Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Hi Familyof4,

I just saw your lock. Is that Samsung SHS-5120? What a coincidence, we also bought the same one at the PC show yesterday. How much did it cost you? And how many rfid / chain key does it come with for yours?

We hasn't install ours, was told that the allowance between the door and gate must be around 8cm. If you don't mind, can help me to take a pic of your gate with the main door?

Thanks!!

Hi Rasp, my gate is not up yet, but the guy took the measurement after we installed the lock, so that the gate does not knock on the handle. will u be changing your gate?

We don't mind of cos! Thanks for inviting us up and gave me a chance to 'catch' Uncle ard!

Ur house is really nice! The pebble wash, the roof... and the ice-cube lights!

thanks thanks...glad to meet u up too ;) and we chatted like we had known for ages! Hubby asked me if I had known u all for quite a while already actually! I told him we met the first time on sat and he said, "wah...u gals can really chat hor":P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow, your house transformation is almost complete, now it looks so bright and airy.

So nice .. aiyo drooling over your doorlock, blum drawers and carpentry works.

And your kids bathroom very bright, I am sure they love it.

I want to go see in real person but too bad, pasir ris is too far leh :-(

Hi Fannie,

Happy to see that everything seem to be moving on well for u also....:)

Too bad miss the chance to meet up with u all....but i just wish everything will go smoothly for yr side.:)

Wow, your house transformation is almost complete, now it looks so bright and airy.

So nice .. aiyo drooling over your doorlock, blum drawers and carpentry works.

And your kids bathroom very bright, I am sure they love it.

I want to go see in real person but too bad, pasir ris is too far leh :-(

thanks apples. have not been seeing u around!

now the excitment all gone when i see the boxes of stuff lying around :(

Hi Fannie,

Happy to see that everything seem to be moving on well for u also....:)

Too bad miss the chance to meet up with u all....but i just wish everything will go smoothly for yr side.:)

no probs...i thought u not visiting my thread leh...cos u say wana avoid my thread mah :P

hw's urs? should be on track too right?

Had some family problems recently and work schedule was just killing me at the same time, so no much time to visit the forum.

Take your time to clean and unpack .. we already moved in 1 month and there are still a few boxes lying around. :)

no probs...i thought u not visiting my thread leh...cos u say wana avoid my thread mah :P

hw's urs? should be on track too right?

tsk tsk tsk...so petty de...me scare see something nice...wait tempt PD and me to buy again ma... :bleah: ...bt cos of u...that y we love yr thread so much ma...must come in and hog on it now n then ma...:P

Mine ok lor...i will say it slow...but i think quite norm...now just waiting to lay tiles on tues after 1 week?like that norm ma?:)

i am back for the weekdays!!! catching up on RT and omg your $1k bill... 1 word, wallao!!!

Hi Aubrey,

so sorry abt Saturaday...we are equally shock when Elder Goh pass his handphone to us...i though he dont understand english from others...never expect to be u also...sometime he can be quite funny also.:)

Thanks for your invitation.

Your house is very warmly and cozy.

The design is great.

can steal some ideas for my new house.

:P

Your samsung lock is cool sia. especially your hubby demo it. he can be a great sales guy. very tempted to buy one.

:lol:

eh...glad to see u after like so many many years! since we graduated from PSLE!

ur wife very cute leh...think will really make u a much happy person!

u are the 1st person who thinks my hubby can do sales leh...hmm...

thanks thanks...glad to meet u up too ;) and we chatted like we had known for ages! Hubby asked me if I had known u all for quite a while already actually! I told him we met the first time on sat and he said, "wah...u gals can really chat hor":P

Hahaha! it happens to me when i saw pple popping at my door during reno. We chatted until the electrician Ah Tan tot they were my frens!

We are all too excited abt ur pretty house mah. :rolleyes:

wah ur MBR curtains so nice!!

congrats on ur HO!

hee....thanks! I love this too...but the most expensive blind is the one in the kids room from dnalife...well, i am the mommy who will give in to the kids'request :P

tat blind is cute too but u not afriad they will outgrown it ah? :P think u guys will stay in this hse for quite a while right?

but u r so accommodating to ur kids lor! so good. *envy

tat blind is cute too but u not afriad they will outgrown it ah? :P think u guys will stay in this hse for quite a while right?

but u r so accommodating to ur kids lor! so good. *envy

i do worry on that bit too..but i think they will outgrow at least 5 to 6 yrs time. so still quite ok ba :)

me, i am hopeless, love to indulge my kids from time to time, but of cos within our abilities. but when it comes to discipline, i am way fiercer and stricter than the daddy :)