pics to show. :) Hope that tomorrow will have lots to show! :)

Harlow! I bought HOBZ brand, from Poh Joo (Lavender Branch). Hood, hob & oven about $1.3k. But hor, I think I didn't get the cheapest deal. I heard from Rondy that his total package about $800plus only, Cuzino some more. Maybe u wana check with him? :)

Hee... Still cannot leh. The contractors still have 2 big things to do - polishing of the marble & carpentry. :) Any idea how long does it take to polish the marble. Afew days or 1wk or more? :dunno:

Supposedly polishing of marble i tink only a few days leh, depends on how fast is the workers. but for carpentry not so fast leh. i waited 1 whole solid week before my kitchen cabinet is up leh. btw, ur hse got chemical wash or not?

Seems like lots of pple use Mysterious for MBR. Very nice colour hor? :) We were thinking of Harmonious Purple at first, but we're afraid that it'll be too dark. So decided to go with Mysterious. :P Yay... we'll have the same sexy bedroom! :notti:

Haha! If excluding white, I'll only have 2 colours. Lily white is such a light cream, that I'll consider it white too. I wanted to paint the corridor upstairs a light light blue to promote calmness and induce sleep. :P But outvoted. :P Maybe just put a blue painting there bah. :notti:

i think Mysterious is a good color to use for MBR. with sunlight, it's actually quite bright also. but at night, if u using yellow light, i think it creates a really nice romantic ambience.. heee.. :notti:

ermmm dun think lily white considered white liao leh... kind of cream le.. the barley white i used also not considered white, according to my ID.. hahahaa

YAY renotalk is finally working... quick update us!!!

omg, you are fast! I was so worried that my archives will be wiped out, had been checking out every now and then! I think I should do a double post about my renovation in a blog also, esp those useful tips. :D

OMG!!! Finally!!! I miss RT and u guys so much!!! So glad that it's finally working. Everyone, faster update ur blogs to let us know what has been happening for the past few days k? We must post more to make up for the past few days! :notti:

My Update

I'm totally in love with my new home.

The whole house has been painted. Only the doors need to be painted after the white wash dries, and some touch up after carpentry is up. Totally in love with the place. Paint really does wonder to a house, and the whole place looks totally different now!

All the lights have been fixed except for dining and foyer pendant light. But there are no lights yet, as the electrician has yet to fix the switches.

The aircon and compressor were fixed today. Cool air has circulated the rooms. :P

Amazing thing is that my contractor told me that the 2nd lvl and staircase marble has been polished! After carpentry, the marble at dining & living room will be polished. Carpentry will come in on Monday, along with the PD/bi-fold/glass doors and shower screens. :dancingqueen:

Pics Pics!

P3060094.jpg

Level 1

P3060092.jpg

Cheery yellow feature wall @ Living Room!

P3060119.jpg

Relaxing balcony

P3060129.jpg

Foyer & Kitchen

Edited by Angel81

Angel, post up pics!!! i am so lerthagic everyday checking out renotalk. walau duno wat happened to it. so long wanted to see new progress updates. upload later okie, wanna see the paint

P3060125.jpg

PIL Room painted. Can see the cream walls & the white door? :)

P3060110.jpg

AC guy touching up in Bedroom 3

P3060128.jpg

MBR with air con fixed!

P3060103.jpg

See the fixed up downlights? Love my room! :wub:

Supposedly polishing of marble i tink only a few days leh, depends on how fast is the workers. but for carpentry not so fast leh. i waited 1 whole solid week before my kitchen cabinet is up leh. btw, ur hse got chemical wash or not?

Amazing thing is that my contractor told me that the lvl2 marble has been polished! Left downstairs only. So should be very fast liao! :P

Wah, carpentry so long one ah? Bobian I guess. But I can't wait to see the carpentry! :P Yupz, got chemical wash. :)

i think Mysterious is a good color to use for MBR. with sunlight, it's actually quite bright also. but at night, if u using yellow light, i think it creates a really nice romantic ambience.. heee.. :notti:

ermmm dun think lily white considered white liao leh... kind of cream le.. the barley white i used also not considered white, according to my ID.. hahahaa

Yah! Now that I've seen it in sunlight, I think it's real pretty! Can't wait to see it in yellow light. I rem it'll look kinda pinkish from another forumner's pics. Gorgeous..... :wub:

*Bleah* U see my pics? The cream is sooo light. Hahha, I would have chosen a darker cream if it's up to me. :P But it looks bright lar. :D

YAY renotalk is finally working... quick update us!!!

Finally! I tried in the morning around 9plus still cannot leh. Sad... So happy that now can liao!

Sorry for my late reply. Been busy with work & RT server is sluggish of late.

Pinkpetter, Angel81: I understand both your views. It is up to us to correct the mistakes, not make an issue over the mistakes firstly. Besides the real issue should be up to the owner of the pics if it is considered inappropriate. So we'd shouldn't be too hard over a fellow forumer if its not intentional.

Also, congrats on your completion of your home, angel! Got photos of furnitures yet? :notti:

Edited by BunBun

omg, you are fast! I was so worried that my archives will be wiped out, had been checking out every now and then! I think I should do a double post about my renovation in a blog also, esp those useful tips. :D

I also kept wondering if our blogs will be wiped out or messed up! :P So glad that everything is still fine. Thanks RT! :)

Angel, post up pics!!! i am so lerthagic everyday checking out renotalk. walau duno wat happened to it. so long wanted to see new progress updates. upload later okie, wanna see the paint

Oh I totally understand how u feel! It's been sooo boring w/out RT these few days! My first update actually got posted 3 times! So edited with pics. hhehhe

Sorry for my late reply. Been busy with work & RT server is sluggish of late.

Pinkpetter, Angel81: I understand both your views. It is up to us to correct the mistakes, not make an issue over the mistakes firstly. Besides the real issue should be up to the owner of the pics if it is considered inappropriate. So we'd shouldn't be too hard over a fellow forumer if its not intentional.

Also, congrats on your completion of your home, angel! Got photos of furnitures yet? :notti:

Hee... Well, at least it's over, and rondy was kind enough to remove the pics after requesting him to. :)

Haven complete leh! Hehehee... Still got sme electrical works haven finish, abit of painting left (doors & touch up), carpentry! and lvl1 marble polishing. :P Can't wait till we can shift in! :D

Furniture all haven arrive. Delivery date is 23 March! :D

I also kept wondering if our blogs will be wiped out or messed up! :P So glad that everything is still fine. Thanks RT! :)

I was worried my post will be wipe off as well...

but thankfully all still in place...

Anyway u have a nice n bold colour in ur MBR... :yamseng: