Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HanJin

Coming Soon...our Tpy Lovenest

$530k for 5 rm in TPY is cheap liao. Considering the condition of the "old" reno by the previous owners. It's almost move in condition. Just need to add a living room design console and some wardrobes in the bedrooms . That's all.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahhh the before pictures already look like post reno pics hahahah. great deal! can save on reno!

$530k for 5 rm in TPY is cheap liao. Considering the condition of the "old" reno by the previous owners. It's almost move in condition. Just need to add a living room design console and some wardrobes in the bedrooms . That's all.

Yeap...this is the last unit we went..initially decided the one opp this block's 11th floor..asking 580k +17k COV..but was thinking if were to take got to do like 75-80 reno...so alas..decided this last unit..

hanjin, very nice house indeed. congrats! :D

so reno gonna start soon? post more pics online. :sport-smiley-018:

Thank You...

reno will start after 15th Apr which is the last day of Qing Ming..

Wah love the before reno pictures already... the after-reno should be fantastic...

Thanks in advance..will post reno pictures till it gets done!

wahhh the before pictures already look like post reno pics hahahah. great deal! can save on reno!

Ya lor...tat was one of the reason we took this unit...

Some items bought:

Samsung Washer

zSamsung_WA95VP.jpg

Lorgan's Retro Clock

bq17white.jpg

Star Furn Dining Room

img038.jpg

Pending still:

Kitchen Top Area/Balcony/Living Rm/Study Rm using Silver color

WIW/MBR Roller-Blind Divider using Beige Flowery

rolerblinds.jpg

Europa Wallpaper...

Edited by HanJin

Hey hey. I wanted to buy the same washing machine as you. Just went Gain City to check. They quoted me $489 with GST included but before trade in. Think trade in minus another $50. How much u bought? Or maybe you went the same place as me?

Hey hey. I wanted to buy the same washing machine as you. Just went Gain City to check. They quoted me $489 with GST included but before trade in. Think trade in minus another $50. How much u bought? Or maybe you went the same place as me?

Hi there..

I just went to Audio House Liang Court to searchj for Washer and then chances it..wat drawn to me is its cheap and with 7.5kg load and it fits nicely into my small Cabinet for Washer!

Btw mine bought at 439 w/o any trade in needed..You might wish to go there to check?Look for Frank Yeo(S.E)

Cheers

Hi there..

I just went to Audio House Liang Court to searchj for Washer and then chances it..wat drawn to me is its cheap and with 7.5kg load and it fits nicely into my small Cabinet for Washer!

Btw mine bought at 439 w/o any trade in needed..You might wish to go there to check?Look for Frank Yeo(S.E)

Cheers

yeah. must compare prices then noe which company sells the cheapest. thanks for the info.

urs inclusive of GST?

Edited by guy77

yeah. must compare prices then noe which company sells the cheapest. thanks for the info.

urs inclusive of GST?

yup... and we placed $10 as deposit... :o

i thought required at least 20% but the S. E said any amount oso can. :o:o (he said $10 also can!)

the price is for payment by cash or nets only.

friendly staff too. we asked many questions..lolx

yup... and we placed $10 as deposit... :o

i thought required at least 20% but the S. E said any amount oso can. :o:o (he said $10 also can!)

the price is for payment by cash or nets only.

friendly staff too. we asked many questions..lolx

business not good nowadays. think this is a good price.

i walked into gain city and the i saw this w/m, i fall in love immediately. Haha.

business not good nowadays. think this is a good price.

i walked into gain city and the i saw this w/m, i fall in love immediately. Haha.

Yeap...distinctive..should b a good washer i hope..

Wanted Fisher & Paykel but..abt $200 more...and thinking back of my mind more items to pay

within these few months plus wedding banquets...so cut cut cut...haha