Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My bro and my study tables are from Ikea... my dad's and my sis are from V-hive.

The V-hive ones are more sturdy and definitely look of better quality.. BUT the people gave us quite a bit of trouble. My dad's table only arrived 2 months after the initial delivery date.

The Ikea table in the living room is already sinking in the middle... it was already like that after 3 months. :)

Ivy, her ROM photos on FB...

Booy, u too modest lor...no pretty face no matter how to make up also can't cover the ugly face leh...

The ones in facebook are the nicer ones. The ugly ones are hidden.. And the nice ones also have touch up, that's the wonder of technology...

:good::good::dribble::dribble:

PD is pretty, so your wedding photos will also be nice nice..

My bro and my study tables are from Ikea... my dad's and my sis are from V-hive.

The V-hive ones are more sturdy and definitely look of better quality.. BUT the people gave us quite a bit of trouble. My dad's table only arrived 2 months after the initial delivery date.

The Ikea table in the living room is already sinking in the middle... it was already like that after 3 months. :)

What Ikea table are you using?

The ones in facebook are the nicer ones. The ugly ones are hidden.. And the nice ones also have touch up, that's the wonder of technology...

PD is pretty, so your wedding photos will also be nice nice..

What Ikea table are you using?

PD will be super happy whan she see this...she sure what present u want!!wahahahaha...:P

PD will be super happy whan she see this...she sure what present u want!!wahahahaha...:P

hhaha... No chance to talk to both of you at F4 house... I will tell her what I want when I see her next time.. :)

My 3-drawer ikea cabinet also collapsing lor! The internal is just crappy.... no wonder its cheap. *pouts*

My 3-drawer ikea cabinet also collapsing lor! The internal is just crappy.... no wonder its cheap. *pouts*

aiyo.. All of you are scaring me.. :unsure:

Hooray! Another decal of mine arrived.. This time round within 2 working days.. Efficient! :good:

which one did you get??? show show quick!!!

Finally have some time to try out the new things in our home.. Verdict as follows:

Electrolux washing machine

It's very quiet while washing... And very clean as some of the stains were gone.. But it seems to take too long to complete one full cycle.. Took almost 2 hours to complete one wash... Though this front load washing machine is supposed to save water, but it will consume more electricity in this way.. hmmm..

As the washing machine took too long to wash, so we went out to have lunch while the washing machine was washing.. When we came back, we got a shock as the washing machine went off the washing machine base and straight down to the kitchen floor.. Perhaps the washine machine is too powerful that the vibration shook it all the way down.. So now we pushed it further into the washine machine base and shall monitor the next round.. Well, good news is that, the washing machine completed its wash successfully despite the small fall...

Fujioh hob and hood

We tried the Fujioh hob and hood as well.. The biggest flame of the hob is very strong.. Flame was so strong that it scared me for a while.. So I didn't ON to the fullest, I think only half of the fullest potential... The hood is not too bad as well esp. when it's ON to the biggest strength.. But too early to tell how good the hood is as I didn't cook a big big meal...

nice decal wor...

Oops the WM fell...mine also for a full cycle takes about 2hrs...so i trim it down to half a cycle.

Time for you to get some decals too.. :)

There's a economy mode, so we will try next time.. But half a cycle will be clean?

Time for you to get some decals too.. :)

There's a economy mode, so we will try next time.. But half a cycle will be clean?

i will rinse thru the clothes 1st...but realised that half cycle they also rinse 3x...i tink should be fine :)