Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

ivy>> postform is really quite soft. My ex-owner used it and that was what made the kitchen look bad... I really don't think it's a good choice...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ohh ashes02 so the discussion was in ur thread hahahah i wanted to post in the pic in the your thread but was lost!! can't remember whose thread we were discussing.

Drool hor?!! aiyoh but very expensive leh.. hopefully unlce can be kid and dun ask me to top up too much..

wow 2.9 m sofa is really big and i tot my 2m is big already. :P:)

Where is goodrich shop??? *die* I feel like going too. :P

Thought my 2.8m is very long....you win hands down :P

Edited by jesperbg

ivy>> postform is really quite soft. My ex-owner used it and that was what made the kitchen look bad... I really don't think it's a good choice...

yalor, dun use postform lah. I more superficial... dun use simply becos its not shiny shiny looking n older fashion. :P

Thought my 2.8m is very long....you win hands down :P

hahah u are not far behind!! is at 0.1m diff!! I got a long living room mah hopefully the sofa dun look too out of place :P

Pet/Piglet,

hmmm thanks for advice, in that case I may use Black solid top instead. but I read quite some feedback that black solid top very prone to scratches and the scratches will look very obvious.. :(

ohh ashes02 so the discussion was in ur thread hahahah i wanted to post in the pic in the your thread but was lost!! can't remember whose thread we were discussing.

Drool hor?!! aiyoh but very expensive leh.. hopefully unlce can be kid and dun ask me to top up too much..

Haha...

I think it's in my thread :D..But I also do agree the one in sin lek looks nicer loh..

Compare and compare I think we are going to take the sin lek one also

Haha...

I think it's in my thread :D..But I also do agree the one in sin lek looks nicer loh..

Compare and compare I think we are going to take the sin lek one also

aiyoh.. see lah.. i so blur :P

yah loh the difference is quite vast when place side by side.

真的是一分钱一分货....

now now folks, tell me! do you rather go for white solid top or black solid top?? assuming both will match the laminate that u choose???

真的是一分钱一分货....

now now folks, tell me! do you rather go for white solid top or black solid top?? assuming both will match the laminate that u choose???

i did white. I love every single piece of furniture to be white! :)

I read somewhere dust n dirt on black is very obvious, plus scratch marks very visible. White is tough when it gets stained. But my coll taught me to use Cif to clean, tried last wkend and it really works!

i have qn for all the ah soon supporters.. does he do any design for u? my place i need only essentials but will he help to suggest which color to use for kitchen cabi and which color tiles? if i decide to have feature wall in living room for tv will he suggest a design or he is the u say i do type? pls advise! :)

Hi Ivy.. you have very good taste =) Is your WC from TOTO? Very nice! I've been eyeing it for a long time. Can share the price & shop you bought it from? Thanks!!!