Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

As shared in the other hiding place, now the final quote is all in $35K including installation of fittings. but exclude lightings lah.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pet, not sure when start, getting keys pn 17th April and now awaiting FSM to tell me when can start... I want to start on the next day if possible!!!

enivi, I got the frame during one of the exhibition in April, forgot the company's name. Let me go back check invoice then update you. I got mine at $1500 without bedframe but mine is just queen size.

As shared in the other hiding place, now the final quote is all in $35K including installation of fittings. but exclude lightings lah.

I think the quotation is reasonable as you have quite a few carpentry work and floor work.

If press down the price further, there "might" be a tendency that contractor "short change" you during renovation. A few of my friends I know encountered that..

I think the quotation is reasonable as you have quite a few carpentry work and floor work.

If press down the price further, there "might" be a tendency that contractor "short change" you during renovation. A few of my friends I know encountered that..

Agreed. I think that if you don't bargain too hard, then you have better chances for freebies later.

I not bargaining anymore le. Uncle also must make a living and pay his workers. I told him quickly get ur paper ready I want to sign. but uncle so busy cos his hp ringing non stop with people asking for quotes hahaha

I not bargaining anymore le. Uncle also must make a living and pay his workers. I told him quickly get ur paper ready I want to sign. but uncle so busy cos his hp ringing non stop with people asking for quotes hahaha

Uncle don't know Ang-more. You could do what I did... get the draft and then edit for him to sign... ;);)

he very funny one. i told him I am ok with the Chinese version cos I can read chinese mah. So I told him give me the chinese one I sign but uncle insist he will get his son to type english one for me to sign... hahhaah I will just let him be lah. He busy enough with all the people calling him already.

Anyway i getting keys 2 weeks later only.

he very funny one. i told him I am ok with the Chinese version cos I can read chinese mah. So I told him give me the chinese one I sign but uncle insist he will get his son to type english one for me to sign... hahhaah I will just let him be lah. He busy enough with all the people calling him already.

Anyway i getting keys 2 weeks later only.

Good luck to your renovation.

I will be checking your thread frequently for my reference also.. :)

I went browsing for TV console, thinking, if I can get one ready made one that looks decent, I may not need to fabricate. In the end... didn't get TV console, ended up getting a sofa set. :P

Original plan was to make new set of covers of existing sofa which will cost us $800, but we when lay our eyes on this set of sofa and hop on it to try wahhh... so comfy.. very hard to resist :P

DSC01091.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

What we love about this set of sofa is, the L side is a recliner! There is a control for you to adjust the ht of the recliner electronically. The whole sofa set can also be pull out and act as a sofa bed. We laid on it wahhh shiok leh!! lay there watch TV! Plus it satisfied my fetish for storage!! There are storage space below. When We recline the recliner upwards, below it is a storage, if we put down the back rest, under it is storage!! yahoo!!

DSC01088.jpg

Sofa with "models" demo. hahahah That's hubby and my aunt who is also my "consultant ID".

DSC01083.jpg

A close up of the rose motiff cushion.

DSC01084.jpg