Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmmm aiyoh a little worried that i "oversell" the bed. hahahahaa expectation dun too high can? hahaha

pinkpetter, the frame cost me $1500 include GST and delivery charges and if I want to customised the bed to make it a storage bed (meaning can lift the bed up and keep things below) I need to top up another $250.

hmmmm aiyoh a little worried that i "oversell" the bed. hahahahaa expectation dun too high can? hahaha

pinkpetter, the frame cost me $1500 include GST and delivery charges and if I want to customised the bed to make it a storage bed (meaning can lift the bed up and keep things below) I need to top up another $250.

It's a bit expensive hor.. but it's such a unique bed. I can see why you guys are swayed by it.. $250 isn't a lot for good storage. but then it's still a waste if you don't need the extra storage ba. :)

Bling bling bed so special huh. show us some pics. wuld love to see them. agreed that its quite ex to top up $250 for the extra storage leh. do you have a lot of stuff to store?

X huh.. hmmm think probably was swayed by the crystal studs in place of buttons :x

On top of the usual pillows below our head we each got another another 2 smaller pillows to cover eyes lah to hug lah and these looks messy and unsightly. I thought the extra storage is also good for keeping bedsheets that are taking alot of wardrobe space.

pinkpetter, yeah.. so I guess I will most likely pay $250 so that i can keep the bedroom as clutter free as possible.

aiyah.. suppose to meet ah soon y'day night to see my quote.. at first we agree 7-8pm, y'day he called change to 8-9p.m.. then I itchy mouth tell him 10pm also no problem... wahhh he happy leh.. says 10pm even better for him so that he need not rush.... sicali.. i waited past 10p.m no sound no picture.. so I bathe and prepare to go sleep when he called me at 11p.m say he is coming now.....

my god.. poor thing.. no heart to make him come down at 11pm.. so I tell him to go back and rest.. and we shall meet today.. hopefully today I'll be able to see my quote.

:) Met up with him?

ya he's usually very busy. Even with my good friend he forgot to meet them completely. haiz. Hope he gave you a good quote today!

yes yes!! but late lor came at nearly 9pm instead of 8pm. hahahah but at least he turn up.

my works roughly includes :

Living Room :

8ft feature wall and tv console

Homo tiles

pebble wash for entrance area

1 x full ht alter

L box

MBR :

platform

2 x 6ft wardobe

toilet wall + floor tiles

1 vanity top

mirror with lighting

glass shower screen

Boys room :

platform

1 x wardrobe

1 x 2ft cabinet

Dining room :

Floor tiles

L box

Kitchen :

glass wall/door

kitchen cabinet

granite top

floor tiles

wall epoxy paint

waterproofing

1 toilet wall floor tiles

1 bathroom wall floor tiles

rubbish chute

Others :

whole flat grilles and windows

1 x 4ft full ht shoe cabinet

4x doors (3bedrooms + 1 store room)

3 x toilet glass door

1 x fire rated main door

false ceiling for entrance area

false ceiling for bedroom passageway.

All the above negotiated to $35K.

can still press down or not? :x

... the tiles.. bedroom no floor tiles?

And kitchen cabinet all that how long?

mm is this his first quotation for you? If it is.. negotiate somemore.. 32k + electrical? I noticed you dun have electrical.

yah first quote. kitchen abt 17 ft. electrical only include a few downlights. of course light fittings i buy myself. can i quote say the simei girl say $32K? hahahha

I find this amt to be quite a reasonable price leh. anyway, you can still press down leh. How come don't have whole hse painting? then wat about DB BOx, electricals, you got do or not? chemical wash and installation of lightings, all toilet accessories?

installation of accessories he will normally do free and washing is included one... just lightings he will have to charge accordingly..