Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ashes02

The Long Awaited Nest

Hi Ashes02,

Your transparent bi fold door got me all excited when i saw it. Because I have been thinking of having a transparent door with aluminium frames in my common bathroom. May I check if the transparent area is glass or acrylic? And the frame, is it wood or aluminium? And how much was you charge for it? Is it from uncle soon or outside contacts?

Sorry for the many questions. If you don't mind, can help me take a full picture of it? :)

i think it is acrylic and the frame is aluminium, jus normal bi fold door actually. Uncle Ah Soon quote me $200.

we initially wanted full transparent but then decided to change it to top half only. here's the pic, not v clear though

IMG_0124.jpg

u wanna put transparent door for common bathroom?? a bit inconvenient for guest right? hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think it is acrylic and the frame is aluminium, jus normal bi fold door actually. Uncle Ah Soon quote me $200.

we initially wanted full transparent but then decided to change it to top half only. here's the pic, not v clear though

IMG_0124.jpg

u wanna put transparent door for common bathroom?? a bit inconvenient for guest right? hehe

Thanks for the picture!! The other picture show the insides of the bathroom, but this 2nd picture doesn't really see the inside. Maybe cause of the angle when taking the pic? Hee.. you only do top half clear, is it not to see the person doing 'business'?

I am thinking of having 2 clear frame (side by side) for the bifold door. I don't want the horizontal bar inbetween, not sure if its doable.

Yes, common bathroom. My common bathroom is long, I am think of erecting a wall inside to block out the bathing & business area. So the clear door only see the washing basin area. Just one of my thinking concept. My hubby don't seem supportive of it. Hee.. he have the same concern as you. :D

Thanks for the picture!! The other picture show the insides of the bathroom, but this 2nd picture doesn't really see the inside. Maybe cause of the angle when taking the pic? Hee.. you only do top half clear, is it not to see the person doing 'business'?

I am thinking of having 2 clear frame (side by side) for the bifold door. I don't want the horizontal bar inbetween, not sure if its doable.

Yes, common bathroom. My common bathroom is long, I am think of erecting a wall inside to block out the bathing & business area. So the clear door only see the washing basin area. Just one of my thinking concept. My hubby don't seem supportive of it. Hee.. he have the same concern as you. :D

ya, i think its the angle so cannot see much of the inside, the white bg is actually my wall tiles if u can see haha

we do only top half clear cos hubby think it is more erotic? wahaha! like can see yet cannot see feel :D:P

i think ur idea of 2 clear frame side by side is workable, the person who came to install my door told me one, we dun even know can remove lor, if we knew earlier we'll do the same too!

frankly speaking, its rather quite inconvenient for me now already, when someone's ard in the hse (other than hubby of cos), i'll have to use the common bathroom lor. but urs only expose the basin area, y not leh, not a prob at all then! psycho ur hubby more! hehe

seems like uncle is doing alot of CD-look-alike wardrobes :)

oh tat is actually done by my ex-owner. i'm gonna to redo the wardrobe when we r financially 'better' :D

and tat'll definitely be a CD wardrobe ;)

Edited by ashes02

Your transparent bi-fold door is very interesting leh .. is it installed in the master or common bathroom?

New table top

IMG_0129.jpg

I like my kitchen tap!

IMG_0128.jpg

Notice you also have a 'u' shape kitchen cabinet.

Did you use those swivel basket for the 90 degree corner? or what do yo do with it?

Your transparent bi-fold door is very interesting leh .. is it installed in the master or common bathroom?

Notice you also have a 'u' shape kitchen cabinet.

Did you use those swivel basket for the 90 degree corner? or what do yo do with it?

it is in my MBR toilet :)

the kitchen cabinet is actually from the ex owners too, i merely change the table top.

for the 90 degree corner, it is just a 2-door opening? and jus normal cupboard inside. eh...u get wat i mean? hehe :D

quite difficult to reach inside, so i intend to store those detergents, washing power etc inside.

so envy u ple can plan and design ur own space for the cabinets....

Edited by ashes02

Some furniture are in today yay! :dancingqueen:

Shoe Cabinet

DSCF0265.jpg

for 20 pairs of shoes and a compartment for umbrellas :)

DSCF0266.jpg

Veneer Door and Grey Cornice (nothing to do while waiting for the Cellini deliveries.. hehe)

DSCF0272.jpg

Edited by ashes02

Suede and Leather Sofa

DSCF0292.jpg

TV Console + Coffee table and the incomplete Decal :D

DSCF0294.jpg

View from main door

DSCF0299.jpg

my living rm looks small now hai~

Edited by ashes02