Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ashes02

The Long Awaited Nest

wow! so its not only me! my basin was also almost installed wrongly, lucky i was there and stopped them too. they think we dun hv to work lor, have to standby 24hrs. but anyway, it might be worse for other contractors, thankfully we still have Uncle Ah Soon to oversee :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

... after hearing all this.. I really thank my lucky stars I was on block leave and my father is free to see to everything. :P In addition to that, he enjoys chatting with Jason and the workers. :P I think they entertain him more than he does for them. :P

Edited by pinkpetter

Ashes.... so sorry to hear that Jason makes his own decisions for you. You may want to discuss with Ah Soon.

Now we are also going thru the same phrase..... so my wife goes there EVERYDAY to inspect and supervise. I think overall Jason is ok.... we gave him very specific drawings and printed out our own drawings and listings of colours. My wife like old woman... nagged and nagged at him....(use his own medicine on himself)..... he very scared already. With me, he kept telling me stories and stories... goes on and on! :) :) :)

My wife very picky with him and his workers......... esp the carpentry part....:) :) :)

wah smallboy, like tt ur wifey not tired ah? Despite all the grumbles i have abt Jason, i'm still ok with him too. No more no less.. just ok. Would prefer Uncle Soon anytime thou. Haha! i think most of us thinks the same abt these 2 brothers.

wah smallboy, like tt ur wifey not tired ah? Despite all the grumbles i have abt Jason, i'm still ok with him too. No more no less.. just ok. Would prefer Uncle Soon anytime thou. Haha! i think most of us thinks the same abt these 2 brothers.

My wife is complaining she is feeling very tired and drained by the reno works..... always got to run down, give instructions, then they still got it wrong.... she was soooooo down for the last 2 weeks. She brightens a little when she fulfilled her BLUM dream and then look of her WIW. :)

She is ok wiht Jason or Ah Soon....... they are good people... honest people. Just feeling drained only.

Edited by Smallboy

haha seems like all of us r going thru the same phase! i also go down everyday le and very very tired and drained too tat i am kinda 'sick of my hse' haha! but i guess i would be energised again this thur when my furnitures are in! Yay!

haha seems like all of us r going thru the same phase! i also go down everyday le and very very tired and drained too tat i am kinda 'sick of my hse' haha! but i guess i would be energised again this thur when my furnitures are in! Yay!

i guess this is felt by most of us. haha during the start of the reno, very excited after a while just wanna quickly move in. hahaa

i guess this is felt by most of us. haha during the start of the reno, very excited after a while just wanna quickly move in. hahaa

yaya! will come to a point u get so tired of rectifications, and normally i'm soooo lazy to do housework but all of sudden will feel happy cleaning up my own house!

Just came back from new house, showing my mum ard. hub n me got to comfortable watching TV on the new sofa we dun even wanna go back to our respective house!

ashes02!!! Paiseh!!! I couldn't retrace this thread for ages.....

i don't know how to post pics on htis forum also....aiyo....

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/2/4/20...35m_6b2162d.jpg

http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/2/4/20...34m_aeea49d.jpg

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/2/4/20...36m_867261c.jpg

hope it works...

dunno if you've gotten your tub already...sorry leh.

oh, bought it for $690.

oh, haven't moved in yet, thus the wrapped up toilet stuff...hehe

Edited by mister_molly

haha u finally replied! i was waiting for ur tub pics!

is tat acrylic or jus plastic? any measurements? do u hv prob draining the water since it is flat on the ground?

$690 is a lot cheaper than the one i am aiming for , $1.2k! where did u get it? PM me!

anyway this is the one i am waiting to get, i tot with 'legs' it is easier to drain the water and more comfortable cos it is higher?

IMG_0016_2.jpg

Edited by ashes02

can i know whats the procedure to patch the gas back to our hob? Jason ask me to call up Citygas and they'll do it for us?

is this the standard way?

can i know whats the procedure to patch the gas back to our hob? Jason ask me to call up Citygas and they'll do it for us?

is this the standard way?

That is the only way. As long as the pipe is there, they would be able to do the job.

Full feature wall in MBR

IMG_0121.jpg

Mini WIW on the left and toilet on the right

IMG_0122.jpg

transparent bi fold door ;)

IMG_0125.jpg

Hi Ashes02,

Your transparent bi fold door got me all excited when i saw it. Because I have been thinking of having a transparent door with aluminium frames in my common bathroom. May I check if the transparent area is glass or acrylic? And the frame, is it wood or aluminium? And how much was you charge for it? Is it from uncle soon or outside contacts?

Sorry for the many questions. If you don't mind, can help me take a full picture of it? :)