Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

very nice. and it looked, as what you said, very comfy to lie on. :good:

but my parents insisted on getting leather sofa as they do not want to do much maintenance. :sport-smiley-018:

I agree leather has lower maintenance but fabric sofas more interesting, got alot of patterns!! This whole set the cover can be detached and throw into washing machine.

I wanted fabric sofas too but my parents had the idea that leather sofas were cooler... I prefer the texture on fabric. Nice buy! :)

I wanted fabric sofas too but my parents had the idea that leather sofas were cooler... I prefer the texture on fabric. Nice buy! :)

me too. but i dun wan to be the one who is going to wash the covers. Haha. So no choice. Have to go according to parents' wish.

but have yet to decide. just went gain city to look see look see.

Posted these in the other hiding place, reposting to make my records complete. heheh.

Below are my other buys.

FX900fujioh-1.gif

FG773L_en.gif

PR-0000472.png

CWC-2340-WT700x410x550.jpg

CES-1758S-C.jpg

ur sofa looks really HUGE!!! I need to hunt furnitures too...wallpaper, kids room deco etc...busy busy and money money...then later will have curtains too!

it's 2.9m. i think it looks huge when pulled out, if not it'll look like a normal sofa set. kenji keeps rolling around on it hahaha. I must really control my budget... i keep buying things that are not in my plans... first was the bed frame.. now is the sofa... :x

wallpaper i am going for goodrich, may be using for TV feature wall or dining room.. still not confirm.. still thinking..

it's 2.9m. i think it looks huge when pulled out, if not it'll look like a normal sofa set. kenji keeps rolling around on it hahaha. I must really control my budget... i keep buying things that are not in my plans... first was the bed frame.. now is the sofa... :x

wallpaper i am going for goodrich, may be using for TV feature wall or dining room.. still not confirm.. still thinking..

we are going to goodrich on sat noon after Bray's appt with the neuro surgeon...wana join us?

shd be ok. u let me know the time. I am quite sure the man will go :" what?? goodrich again?? I thought we went already the last time??"...

At the showroom hor, got this frame up wallpaper and they stick diamonte on them wahhh very chio!! show u when we are there!!!