Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

ah soon too lor??! why ahh?? till now project finish and new project on going and they still can't accept that Pet is a teacher hahahah

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wonder whether Ah Soon's painter can paint the below stripes for my sons' room or not..

colour.jpg

I just need it on one panel of wall. Wonder whether he will kill me for asking him to do that :x he says no limit on the choice of colour mah :P

no leh, u r xiaomei leh

hahah Ya ya I think I am Xiaomei cos I'm the only one unmarried so I seem "younger" than the rest of you though I'm not. haha

Pet, my hubby not THAT tall lah...he is only 182cm. hehe...Jason says he saves the numbers but he will save the blk numbers instead of names! haha...

182 is ok.. my bro is about 180. but I guess with false ceiling it would seem really near. lol He really saves Block numbers??! I wonder what Ah Soon saves. shall ask him next time.

yaya pet u are not 101 simei. you are simei xiaomei. and he told us u are a teacher. see??? no secret one!! hahahah

hahah! Jason was telling us in disbelief abt what xiaomei does for a living. :P

ah soon too lor??! why ahh?? till now project finish and new project on going and they still can't accept that Pet is a teacher hahahah

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

hahahhaa So the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS?! And I thought it's a secret man......

Why can't they accept I am a teacher?! :P

the stripes are very nice! hahah I don't think Jason/Ah Soon will kill but the painter uncle might "shoot daggers" at you... BTW I think the painter uncle is Ah Soon's cousin. mm

Edited by pinkpetter

the stripes are very nice! hahah I don't think Jason/Ah Soon will kill but the painter uncle might "shoot daggers" at you... BTW I think the painter uncle is Ah Soon's cousin. mm

Latest news that i just got to hear from Jason this aftn. They have a few groups of painters and they just sacked the group of 3 painters who did my house. i dunno which group his cousin is thou.

But confirm the electrician uncle is Jason's 结拜兄弟... :rolleyes:

I'm quite sure the one who painted my house is his cousin... cos when Ah Soon's uncle passed away... All three. Ah Soon, Jason and the Painter were in my house and they were talking loudly about it. mmm So not part of the team that were sacked.

Most likely not up to standard. :P

i heard was something like Ah soon telling them they only put in 70% effort to do things, that's why always a lot of touch up to do. Then the painters told ah soon "ok lor, then u do lor." And straight away ah soon told them to 'take a rest' liao.

I nvr complain them to ah soon, but i think he saw it for himself when he came to my house. I paid for plastering, but they nvr plaster the grove abv the skirtings for WHOLE house. Painting was so so, only after touch up was much better.

wahaha so much info i mean gossip in this thread! :P

Uncle Jason was also telling me in disbelief tat simei xiaomei is a teacher lor haha he say u look like those whom the students will bully.

wah uncle ah soon so cool one, immediately ask the painters 'to take a rest'. i seriously like his working attitude lor.

we were jus telling him whether he can speed up a little for our reno and immediately he send some workers over le :thumbs up: *respect*

i heard was something like Ah soon telling them they only put in 70% effort to do things, that's why always a lot of touch up to do. Then the painters told ah soon "ok lor, then u do lor." And straight away ah soon told them to 'take a rest' liao.

I nvr complain them to ah soon, but i think he saw it for himself when he came to my house. I paid for plastering, but they nvr plaster the grove abv the skirtings for WHOLE house. Painting was so so, only after touch up was much better.

HUH Why were they so rude!!! That's terrible! They deserve to "take a rest".

wahaha so much info i mean gossip in this thread! :P

Uncle Jason was also telling me in disbelief tat simei xiaomei is a teacher lor haha he say u look like those whom the students will bully.

wah uncle ah soon so cool one, immediately ask the painters 'to take a rest'. i seriously like his working attitude lor.

we were jus telling him whether he can speed up a little for our reno and immediately he send some workers over le :thumbs up: *respect*

lol That part about being bullied I've heard Jason say before. haha

so excited so excited!!! my final inspection is later on at 2pm. I can't seems to sit still now!! :rofl: