Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

I was worried my post will be wipe off as well...

but thankfully all still in place...

Anyway u have a nice n bold colour in ur MBR... :yamseng:

Yah! Can't imagine if it's all gone. :jawdrop:

Hee.. thanks! Glad that it turned out well. :)

Edited by Angel81

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have the same colour for the study room, the one in your MBR. Just one wall only.

Must show pics of your furniture in the home, looks more cozy and inviting this way. (Gives me the opportunity to drool. :notti: )

Hee... Well, at least it's over, and rondy was kind enough to remove the pics after requesting him to. :)

Haven complete leh! Hehehee... Still got sme electrical works haven finish, abit of painting left (doors & touch up), carpentry! and lvl1 marble polishing. :P Can't wait till we can shift in! :D

Furniture all haven arrive. Delivery date is 23 March! :D

I have the same colour for the study room, the one in your MBR. Just one wall only.

Must show pics of your furniture in the home, looks more cozy and inviting this way. (Gives me the opportunity to drool. :notti: )

It's a very lovely colour hor? :P Love it very much.

Hee.. Sure will! I also think that furniture makes a difference to a house. :)

Argh, how come u all managed to access RT on 6th? I've been having withdrawal symptoms ever since it was down (i'm down w running nose too, ,y hub say really like withdrawal lor!). only managed to get in today!

Ur painting looks really nice! brightens up the whole place! N i think our choice of mysterious is gd!

Argh, how come u all managed to access RT on 6th? I've been having withdrawal symptoms ever since it was down (i'm down w running nose too, ,y hub say really like withdrawal lor!). only managed to get in today!

Ur painting looks really nice! brightens up the whole place! N i think our choice of mysterious is gd!

I only managed to reply a couple of posts then can't go in again liao. Same loh! I had withdrawal symptoms too! Felt like sth was missing when i was not able to log in and chat wif u guys!

Hee.. Yupz our choice is nice! So glad I changed to this colour instead of taking Harmonious Purple (think will b too dark). So whh walls in ur MBR will u b painting mysterious? Opp walls? Or side by side walls?

Is your purple painting the same as my hall one!Looks nice!

your balcony also looks very bright! :good:

Oh, ur hall's colour is also mysterious? cool!

Hee... thanks thanks! I'm really looking forward to nua-ing at the balcony with a book & a cup of tea. :P

WAH I love your painted place too! The balcony especially nice!! really very relaxing looking!!

Hee thanks pinkpetter! Sometimes really can't believe that just a couple coats of paint can make such a huge difference. :D

I only managed to reply a couple of posts then can't go in again liao. Same loh! I had withdrawal symptoms too! Felt like sth was missing when i was not able to log in and chat wif u guys!

Hee.. Yupz our choice is nice! So glad I changed to this colour instead of taking Harmonious Purple (think will b too dark). So whh walls in ur MBR will u b painting mysterious? Opp walls? Or side by side walls?

I was so lost and dunno what to do when RT was down!

My MBR got a lot of walls cos its L-shape. So will be painting 2 side by side walls w Mysterious and the rest with Kasmir. Hope it turns out fine n gd like urs! *fingers crossed*

Yup its a lovely colour, the colour will look darker depending on the lighting at night. Day time, its more nicer looking with the natural light peeking in from the window.

It's a very lovely colour hor? :P Love it very much.

Hee.. Sure will! I also think that furniture makes a difference to a house. :)

Wah, your paint job looks great! love the cream walls and the white doors~ :D

i think ur MBR dun really look that dark, even when the 4 walls are in Mysterious leh.. at night confirm very lomantic one.. :notti:

I was so lost and dunno what to do when RT was down!

My MBR got a lot of walls cos its L-shape. So will be painting 2 side by side walls w Mysterious and the rest with Kasmir. Hope it turns out fine n gd like urs! *fingers crossed*

Hee... I'm sure it will. Ur's should look brighter than mine, cuz got other lighter colours. :)

Yup its a lovely colour, the colour will look darker depending on the lighting at night. Day time, its more nicer looking with the natural light peeking in from the window.

Cool! I love dark rooms at nite, very cozy to sleep in! :P

Wah, your paint job looks great! love the cream walls and the white doors~ :D

i think ur MBR dun really look that dark, even when the 4 walls are in Mysterious leh.. at night confirm very lomantic one.. :notti:

Hee thanks thanks! Very happy with the outcome too. :D

wah..angel your house progress really super fast leh...lucky you....my house reno will delay abit cos yeak electrician on leave for 1 week from 14th to 21st. So can only install lights on 23rd. Then carpentry and kitchen worktop...he said try his best to handover on 25th.

Your mysterious color very nice...initially i oso wanted to choose this color but later think it will be very dark in my small bedroom...and i only have 2 small panels of window..not much sunlight so didnt choose in the end...

This color oso very nice in living area cos that time i went rondy house and see this color blends very well with his dark floor laminate got very cozy and romantic feel....good choice :)

Edited by roamca

i am drooling over your new walls leh. the purpish is so nice nice. wah, the painted walls really give a very romantic feeling haha. more pics pls

wah..angel your house progress really super fast leh...lucky you....my house reno will delay abit cos yeak electrician on leave for 1 week from 14th to 21st. So can only install lights on 23rd. Then carpentry and kitchen worktop...he said try his best to handover on 25th.

Your mysterious color very nice...initially i oso wanted to choose this color but later think it will be very dark in my small bedroom...and i only have 2 small panels of window..not much sunlight so didnt choose in the end...

This color oso very nice in living area cos that time i went rondy house and see this color blends very well with his dark floor laminate got very cozy and romantic feel....good choice :)

Hee.. 25th handover still ok lar. U'll have afew days to clean up and can start shifting over the weekend! So when will ur carpentry be installed?

Haha! Seems like lots of pple like this colour. Very nice colour. :wub: Hee, then which colour did u choose in the end? Yah, think this colour with laminate floor very nice. Too bad we no budget to change the floor. :P

i am drooling over your new walls leh. the purpish is so nice nice. wah, the painted walls really give a very romantic feeling haha. more pics pls

Hee thanks pinklady! Very glad that the purple turned out nice. :)

Hee.. 25th handover still ok lar. U'll have afew days to clean up and can start shifting over the weekend! So when will ur carpentry be installed?

Haha! Seems like lots of pple like this colour. Very nice colour. :wub: Hee, then which colour did u choose in the end? Yah, think this colour with laminate floor very nice. Too bad we no budget to change the floor. :P

We chose Dulux Orchid Rise instead...oso purple tone but much lighter than mysterious...yeak said this color oso nice...will not be so dark better choice for my case....my bedroom not much sunlight de..heehee...

yah...if handover 25th that means i left with few days to move in le...need to check the date with my shifu again..scared not a good date to move in with my guan yin oso...no time liao....and i still havent find a mover yet...jiak lat!

Carpentry will be on 24th or 25th bah...after lights installation....quite rush actually....

We chose Dulux Orchid Rise instead...oso purple tone but much lighter than mysterious...yeak said this color oso nice...will not be so dark better choice for my case....my bedroom not much sunlight de..heehee...

yah...if handover 25th that means i left with few days to move in le...need to check the date with my shifu again..scared not a good date to move in with my guan yin oso...no time liao....and i still havent find a mover yet...jiak lat!

Carpentry will be on 24th or 25th bah...after lights installation....quite rush actually....

Oh! That's a very nice purple as well! :P Yah, if not much sunlight, then a lighter colour will be a better choice. Have ur bought ur bedframe etc already? Or will u b bringing over ur current one?

Har? 25th handover, 24th/25th do carpentry ah? Enough time anot? Seems rather rush woh.