Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

thanks thanks...i think maintenance will not be so easy also...probably few mths down the road hor, u will see many marks around!

hahaha cannot complaint I also got a big house to clean up next time and its me and hubby for the moment... next time got kids dun know how... maybe you will see my kid cleaning the floor for me too :D

You going to Robinson too?? I went there for the pass 2 weeks every weekend to buy lots of thing.... fm bedding to kitchen... got a WMF set (spoon & fork) at S$99 usual price is about S$300 plus. Thinking to go again this weekend to check out the plates, pots and pan.. my MIL want to buy for us as a gift.. (I wonder why) so she ask us to go choose and buy and she pay later.

Edited by zerochristy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
it's just about spending :( money goes out faster then it's coming in...not a good thing actually *sob sob*

Money goes out VERY VERY fast during reno.. 象流水.. But I still want to go Robinson's.. I work in orchard yet so far can't really find time to shop much during GSS..

Confirm going to your house tomorrow at around 2pm to drool.. :)

Edited by booy

how much he charge per light point inclusive of wiring,installation per point ah?40 also alot liao,that means

your house got more than 40 points!!!!! :jawdrop:

haha...what to do? i want cove lights and want this want that....vanity comes with a HUGE price! :P

i just came back from Robinsons not too long ago...I spent more than $1k on...2 single organic quilts, 1 king size organic quilt, 2 pillows, 2 sets of bedsheets and I went aussino during lunch, got 3 sets of bedsheets for the kids too! hubby better not read this else he'll faint from my spending :deal:

Edited by familyof4

wow!door lock also so nice ah?

i think your place,reno + buying furniture and stuffs add up easily 50k ah! :bow:

much more than this amount :x

i just came back from Robinsons not too long ago...I spent more than $1k on...2 single organic quilts, 1 king size organic quilt, 2 pillows, 2 sets of bedsheets and I went aussino during lunch, got 3 sets of bedsheets for the kids too! hubby better not read this else he'll faint from my spending :deal:

Your spending is really fierce.. I'm fainting too.. hee..

Your spending is really fierce.. I'm fainting too.. hee..

i will STOP for the time being and recuperate before I strike again end of the year! Gucci sales, I can only window shop :( saw tod's shoes I also can see no buy :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

i will STOP for the time being and recuperate before I strike again end of the year! Gucci sales, I can only window shop :( saw tod's shoes I also can see no buy :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Gucci got sale meh? hee.. Today, I even stopped myself from buying a pair of shoes that costs around $80.. In the past, I would have just buy it without thinking twice.. Golden word here is 忍。。

eh...i don't dare let Hubby see the bill...so I quickly settled the bill when he brought my earlier buys to the car. Else he'll nag and nag and nag...till now I still don't dare tell him how much I spent alone in Robinsons.

Gucci got sale meh? hee.. Today, I even stopped myself from buying a pair of shoes that costs around $80.. In the past, I would have just buy it without thinking twice.. Golden word here is 忍。。

have!!! I have been there twice to look at the bag that caught my eyes...too bad can only see, feel and touch then put bag back...cannot lug back home leh *sob sob*

don he check your card when the bill comes?

nope. i spend mine...he spend his. He don't check my bills, I don't check his too...

once in a while i do spend using his card as a treat for myself! wahaha....BUT...my cards are MINE and MINE only!!! :P

wow. power leh. so much money on quilts and bedsheets. but bet it is very comfy...

growler: din manage to pass the message to joseph just now as I only read ur message now. he came over my house to get payment.