Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Where To This Shower Head

Hi All,

Have used this product previously and could be found on sale during pasar malam. Loves the water jet spray features of the product. Juz bought one last yr only. However can't seem to find one now. Would appreciate if anyone could inform me if you do get to see this product. Many thanks.

image220o.th.jpg

Front

image221o.th.jpg

Back

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

Have used this product previously and could be found on sale during pasar malam. Loves the water jet spray features of the product. Juz bought one last yr only. However can't seem to find one now. Would appreciate if anyone could inform me if you do get to see this product. Many thanks.

image220o.th.jpg

Front

image221o.th.jpg

Back

u may try HDB Hub, the open area just outside Fairprice. I got mine there some months ago after the first one went ka-put. Personally like the mist effect and water-saving feature. But down side is, u will need a good quality hose as the back pressure is strong and normal hose cannot last long.

But for $20 a piece, i think this product is much better than those branded ones.

i may have the slip of paper with the guy handphone lying somewhere. will try to find, but don't rely on me for that. moved into a rental apt, so things real messy.

(disclaimer: i DO NOT work for the company producing this shower head)

u may try HDB Hub, the open area just outside Fairprice. I got mine there some months ago after the first one went ka-put. Personally like the mist effect and water-saving feature. But down side is, u will need a good quality hose as the back pressure is strong and normal hose cannot last long.

But for $20 a piece, i think this product is much better than those branded ones.

i may have the slip of paper with the guy handphone lying somewhere. will try to find, but don't rely on me for that. moved into a rental apt, so things real messy.

(disclaimer: i DO NOT work for the company producing this shower head)

Thanks so muz for the update. Pop down to HDB hub and purchased the shower head. His name is Mr Heng and his push-cart store is juz opps NTUC. Yes have to agreed its a great product. Been using it ever since i purchased one yrs back .. ty again

Hi Rune

Im also using it now! bought it more than 2 yrs ago n working v well.

been looking for it for my friend but cant seem to find the 'always changing store' :D

so u found it in HDB hub?