Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

whahah THIS IS THE ONE!! hehe quartet board! Super nice right? did you see the huge one for $49?? I wanted that one!!!! nice nice nice nice ncie!!!!!

whahah THIS IS THE ONE!! hehe quartet board! Super nice right? did you see the huge one for $49?? I wanted that one!!!! nice nice nice nice ncie!!!!!

Is there a bigger one? I didn't see the bigger one.. I like this one because it can write and pin at the same time.. Quite a decent size.. But now I find yours is also very nice!

With not much expectation, we purposely drove back to our home today to open the letterbox, hoping to see some surprise.. Much to our expectation, the surprise wasn't there.. Only disappointment now.. :(

Dear Uncle Soon told me that he would drop the quotation into the mailbox after he flew me aeroplane yesterday... Now he's on holiday leaving us to wait patiently for the quotation here.. How I wish I had met him yesterday by hook or by crook..

Is there a bigger one? I didn't see the bigger one.. I like this one because it can write and pin at the same time.. Quite a decent size.. But now I find yours is also very nice!

Yup I saw one which is slightly bigger than A3 size. It has 8 sponge boxes for pinning, can put magnets, can write on it AND it has a covered compartment to store 3 markers and a duster! hehe :) Quartet lover!

mmm Then for the next three days you can draw up plans for your house? see colour combi etc? Don't stress yourself up too much over this matter ba.

Something new that I bought for my home sweet home after seeing Pinkpetter's nice board!

dsc00178ai.th.jpg

Hi,

May I know where did you get this board? It's nice.

Thanks.

Yup I saw one which is slightly bigger than A3 size. It has 8 sponge boxes for pinning, can put magnets, can write on it AND it has a covered compartment to store 3 markers and a duster! hehe :) Quartet lover!

mmm Then for the next three days you can draw up plans for your house? see colour combi etc? Don't stress yourself up too much over this matter ba.

Didn't see the bigger one.. Or else might buy that one instead.. :)

Just wanted to settle the things fast bah.. Now just can wait for him to come back.. We were very hardworking today.. Went to 7 - 8 different places today to look at beds and furnishings.. A tiring day..

Edited by booy

The past 2 days have been very hectic for me & booy. We went to many places to look at furniture and mattresses, and we finally made the first purchase for our house today! :D It's a Slumberland mattress that we bought from the Homes 2009 exhibition at Expo. After trying out so many mattresses, we finally found one that we both like and does not bust our budget by a lot. Hehe... really happy that we have settled this (though there's still a long list of other things pending).

Anyway, here are the places we covered the past two days:

Friday - Journey to the northern side of Singapore:

- King Furnishing @ Jalan Pemimpin

- S & C Furniture @ Ang Mo Kio

- Furniture Warehouse @ Upper Thomson

- Sungei Kadut (Montage Gallery, Avanni, IFC, Mode, Inch)

- Morris @ Woodlands

Saturday - Journey to the East:

- Dozz Mattress @ Toa Payoh

- PostureCare @ Macpherson

- Silver River @ Paya Lebar

- Lush lush @ Paya Lebar

- Bed & Bedding Centre @ Paya Lebar

- Enterprise One @ Kaki Bukit (Navinzi, XZQT, Ackerman)

- Homes 2009 Exhibition @ Expo

Will talk more about the more interesting bits of our 2-day journey in a subsequent post.

Edited by smartie

Friday's findings:

- King Furnishing @ Jalan Pemimpin

The coffee tables are quite nice and prices are decent. But nothing can beat the one we saw at Univonna so far.

- S & C Furniture @ Ang Mo Kio

Really lots of catalogs to flip through, and their prices are really attractive. Asked them about the Univonna coffee table. It could not be found in their catalogs but they promised to find out and let us know next week.

- Furniture Warehouse @ Upper Thomson

Went there because of the newspaper advertisement on the opening of a Bedz store there. Tried a few mattresses but we were not impressed by the salespersons there. Seems like they do not know their products well because they couldn't answer some of our questions.

- Sungei Kadut (Castilla/Montage Gallery, Avanni, IFC, Mode Studio, Inch)

Our original purpose there was to go to Leefon (another mattress shop), but the place was not open. So we just went around and visited other shops. There are a couple of nice leather sofas on offer at Castilla, but too bad they are mostly 3+2 seaters. Avanni also has some nice sofas. We then went to IFC to grab a quick bite. Since it's our 2nd time there, we didn't really stay long. Just tried several Simmons mattresses at the Simmons gallery there. We liked Lakeview and Arlington Plush but too bad, they are beyond our budget.

- Morris @ Woodlands

Don't remember anything that's of interest to me at Morris.

Edited by smartie

wow!!seems like you've covered all the places at one go :good: ....me juz go to one sungei kadut already tired.... :bow:

keke. when u make purchases then take pics lor.

but like wat pink and precious said, u really covered a lot of places. me only want to settle all things near my house. kekeke.