Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

aiiyoh... reno makes our life shorter abit after braving thru reno these furniture delivery experiences are all out to dock a few more years off our life span......

Hope u get ur correct chair soon. I look at the pic, is it the chair got sharp edge at the back?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

where got sharp edge? to be frank, i am really tired...after the reno, thought the least headaches would be delivery...yet all the hiccups happened when I am also busiest at work...

then the wallpaper never call back to tell me the appointment. Meaning I need to chase them right? sianz...

and to call La cafa to tell them of the wrong delivery...sianzx2

next, to call panasonic to ask for my taka vouchers...sianzx3

I need some sanity...

where got sharp edge? to be frank, i am really tired...after the reno, thought the least headaches would be delivery...yet all the hiccups happened when I am also busiest at work...

then the wallpaper never call back to tell me the appointment. Meaning I need to chase them right? sianz...

I need some sanity...

knocks some sanity into you :P hope things work out easily for you

my dining chairs were made by winter &%$(&%(

and they asked me to send them the picture of the chair that i took! they better do something about it and come back to me fast!

hmm .. you mean they don't know how the chair looks like but yet they are selling it?

i am equally amused by the reply!

this guy called jeffrey will check and change for me. he says they will definitely change since sent wrongly BUT...must check the stock! AGAIN? I told him if they let me keep the chairs, the kids may scratch or dirty it...who is bearing responsibilty. they sent wrongly, not my fault.

He assures me no worries and they will change for sure. hmm...will update again!

HN finally call me!!! the kids' beframes are arriving tmr :)

my gal's immediate reply "oh no...got to sleep in my own room already....aiyo..." :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by familyof4

this guy called jeffrey will check and change for me. he says they will definitely change since sent wrongly BUT...must check the stock! AGAIN? I told him if they let me keep the chairs, the kids may scratch or dirty it...who is bearing responsibilty. they sent wrongly, not my fault.

He assures me no worries and they will change for sure. hmm...will update again!

my gals' immediate reply "oh no...got to sleep in my own room already....aiyo..." :sport-smiley-004:

hahah...your girls are so cute! u mean they have been sleeping with you before? hahahaha..

hahah...your girls are so cute! u mean they have been sleeping with you before? hahahaha..

wah...u fast leh...i haven't edit and u replied!

eh...i only have one gal, edited :) my kids bunk with us...till we shifted, she kept my mom company by sleeping with her :) now our boy bunk with us...soon he will sleep alone! both are good at sending me punches and kicks!

my gal's immediate reply "oh no...got to sleep in my own room already....aiyo..." :sport-smiley-004:

oh .. this is a bit shocking to hear from their staff ..

but at least they assure you that they will change, at least some good news

your gal's response very cute

@pet: my parents running daikin system 3 inverter (R22). And europace window aircon iirc.

This is only my little compare and contrast of pros and cons of the various options we home-owners have for cooling our houses:

Natural air: Pro = It's free!!! Con = Depends on weather and season. Hot natural air is the reason why you're even contemplating air-con in the 1st place isn't it??

Fan: Pro = cheapest of the cooling options bah. Con = fan only improves airflow. The air is still the same temperature, it's only the windchill effect you're feeling. Humidity remains the same too.

Window Aircon: Pro = Easy to install. Mount and forget. Con = Not very cooling. Very loud! And may not be able to install on some windows

Portable Aircon: Pro = it's portable, duh. Con = quite ma fan to setup. Exhaust must aim outside the window, means that placement is not as flexible as we thought (but still the most flexible outside of using fans). Also most systems to deliver water to it are quite ley cheh as well.

Standard aircon: Pro = proven best in cooling. Con = the most irritating to install especially if your house is already all done up. Trunking needs to be laid following some strict rules and where they go will restrict your placement of furniture and home fittings. And in the end, the trunking/piping will be very ugly. Also the most expensive option.

thanks for the explanation! I will consider very very carefully... mm

I need some sanity...

my dining chairs were made by winter &%$(&%(

and they asked me to send them the picture of the chair that i took! they better do something about it and come back to me fast!

oh my... poor girl! *sayang* by WINTER??! no wonder... chase chase... good luck!

oh my... poor girl! *sayang* by WINTER??! no wonder... chase chase... good luck!

Winter, La Cafa, Red Apple, Mode Studio are all under the same management.

Winter, La Cafa, Red Apple, Mode Studio are all under the same management.

sigh...if i had known earlier, I won't buy from them! :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

now i just want to get my dining chairs!!!!