Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

i thnk it is not very clever for the guy who installed this. I told uncle, to me, this is common sense and I do not understand why they want to install this way, and soo soooooo near? he agreed and got Ah hock to check again.

I have some parts of my windows can't even lock unless i really pull the grille away, which I really cannot accept lor.

Generally happy with my house except the grilles :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i thnk it is not very clever for the guy who installed this. I told uncle, to me, this is common sense and I do not understand why they want to install this way, and soo soooooo near? he agreed and got Ah hock to check again.

I have some parts of my windows can't even lock unless i really pull the grille away, which I really cannot accept lor.

Generally happy with my house except the grilles :(

Think you window problem quite serious. I thought Ah Hock quite good. Maybe the worker installing is not very good. Usually his response quite good, can just give him a ring to ask for rectification.

Come to think of it, uncle yesterday also #$% him because he always forgot to remove the writings on the windows. Maybe you can check if you blk, unit number is written somewhere on the window.

I have not check on the windows and grille yet. Maybe got to check tonight. BTW the problem is only with casement type window right?

mine was both Gaku. I had casement and also sliding windows...sigh. Uncle went up and said he will get them to rectify cos Hubby called me this morning and said the work is badly done. Uncle also say that it is not very nicely done...today's thurday...will there be any delay on my HO?

Anyways, today 2-4pm is polishing time!!! hope to see my tiles all bright and shiny :)

mine was both Gaku. I had casement and also sliding windows...sigh. Uncle went up and said he will get them to rectify cos Hubby called me this morning and said the work is badly done. Uncle also say that it is not very nicely done...today's thurday...will there be any delay on my HO?

Anyways, today 2-4pm is polishing time!!! hope to see my tiles all bright and shiny :)

I see. I opt for all casement. Hope Ah Hock can rectify your window fast.

Polishing will be 4-6pm after you. Heard that today you reno will be completed, perhaps HO one day earlier.

I see. I opt for all casement. Hope Ah Hock can rectify your window fast.

Polishing will be 4-6pm after you. Heard that today you reno will be completed, perhaps HO one day earlier.

some obivous scratches on my carpentry not settled actually. i wonder when i will ah wei pop by and settle the o/s issues. else tmr HO should be in the pipeline :)

mmm Mine also doesn't have the push-button. now I know what you mean. I used to have that at my old place.

MMmM I also had a lot of trouble with my windows and grilles. The windows couldn't close properly and the person assured us that it can be done without changing the windows... so we didn't change. In the end he had to come and rectify quite a number of times.. but ok la. lucky it's not dirty one.

some obivous scratches on my carpentry not settled actually. i wonder when i will ah wei pop by and settle the o/s issues. else tmr HO should be in the pipeline :)

Oh ya... I forget to tell you the Bedroom wardrobe door? Maybe you want to ask them to paste those rubber round thingy on the side of the doors.. So you close and open will not bang so loud.. but personel perference la.. :P

Oh ya... I forget to tell you the Bedroom wardrobe door? Maybe you want to ask them to paste those rubber round thingy on the side of the doors.. So you close and open will not bang so loud.. but personel perference la.. :P

for the common rooms? we are planning to get those stopper from homefix to fix that problem...any others u spotted and we missed? hehe...

mmm Mine also doesn't have the push-button. now I know what you mean. I used to have that at my old place.

MMmM I also had a lot of trouble with my windows and grilles. The windows couldn't close properly and the person assured us that it can be done without changing the windows... so we didn't change. In the end he had to come and rectify quite a number of times.. but ok la. lucky it's not dirty one.

actually if can i hope they can settle before we shift in. Cos my girl very scared of the drilling and knocking sound...finally coming to an end...looking forward to shifting in, but not the unpacking :P

for the common rooms? we are planning to get those stopper from homefix to fix that problem...any others u spotted and we missed? hehe...

Not that I recall. I think you can prepare your pineapple first.. haha :D Time to rooollllllllllllll.

Not that I recall. I think you can prepare your pineapple first.. haha :D Time to rooollllllllllllll.

haha...elder goh was sharing wiith us to use radish and oranges instead of pineapple :P

so ur matter with your seller on the 2nd appt settled? Hope your seller dun give u nonsense...

Edited by familyof4

haha...elder goh was sharing wiith us to use radish and oranges instead of pineapple :P

so ur matter with your seller on the 2nd appt settled? Hope your seller dun give u nonsense...

Oh ya...Radish can also.. I heard of it before. heehee.. Pineapple also buy! Three items become jackpot. Huat big big time..heehee

Yup. Finally settled! After numerous calls to owner and also HDB myself as I didn't engage a agent. So at least I can make my travel arrangement and on time for the second appt

Your hubby also a Man-U fan? :rolleyes:

fannie, can u give me an update on your polish so i know what to expect for mine? looking forward to mine. :) and about the windows.. i changed but its the old type, not the sliding type. so i guess old type no lock, only sliding have right?

Oh ya...Radish can also.. I heard of it before. heehee.. Pineapple also buy! Three items become jackpot. Huat big big time..heehee

Yup. Finally settled! After numerous calls to owner and also HDB myself as I didn't engage a agent. So at least I can make my travel arrangement and on time for the second appt

Your hubby also a Man-U fan? :rolleyes:

Good for u! ;) so long can settle it'll be good. Hope to see your updates soon too! July is not too far away :)

Yah...told hubby ur nick and he asked if you are also a man u fan...haha...are u?

Hehe...thanks for your kind words, HUAT ARH!!! He will be the one shouting with my gal lah.

fannie, can u give me an update on your polish so i know what to expect for mine? looking forward to mine. :) and about the windows.. i changed but its the old type, not the sliding type. so i guess old type no lock, only sliding have right?

Will do, aubrey. will update you after mine is done. going up to check again before HO tmr evening *keeping fingers crossed*

think old type may not have...I am not sure too. so far those i have seen all have, except for mine. hmm...