Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Calling All With Pergo Laminated Flooring

Hi simei mum, sorry for the late reply as I was busy moving house and doing unpacking now. In not real timber, it look and feel like timber but it PVC. It do not have the hallow feeling and it more lasting than timber flooring....what I can said it see it yourself and u will believe and know more on it. U can come and view my place if u r free.

hmmmm...interesting. What's the brand of this PVC flooring? Is it warm? How much did u pay to lay for the bedrooms?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Alan26, may i compare with you re Pergo quote. I was quoted $2700 for 540 sq ft area (all inclusive of trimming of 1 door, shifting up of kitchen sliding door and shifting up grill gate, and skirting hacking and replacing. is this reasonable? And what do others in this forum think of this quote? It is the family range of Pergo ie the cheapest range, Made in malaysia (which I don;t have problem with).

Alan26, another question: I thought there is only ONE company carrying Pergo, namely, Good**** (not sure if I can put the exact name down here so I marked with asteriks). Is that where you got yours from? May I enquire how much you did yours for?

Jaskel, let me check out their website. Many thanks. I haven;'t heard of this particular brand before so a bit wary.

Finally, one thing that I sorta mind about Pergo is that their "images" of the wood have a lot of board-tones - looks like many irregular-sized planks joining together sort of like parquet look, which I don't really like. I prefer the type as if it is one long plank. Hope you all get what I mean. I know Kronotex has what I described but their price is $3400.

1. There is more than ONE company holding Pergo, Goodrich is one of them. There is also other distributor too.

2. Nope, i got it from my ID.

I've check the quotation from pergo*****, the best price they are able to quote me for family range is

683ft(living room + 3 bedroom c/w skirting) for $3380.85 which is $4.95psf

Whereas my ID is quoting me for family range is

683++ft (living room + 3 bedroom + storeroom c/w skirting and trimming of door) for $3000. Since it is cheaper so i let my ID settle.