Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

yah...Mommy is the best!!! She didn't mind doing it tho sometimes i paiseh and also don;t want her to over work too...she says I come back from work also tired liao...since she is free, she just help lor. so touched... :~

and yummy dinner!!! I will start having them next week!!! Gas finally turned on today! Yippee!!!

I am happy for you that your house almost done!!!!. :)

Glad your VO not allow...me also hope mine will not be so much also.:x

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sean, just don;t add and add happily...VO should be ok. I told uncle my heart was racing when were going thru the VO! haha...but he is nice lah...didn't really charge me alot for many things :)

yeah. familyof4, glad one of the company called. Harvey Norman wise, go "pester" them.

i also a few VO. and intend to add some(cd rack, side table), but joseph very good., he said wait until reno finished then see got space to add. wait now add already, done liao, then dun noe put where if got space constraint.

ya. I'm also more careful when recommending people to him.. will pre-warn them... and if they don't seem very nice in the first place I will ignore them. :P

I've also heard of people shouting at Uncle and Jason... Jason said some of the people are very mean to them...

I feel it is not right to scold uncle about it. Know tt he's very very busy...and I always believe that we need two hands to clap...

I was reading until this post and I think that Uncle is really really busy....I do not know whether can ask him to do my house. I dun want to stress him. My house is coming in 4th quarter of 2009. Argh! Should I or shouldn't I????? *in deep thoughts*

I feel it is not right to scold uncle about it. Know tt he's very very busy...and I always believe that we need two hands to clap...

I was reading until this post and I think that Uncle is really really busy....I do not know whether can ask him to do my house. I dun want to stress him. My house is coming in 4th quarter of 2009. Argh! Should I or shouldn't I????? *in deep thoughts*

ya.. not right to scold. I feel very sad about it one... But then I can understand as homeowners... they are upset also la... :)

:) You just ask him for quote first la. And compare with other people.. then you decide... weigh pros and cons...

yup, pink, agree with you that some people are mean to uncle. if wrong also no need to shout ma, just bring the point across can liao la.

anyway ghmy82, u have to think carefully and read all sooners' blog before commiting. you still have so much time till u get yr keys. can go to more ID firm and compare. see what u wan and when u meet uncle, then u roughly know what u wan and u can convey better to uncle. then, see whether uncle can give u an attractive quote.

Here are some pictures...

Aubrey, i owe u the picture of the white door of mine! Here goes!

reno010.jpg

My granite top was up on Monday

reno002.jpg

reno003-1.jpg

reno004-2.jpg

The joint line is really very nicely done :) Both Hubby and I were pleased. As we added the profile of the granite top, we top up quite a bit too...so the cutting and all were done by the professionals in their factory. Worth the price we paid for!

i love your white door!! mm..hopefully my granite top will turn to be as nice as yours :D

hehe...thanks...a white door really stands out my unit :P

Uncle got them to add on additional varnish in matt so that i can wipe off the dirt easily :)

u also using granite top? did u add your profile?

Good news that everything settled, familyof4 .. surely, the whole family enjoys the new house. Hehe, Huat ah!

Thanks for sharing about the gas issue - indeed, it is shocking yet an informative piece of news to us.

Nice place.

hehe...thanks...a white door really stands out my unit :P

Uncle got them to add on additional varnish in matt so that i can wipe off the dirt easily :)

u also using granite top? did u add your profile?

yea...what's add my profile?