Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

that looks more like a column then a beam to me. Beam is span across the on top if you know what i mean.

yup yup shld be a column not beam =)

try to keep that space beside the bed empty...for me i need space for baby crib in the future hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I thought of calling that column.. But I dunno what's the correct spelling, so i called that a beam instead..

I dun even dare to dream of a baby now... *scary*

I thought of calling that column.. But I dunno what's the correct spelling, so i called that a beam instead..

I dun even dare to dream of a baby now... *scary*

ehhh what's so scary abt baby?? they are cute!

expenses scary :P

my wedding is only 5 mths away + reno + overseas assignment...wahhhh "hin" ah

mai hin mai hin. get all those above cleared first. then after that plan for baby. once you get one ha! i tell u! you will want another! despite the expenses.

actually 1 kid will be pretty manageable one. Ask wifey to feed breastmilk, like that save gu ni hun's money. and baby very healthy.

mai hin mai hin. get all those above cleared first. then after that plan for baby. once you get one ha! i tell u! you will want another! despite the expenses.

actually 1 kid will be pretty manageable one. Ask wifey to feed breastmilk, like that save gu ni hun's money. and baby very healthy.

I love kids.. I'm not too worried about the expenses of having a baby.. I'm more worried about taking care of it, worrying over it.. Not easy to be a mum and working at the same time..

We are also just married.. Customary also coming soon.. So slowly slowly bah.. =)

actually the first years of a child's life, won't spend too much la. only when they start going to school, want to go this class that class, that when the siong part comes.

hmmm i find pre-school fees higher...once in primary school will be better. pre-school fee + enrichment courses...the expenses very high. But then the joy they bring definitely supercedes all these little things...at least 2 kids in a family is good :)

actually the first years of a child's life, won't spend too much la. only when they start going to school, want to go this class that class, that when the siong part comes.

hmmm i find pre-school fees higher...once in primary school will be better. pre-school fee + enrichment courses...the expenses very high. But then the joy they bring definitely supercedes all these little things...at least 2 kids in a family is good :)

Going schooling will be a big headache! not only $$ issue.. but still have to worry if the kids are smart or not.. Got study hard or not.. Got fail exams or not.. A lot of commitment involved.. I also think 2 kids are ideal.. Best is 1 pregnancy and you get a twins... :D

Uncle sent his workers to dismantle the master bedroom wardrobe, cupboard and bedside tables today.

Bedside tables gone

IMG_4654.JPG

Wardrobe & half-height cupboard gone too

IMG_4659.JPG

The cursed column and beam

IMG_4661.JPG

The workers accidentally scratched the laminate flooring! Heart pain :( Can this be repaired using some filler?

IMG_4668.JPG

Uncle sent his workers to dismantle the master bedroom wardrobe, cupboard and bedside tables today.

Bedside tables gone

IMG_4654.JPG

Wardrobe & half-height cupboard gone too

IMG_4659.JPG

The cursed column and beam

IMG_4661.JPG

The workers accidentally scratched the laminate flooring! Heart pain :( Can this be repaired using some filler?

IMG_4668.JPG

Who came? The ah nehs?

Must tell uncle about laminate flooring. May have to replace that piece as it's unlike parquet which can be sanded down.

My heart sinks... :(

A chinese and indian guy came.. This is a pretty bad scratch.. and at a very prominent area as well... Haven't manage to tell Uncle yet..

Yah, sad man. Actually there are 2 scratches if you look carefully at the photo. One long one, and a shorter one near the top.

Anyway, after the dismantling job was done, booy and I made a trip down to S & C again. Melvin told us that the Univonna coffee table that we are eyeing is custom made for Univonna, so he won't be able to get it for us because for such cases, he needs to order in batches of 20. So we gave up and chose another one from the catalogs. It's also white with glass on top. Not as nice as the original one, but for half the price, we can't really complain.

We also bought our bedframe and dining table & chairs. Will post the photos tomorrow.

Oh... yah, it's a column, but there's supposedly a beam running across the top too. That's because the top shelves are also of a shorter depth.

that same column we were talking abt....aiyo...has a beam 90degrees.

FSM wants us to seal it completed!!!

/faint...so thick

My heart sinks... :(

A chinese and indian guy came.. This is a pretty bad scratch.. and at a very prominent area as well... Haven't manage to tell Uncle yet..

Chinese old uncle? It's a different removal team from mine.

Try to tell Uncle early so that he can rectify it.