Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

aiyo...sad to hear that after yr long update.Did u try to speak to their management?I find yr lead time given is more than sufficent liao...no reason to say that have not tock ah. Especially since u place an order.means they have to reserve for u liao ah. Have u pay in full yet?

Hope thing will be resolve soon. Dun let this dampen yr mood..:)

it didn't dampen my mood, but they both called at the wrong time...a time where I am pissed off by some idiot at work and called to tell me this, i gave them a piece of my mind! But also not my fault, since i place orders long ago, how to explain no stock?!

HN paid in full, La cafa I hold back part of the payment.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
it didn't dampen my mood, but they both called at the wrong time...a time where I am pissed off by some idiot at work and called to tell me this, i gave them a piece of my mind! But also not my fault, since i place orders long ago, how to explain no stock?!

okok...so how yr settling at yr new place?manage to done with all yr unpacking liao?:)

okok...so how yr settling at yr new place?manage to done with all yr unpacking liao?:)

not so fast lah...unpacking should take about a week or two. so many boxes still around...sianz.

but staying there is GREAT!!! our first night there...we slept really well! at least no need to shuttle to and fro lor. rectifications still going on. very minor, but still causes some inconveniences.

not so fast lah...unpacking should take about a week or two. so many boxes still around...sianz.

but staying there is GREAT!!! our first night there...we slept really well! at least no need to shuttle to and fro lor. rectifications still going on. very minor, but still causes some inconveniences.

good! :good: good :good:

I am sure u will love yr place more n more......:)

HAIZ these people really too much. but at least they aren't stuff you desperately need... :) how's the cleaning so far?

HAIZ these people really too much. but at least they aren't stuff you desperately need... :) how's the cleaning so far?

house is definitely less dusty and i can at least let the little boy explore the place. his face place is the stairs...we are definitely getting the gates to block that area at least for now...else my mum says she will need massage everyday!!! :D

It’s time I update some delivery related problems I faced with 2 of the retailers.

Harvey Norman:

I placed an other in February for 4 mattresses, 2 bed frames (for the kids). Was told I will not face any delivery issues as they have ex-stocks and my goods will be delivered duly.

Since I know I am shifting in, I had already called them to arrange for my stuff to be delivered. One day before the delivery, the sales person called me to say that the children’s bed frame is out-of-stock!!!!

So where are they going to sleep on? It is not a huge issue, we have a king and a queen bed, and they can bunk with us. The question is asked was, “eh, I do not understand on the good shortage as u told me it’s ex-stock, and I confirmed my delivery so long ago…why tell me about the shortage now? I cannot accept!”

Do you think I am being unreasonable? I told the sales person the reasons given were not valid. He said he will call me back on Monday…till now, already Wednesday, no sound no picture. I didn’t bother to chase either

Next, La Cafa…we got the dining set and the coffee table from them.

One day before delivery, the logistics person called saying chairs no stock?! I asked her, “When did I place order? My initial delivery is late May, what is the reason for no-stock when I actually postponed my delivery 2 weeks later?”

There was no reason given, she couldn’t answer me. She merely asked if I could pend the delivery of the dining chairs. I told her I want the chairs in soon. She said she’ll try and call me back latest Tuesday since her shipment is arriving on Saturday. Wednesday, no calls either.

I seriously discount their service standards. The reasons that they gave me were really not good enough as my orders didn’t get to them one or two days before the delivery, but many weeks. How come they can tell me no stock?

Seems like every furniture is the same when it come to delivery... Haiz. Just wait and see what happen to mine this sat. If no bedframe & mattress on sat I really LL liao... cause I am moving on sunday.

La Cafa... is it the one at furniture mall?? My dad got a sofa from them and they open price at $2600 than my mom say $1800 and my mom won. Than my dad paid at the cashier I keypo and go over... the salesman want full payment... I ask why need full payment if later did not deliver how?? They say its their policy... I say what if your shop close how??? Than what happen to my money... the salesman say will not one and they have been in the market for quite sometime... than he is already swiping my dad's card. I added.. "I read lots of forum review and your shop got lots of delivery problem you better sent the sofa to my dad's office in time else his customer sit where" Salesman LL and say ok dun worry he dare not say more and item deliver in time. Hahaha :P

Sorry and post this on your t-blog.

Seems like every furniture is the same when it come to delivery... Haiz. Just wait and see what happen to mine this sat. If no bedframe & mattress on sat I really LL liao... cause I am moving on sunday.

La Cafa... is it the one at furniture mall?? My dad got a sofa from them and they open price at $2600 than my mom say $1800 and my mom won. Than my dad paid at the cashier I keypo and go over... the salesman want full payment... I ask why need full payment if later did not deliver how?? They say its their policy... I say what if your shop close how??? Than what happen to my money... the salesman say will not one and they have been in the market for quite sometime... than he is already swiping my dad's card. I added.. "I read lots of forum review and your shop got lots of delivery problem you better sent the sofa to my dad's office in time else his customer sit where" Salesman LL and say ok dun worry he dare not say more and item deliver in time. Hahaha :P

Sorry and post this on your t-blog.

we also push the price down for the dining sets and the coffee table. i only will pay deposit, i don't make full payment with those shops.

If they do not call me by tomorrow i will call and F people already. I am already being patient...at least I didn't kick up a fuss and accepted their no-answer response.

I do not understand full payment. Lehman also bankrupt what...what's more a small shop like theirs? :P

we also push the price down for the dining sets and the coffee table. i only will pay deposit, i don't make full payment with those shops.

If they do not call me by tomorrow i will call and F people already. I am already being patient...at least I didn't kick up a fuss and accepted their no-answer response.

I do not understand full payment. Lehman also bankrupt what...what's more a small shop like theirs? :P

Ya lor I also dun like full payment one. If can I always pay for partial first once deliver than I pay balance. Must complaint one lor... if you read my t-blog the Barang Barang story you also got the same incident as me... cannot delivery and only stock come in sept.. what the Ha*k. I told hubby I settle and call the sales person. I dun want to write the whole story in your t-blog.

Hhahah good one. Next time we buy thing must say "why must pay in full? Lehman also bankrupt liao" :D

Edited by zerochristy

aiya..miss familyof4 open house...got anymore open house or not... :P

i see ur EM & my EM around same size....

I love ur recess area ceiling...so nice...saw it on FB too.

aiya..miss familyof4 open house...got anymore open house or not... :P

i see ur EM & my EM around same size....

I love ur recess area ceiling...so nice...saw it on FB too.

since u are in the East, if u want can pop by after 7.30pm. but from next week can? cos house now really messy-mess-mess! haha...

Ya lor I also dun like full payment one. If can I always pay for partial first once deliver than I pay balance. Must complaint one lor... if you read my t-blog the Barang Barang story you also got the same incident as me... cannot delivery and only stock come in sept.. what the Ha*k. I told hubby I settle and call the sales person. I dun want to write the whole story in your t-blog.

Hhahah good one. Next time we buy thing must say "why must pay in full? Lehman also bankrupt liao" :D

Hubby always don;t like me to call people and scold them de..but no choice. If you want your stuff, u need to be b*tchy lor...else they will dilly-dally and take their own sugary time :P

i think we same same...Now, tmr it's time to call people and demand for my stuff@!!!

house is definitely less dusty and i can at least let the little boy explore the place. his face place is the stairs...we are definitely getting the gates to block that area at least for now...else my mum says she will need massage everyday!!! :D

ahha up and down up and down.. kids love the stairs...

Sure can..wkend oso can, juz pop by take a look.....give me an idea...

Can poison my wife too... :P