Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Wao. Think Uncle Soon did a really good job at ur place. I'm drooling :dribble: all over ur tblog pics. :P

Congrates on a fantastic reno! Ur place looks great. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I shou;d have gotten my Wii earlier....else i will not feel so bored waiting for the things to be done! regret regret!!!

come my place to play lor...wahahahaha :P

PD has the will all dress up with Hello Kitty...her favourite...wahahahaha

wow, familyof4, ur reno is really well done :)

can't wait for myfren reno to finish. hope Alan can do a good job too.

can share how much did u spend for tt pooh blind?

FAnnie, Pet

ok i KPO cos I the EDL catalogue happens to be sitting on my office desk :x Carbonite the code is EEG 5000PG

hehe...uncle say the lock and was so curious...saying i am the 1st house owner for his projects that does this....

if u do, uncle will see this trend...not sure if booy is joining in the digital lock fun :)

I wish we can have that also... but no more budget :(

FAnnie, Pet

ok i KPO cos I the EDL catalogue happens to be sitting on my office desk :x Carbonite the code is EEG 5000PG

YAYYYYY Thank you! *writing down*

It’s time I update some delivery related problems I faced with 2 of the retailers.

Harvey Norman:

I placed an other in February for 4 mattresses, 2 bed frames (for the kids). Was told I will not face any delivery issues as they have ex-stocks and my goods will be delivered duly.

Since I know I am shifting in, I had already called them to arrange for my stuff to be delivered. One day before the delivery, the sales person called me to say that the children’s bed frame is out-of-stock!!!!

So where are they going to sleep on? It is not a huge issue, we have a king and a queen bed, and they can bunk with us. The question is asked was, “eh, I do not understand on the good shortage as u told me it’s ex-stock, and I confirmed my delivery so long ago…why tell me about the shortage now? I cannot accept!”

Do you think I am being unreasonable? I told the sales person the reasons given were not valid. He said he will call me back on Monday…till now, already Wednesday, no sound no picture. I didn’t bother to chase either

Next, La Cafa…we got the dining set and the coffee table from them.

One day before delivery, the logistics person called saying chairs no stock?! I asked her, “When did I place order? My initial delivery is late May, what is the reason for no-stock when I actually postponed my delivery 2 weeks later?”

There was no reason given, she couldn’t answer me. She merely asked if I could pend the delivery of the dining chairs. I told her I want the chairs in soon. She said she’ll try and call me back latest Tuesday since her shipment is arriving on Saturday. Wednesday, no calls either.

I seriously discount their service standards. The reasons that they gave me were really not good enough as my orders didn’t get to them one or two days before the delivery, but many weeks. How come they can tell me no stock?

It’s time I update some delivery related problems I faced with 2 of the retailers.

Harvey Norman:

I placed an other in February for 4 mattresses, 2 bed frames (for the kids). Was told I will not face any delivery issues as they have ex-stocks and my goods will be delivered duly.

Since I know I am shifting in, I had already called them to arrange for my stuff to be delivered. One day before the delivery, the sales person called me to say that the children’s bed frame is out-of-stock!!!!

So where are they going to sleep on? It is not a huge issue, we have a king and a queen bed, and they can bunk with us. The question is asked was, “eh, I do not understand on the good shortage as u told me it’s ex-stock, and I confirmed my delivery so long ago…why tell me about the shortage now? I cannot accept!”

Do you think I am being unreasonable? I told the sales person the reasons given were not valid. He said he will call me back on Monday…till now, already Wednesday, no sound no picture. I didn’t bother to chase either

Next, La Cafa…we got the dining set and the coffee table from them.

One day before delivery, the logistics person called saying chairs no stock?! I asked her, “When did I place order? My initial delivery is late May, what is the reason for no-stock when I actually postponed my delivery 2 weeks later?”

There was no reason given, she couldn’t answer me. She merely asked if I could pend the delivery of the dining chairs. I told her I want the chairs in soon. She said she’ll try and call me back latest Tuesday since her shipment is arriving on Saturday. Wednesday, no calls either.

I seriously discount their service standards. The reasons that they gave me were really not good enough as my orders didn’t get to them one or two days before the delivery, but many weeks. How come they can tell me no stock?

aiyo...sad to hear that after yr long update.Did u try to speak to their management?I find yr lead time given is more than sufficent liao...no reason to say that have not tock ah. Especially since u place an order.means they have to reserve for u liao ah. Have u pay in full yet?

Hope thing will be resolve soon. Dun let this dampen yr mood..:)