Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

familyof4: where did u buy the Asleigh & Burwood rose scented diffuser?

i got this during the sales last year end. It costs $89 if I remember correctly. the RP is actually $119. Got it from Taka, there is a boutique at Kallang Leisure Park too :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Here are some pictures...

Aubrey, i owe u the picture of the white door of mine! Here goes!

reno010.jpg

My granite top was up on Monday

reno002.jpg

reno003-1.jpg

reno004-2.jpg

The joint line is really very nicely done :) Both Hubby and I were pleased. As we added the profile of the granite top, we top up quite a bit too...so the cutting and all were done by the professionals in their factory. Worth the price we paid for!

ooo nice door with the LOCK! and hor, wa your granite top joint line and my granite top joint line, 1 heaven and 1 ****. yours being the heaven of cos. i give up lar. ugly then ugly. what can i expect them to do. who did the joint line for u? my joint line all very messy. what is profile of the granite? my top bar does not run with the bottom joint line like yours. they got the skinny tiler uncle to do it. i think its a bit too hard for him. uncle should have told me about all this. if i need to pay then so be it. there's a lot of things in my house that seems to be of a lower grade. my mom suspects its cos we wanted it at a good price. but we understand that yi fen qian, yi fen huo. so just tell us and we can decide if we wanna top up!!! very sad now.

hahaha but fannie, not your fault ok.. :)

Edited by aubrey

ooo nice door with the LOCK! and hor, wa your granite top joint line and my granite top joint line, 1 heaven and 1 ****. yours being the heaven of cos. i give up lar. ugly then ugly. what can i expect them to do. who did the joint line for u? did u pay extra to do the undermount of your sink since i heard need to get factory to cut out the shape for u?

regarding the joint line...i topped up a few hundred bucks (can't remember how much) to thicken the profile and also to be cut by the people in the factory.

the quote that uncle gave me included the cutting...i conveyed that i wanted undermount, and so they did just that for me...it took them one full week to do this after the measurements!

how much extra was it? if u dont mind telling me or u can PM me.

me also want to know if possible?can PM me also...tot of undermount n also to see how much got to top up for the granite.:P

how much extra was it? if u dont mind telling me or u can PM me.

think it is about 400 bucks? seriously, I can't remember...and i do not have my quote. so i have nothing to match against it.

me also want to know if possible?can PM me also...tot of undermount n also to see how much got to top up for the granite.:P

go ask uncle about it...like i told aubrey, i do not have my quote...i hope can meet uncle this sat and scan a copy of my quote since my printer and all are up already :)

i top mount mine since

1) costs more and before i can decide the guys were here with their cutter and granite top delivered. uncle said ok to undermount but jason say cannot. this is the most irksome part to me. 1 say can 1 say cannot. and uncle loves to over promise sometimes. BD, please clarify before work starts. that granite top is horrendously heavy!!!

i top mount mine since

1) costs more and before i can decide the guys were here with their cutter and granite top delivered. uncle said ok to undermount but jason say cannot. this is the most irksome part to me. 1 say can 1 say cannot. and uncle loves to over promise sometimes. BD, please clarify before work starts. that granite top is horrendously heavy!!!

ok...but dont think mine is marble ley...he say is corian top...any idea what is that?me will ask if he can undermount for me with no extra charges...hehehehe.. :P

ok...but dont think mine is marble ley...he say is corian top...any idea what is that?me will ask if he can undermount for me with no extra charges...hehehehe.. :P

i think u are referring to solid top bah :P

sure can undermount de...my previous house uses solid top and it's undermount :)

hehehehe...that what Uncle ask me to write on the quotation lor....not sure if really want to spend the extra $$.....scare later VO alot ah...:P

I have aldy added a few things liao....so not sure how it will work out also..:P

corian top is... omg i cant rmb the technical term. its ar... SOLID SURFACE COUNTER TOP!

Sorry,

Just want to ask what's the difference between solid surface and granite? I know that granite is stronger than solid surface. Is there significant advantge of granite over solid surface?

undermount is like this....http://www.askthebuilder.com/artman212/uploads/1/662.jpg

from my past experience, undermount look nicer. :) and u don't see the silicon gel....around it.

Another way is topmount, meaning the basin will sit on top of the counter. You will see the gel sticking around the basin...Only advantage of this is if your basin is spoil...you don't have to tear off the counter...just buy a new one and replace it..