Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

ur unit looks okie ley.. no need to spend too much on reno.. *envy*

I'm so envious of those who can do EVERYTHING... Everything is new.. Grass always look greener on the other side.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey booy! I'm glad your hood problem is sort of solved... hehe ya. We shouldn't always trust salespeople.. ;P

hahah talking about this Ah Soon reply thing... He sent me 5-6 CNY messages that time you know? :) He probably forwarded me all those people sent him. I was very surprised when I got them..

But booy, the rest are right, I think someone reads his sms for him. :)

Confirmed Uncle lost his stuff. I called him yesterday to just follow up on his quotation for my place and he was telling me lucky I call or else he wouldn't be able to match my name/address with the contact number. Its also lucky he didn't lose the floor plans for his current batch of customers that he owes quotes to. He's now just trying to find the matches to the floor plans he's holding.

Uncle told me that he'll revert back to me this evening or tomorrow. So I'm eagerly waiting for his quotation. I think its quite a foregone conclusion that I'll sign up with him, after seeing all the nice stuff he's done, particularly at Fondue's place (Which is his 'temporary showroom' - hehehehe!).

I think on another note, my mandarin seems to be improving after having needed to brush up quickly to communicate with him. LOL.

Still couldn't get Ah Soon. booy missed his call this afternoon but when I called back later, he didn't pick up. No fate with him. Haha...

You try now? I always think the best time to call uncle is 9am and 9pm. :) cos workers get off already and they won't be calling Uncle. at this time, it's only owners calling.

Adrian_john: Aiyo.. Lost the things in the cab?!?! That sounds bad manz... He has to redo the quotes and stuff...

Pinkpetter: I'm not feeling too well today... Really suffering from reno blues.. hee... Will try to give him a call tomorrow night as suggested... Fondue's house has open house on 2-May, I'm thinking of popping by..

Adrian_john: Aiyo.. Lost the things in the cab?!?! That sounds bad manz... He has to redo the quotes and stuff...

Pinkpetter: I'm not feeling too well today... Really suffering from reno blues.. hee... Will try to give him a call tomorrow night as suggested... Fondue's house has open house on 2-May, I'm thinking of popping by..

hey booy cheer up, it's ups and downs for reno. it's a very happy "problem", coz it's eventually ur pad. :)

sherynn n jodezn might be dropping by on that day... if u interested let me know, i'll pm u my hp and address

*sayang* We all have our reno blues. So did I. But strive to the end and you get to live in a lovely place of your own. :D

hey booy cheer up, it's ups and downs for reno. it's a very happy "problem", coz it's eventually ur pad. :)

sherynn n jodezn might be dropping by on that day... if u interested let me know, i'll pm u my hp and address

Thanks for the invitation yah.. Will let you know again... :)

*sayang* We all have our reno blues. So did I. But strive to the end and you get to live in a lovely place of your own. :D

Thanks ya.. Trying to strive till the end... :)

Hi Smartie/Booy,

Just thought I'd say hi to future neighbours in Bishan - I'll be moving into my new place at St 23 over the Labour Day weekend. Reno. just completed 3 weeks back.

Your apartment looks to be in pretty superb condition. On COV, the trouble with getting a place in Bishan is this potential huge cash outlay at the onset (which intuitively sucks), but I think at 23k, it definitely qualifies as a good buy!

Have fun with the reno. process!

Hi Smartie/Booy,

Just thought I'd say hi to future neighbours in Bishan - I'll be moving into my new place at St 23 over the Labour Day weekend. Reno. just completed 3 weeks back.

Your apartment looks to be in pretty superb condition. On COV, the trouble with getting a place in Bishan is this potential huge cash outlay at the onset (which intuitively sucks), but I think at 23k, it definitely qualifies as a good buy!

Have fun with the reno. process!

Hello oohaahcantona10... We are staying very near to each other... Congrats on the reno completion... ;) The COV is indeed higher than normal, but we cut their COV expectation by more than half.. So considered an achievement...

Good news that we have today is that we have finally gotten hold of the "Ever Busy" Uncle Soon... He promised to meet us this sat... Hopefully, he won't fly us aeroplane...

Cutting COV by half is a superb achievement indeed! I kinda regretted not bargaining harder for mine...sigh...painful sia...

Hello oohaahcantona10... We are staying very near to each other... Congrats on the reno completion... ;) The COV is indeed higher than normal, but we cut their COV expectation by more than half.. So considered an achievement...