Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Camping over at her house ah? So ON.. haha..

I love that dining light.. Effect is very different when ON and OFF.. Your floor is really very shiny!

hahah aiyah I just kidding la.. she dun have time to entertain a big baby like me LOL. Maybe I can pretend to offer to clean her house. hahahah

ur lights were the ones that i was aiming for dining lights! Almost gave in when the 2nd shop i went to offered me half the price the 1st one offered. No budget, n no dining area, so end up nv buy. Now i can go ur house n drool at those lights... :rolleyes:

It was selected by both Hubby and myself. I like it...but he finds it costly. In the end, he gave in cos I couldn't agree on other lights :P

Sharp eyes meh??? Your many lights all blingbling off the shiny floor! how not to see! hhehe

mrspiglet.. we can go drool together. I want a sleepover. :P hahahahha

I love the look on the floor too! It also means...my elect bill will soar too :(

Shall i prepare bibs or u both :P

Camping over at her house ah? So ON.. haha..

I love that dining light.. Effect is very different when ON and OFF.. Your floor is really very shiny!

U think Pet will really stay over? hehe...maybe can ask her to entertain my gal!

nice nice. well done up. like the dining lights too. very classy and warm feeling

Thanks guy! Hoping to see yours too!

hahah aiyah I just kidding la.. she dun have time to entertain a big baby like me LOL. Maybe I can pretend to offer to clean her house. hahahah

u cannot clean!!! hmm...let me see...I don't think I have a vase in the house yet on saturday...sofa is coming tho' so u can sit there and look pretty, but hor, don't have to hold a vase lah! :D

Wow... nice dining lights... how much did you pay?

i paid for $260 and it's from Extreme lighting

wow!everything looks nice!wondering how much is ur wiring cost since u have so many lights? :rolleyes:

my wiring uncle counted 40 lighting points, additional points with compliments from uncle :) and hor, the price is similiar to the elect job at my previous 4 rm flat!! but do not compare mine this way, as i did many things to my house, so uncle earn from other jobs in the house lah :)

Edited by familyof4

i came in early morning to look at your lights again! Can i go your house n on/off the lights to drool more? :P

No need to prepare bibs for us, won't be sufficient to contain our drools!

just for info, uncle is sick today. Just called him .... Bo geh is not contactable ... if anyone's meeting bo geh, please ask him to call the toh yi 13 guy. ... thank you :)

i came in early morning to look at your lights again! Can i go your house n on/off the lights to drool more? :P

No need to prepare bibs for us, won't be sufficient to contain our drools!

can can...i let you play with the lights for a while lah! keke..

btw, i need to go robinsons and rob again leh...no GST and i have yet to get bedsheets for our bed and also the kids' beds!!!

It was selected by both Hubby and myself. I like it...but he finds it costly. In the end, he gave in cos I couldn't agree on other lights :P

I love the look on the floor too! It also means...my elect bill will soar too :(

Shall i prepare bibs or u both :P

u cannot clean!!! hmm...let me see...I don't think I have a vase in the house yet on saturday...sofa is coming tho' so u can sit there and look pretty, but hor, don't have to hold a vase lah! :D

The dining lights are uber nice lor. When we were buying I kept staring at them. The A LIghting shop guy was so nice he kept turning it on and off for me to see... but I cannot buy... My mom insisted no crystals in the house. :P And it was too dim. You lucky girl!

hahahah I cannot sit on the sofa! I want to explore the house!!

The dining lights are uber nice lor. When we were buying I kept staring at them. The A LIghting shop guy was so nice he kept turning it on and off for me to see... but I cannot buy... My mom insisted no crystals in the house. :P And it was too dim. You lucky girl!

hahahah I cannot sit on the sofa! I want to explore the house!!

indeed the lights are too dim...that's y my dad grumble grumble when i showed him :P but i like and there are so many lights in the house...one nice one won't kill right?? hehe...

indeed the lights are too dim...that's y my dad grumble grumble when i showed him :P but i like and there are so many lights in the house...one nice one won't kill right?? hehe...

For your house it's not so bad cos you have the false ceiling and all. mine doesn't have so cannot put this light... :)

can can...i let you play with the lights for a while lah! keke..

btw, i need to go robinsons and rob again leh...no GST and i have yet to get bedsheets for our bed and also the kids' beds!!!

oh ya, one thing abt the light. is it on energy saving bulbs? The 2nd shop i saw this light told me can chge to energy saving bulbs. Dunno whether issit true or just tempting me to buy cos i say normal incandescent bulbs will kill my bills. I just got my SP bills last night, underestimated my electrical bill last mth and doubled on this mth's bill!

I saw the robinson NO GST thing too!! Quick go quick go! btw, I bought 2 sets of bedsheet at the Expo J.Little sales 2 wks back, forgot the brand liao, but Jacquard cotton satin 400 thread count was going at $29 for a fitted set. Maybe u can go J.Little check out too. :)

Metro also got homelinen fair...

http://sg.offerstation.com/offers-promotio...linen-event.htm

it is energy saving bulbs. all lights in the house all using energy saving else i will kena from Hubby when the utilities bill comes every mth leh 8|

Ya...I think will go robinsons. wah...the bedsheet at $29 good catch leh....metro also sales? hmm...I have metro just below my office...maybe go see see during tea break ;)

Yr place v nice lor....i think i will join in the q for drooling lor...:P

Wanted just to get a pcs of yr dining light for our mini -wiw, was quoted $90...so PD was still deciding....tempting again....hmm.....