Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

last time i got doggy wanna give away u never response?i should have give it to u ah!

ya by the time i saw it, already posted given liao...i want a doggy one.... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Day 38 since reno starts...

Deed is doned-ed, the children had fun watching the charcoal burning and the pineapple rolling....best thing my eldest one help to shout, "HUAT AH"

going back to unpacking and arranging....today will be cooking 1st dinner here hmmm maybe chicken rice?!

updates on rectification....

tiler(ah hui?) is here to fix up the pipes area and his eyes very sharp, saw the area where the air con people destroy his beloved tiles, volunteer to fix it for me... lucky got all these sharp eyes to help note all these faults....

Cheers!!!! :drunk: Its a GOOD day today!!!! :dancingqueen:

last time i got doggy wanna give away u never response?i should have give it to u ah!

Wah.. How cme u always got things to give away one? :P The doggie, the sheep skin, etc etc. :P

Day 38 since reno starts...

Deed is doned-ed, the children had fun watching the charcoal burning and the pineapple rolling....best thing my eldest one help to shout, "HUAT AH"

going back to unpacking and arranging....today will be cooking 1st dinner here hmmm maybe chicken rice?!

updates on rectification....

tiler(ah hui?) is here to fix up the pipes area and his eyes very sharp, saw the area where the air con people destroy his beloved tiles, volunteer to fix it for me... lucky got all these sharp eyes to help note all these faults....

Cheers!!!! :drunk: Its a GOOD day today!!!! :dancingqueen:

Congrates congrates! I'm sure u guys will be very happy in ur new home. Ah Hui is so nice to fix the tiles for u. :) Good service from Yeak's staff. :)

Guest poetsdesign
Wah.. How cme u always got things to give away one? :P The doggie, the sheep skin, etc etc. :P

Congrates congrates! I'm sure u guys will be very happy in ur new home. Ah Hui is so nice to fix the tiles for u. :) Good service from Yeak's staff. :)

I am still waiting for new picture

Are there picture again, please share here

:)

Wah, nice house you've got there, preciousjam.

Took a long time to finish your blog (just like rondy's), and your house is big and nicely done up!

Do keep the pictures coming...

Cheers!! :)

I am still waiting for new picture

Are there picture again, please share here

:)

Wah, nice house you've got there, preciousjam.

Took a long time to finish your blog (just like rondy's), and your house is big and nicely done up!

Do keep the pictures coming...

Cheers!! :)

thanx!!! pages abit too lor sor :P think once i unpack everything and my place not so messy...will just put up all the before,after photos liao easier to see.... ;) now don't want take photo yet...my place is in a huge huge mess...boxes everywhere....

preciousjam: can can, can look for me. my three female guppies pregnant. giving birth soon i guess

wow your guppies reproduction factory very fast lei...

if government give baby bonus, you sure rich liao!!!!

thanks!this time i will collect from u when i visit at your new place. :D

don't choose all lei...leave some nice niceones for me....

l

some before and after pictures of my house....

View from gate

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

The shoe cabinet

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

Edited by preciousjam

below shoe cabinet got light boh?

never put light....that area is to put slippers, daily wear kind...don't think i want on light there, gonna look ugly.....

Edited by preciousjam