Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ashes02

The Long Awaited Nest

almost cant find my blog; buried under e fatal post, i shall not elaborate on tat.

Anyway we've moved in (sort of), with no TV and internet connection yet, we have been spending our time cleaning and unpacking and more DIY :)

DIY Part 3

Cabinets below Windows **** Area

We've been quote at $1k to $2.5k to change the laminates or the doors and we thought tat's really too exp! esp when the cabinets are still working so well, jus tat the colors are abit off hence hubby decided to do some magic on them :)

Total Damage: less than $250(for 2bedrms and living area) + 2 weekends + some cursing and swearings from Hubby

Before

DSCF0269.jpg

After

DSCF0471.jpg

With new curtains; i chose half length curtains so as not to cover hubby's hardwork hee :D

DSCF0465.jpg

Edited by ashes02

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some misc new additions

my Voodoo Knife Set! :sport-smiley-004:

DSCF0440.jpg

Oil n Vinegar Set from Molecule

DSCF0431.jpg

little 'garden' at service balcony :P

IMG_0153.jpg

Edited by ashes02

my beauty barang

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0413-1.jpg

the thick base dresser is actually VERY USEFUL; i need even more space :P

IMG_0154.jpg

Edited by ashes02

ashes, u having anymore open house? hehe...nice nice leh...

nothing to see so no open hse lah.

u ask preciousjam tat time she n hubby came...abit 冷場...cos really nothing to see hehe! :P

nothing to see so no open hse lah.

u ask preciousjam tat time she n hubby came...abit 冷場...cos really nothing to see hehe! :P

not that bad la....its just that you didn't do major overhaul....i'm interested to see your see thru dining area....

your decals and the cabinets DIY? very good!!!where did you get decals from? is it wall paper for the cabinets?

almost cant find my blog; buried under e fatal post, i shall not elaborate on tat.

Anyway we've moved in (sort of), with no TV and internet connection yet, we have been spending our time cleaning and unpacking and more DIY :)

DIY Part 3

We've been quote at $1k to $2.5k to change the laminates or the doors and we thought tat's really too exp! esp when the cabinets are still working so well, jus tat the colors are abit off hence hubby decided to do some magic on them :)

Total Damage: less than $250(for 2bedrms and living area) + 2 weekends + some cursing and swearings from Hubby

Before

DSCF0269.jpg

After

DSCF0452.jpg

With new curtains; i chose half length curtains so as not to cover hubby's hardwork hee :D

DSCF0465.jpg

The revamp cabinets looks great! Did you paint over it or relaminate it yourself?

DIY Part 3

Before

DSCF0269.jpg

After

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

wow! the red cabinets look great! how did ur hubby do it? spray paint? or normal paint? how abt the white frame? same?

very very impressed!!!!

glad ur thick base dresser came out really useful!! Ur hubby power leh, how he knows where to buy the laminates?