Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

looks like u are settle to spend 100k or more on renovation and purchasing items...

:good: remember to do oven so we can go to your place for bakery class twice a month! :D

i tot its gonna be held at ur house?!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow.... huge transformation aftering seeing the before pics. I like airy and spacious feel.

The toilets are nicely done too.... :thumbs up:

Hopefully I can make a trip up to your place and see. I really want to see. When I visited my MIL, I will go to BP.

ready to shift in already? the after product looks nice and airy. I like your MBR toilet. happy staying in new place!!

ready to shift in already? the after product looks nice and airy. I like your MBR toilet. happy staying in new place!!

thankx!!! already shifted in...so far has been bz unpacking...thoroughly enjoying the new place now...

was hoping to take more photos when the place less cluttered with the boxes...how's yours coming along?carpentry should be coming up soon? ;)

Edited by preciousjam

Hi Preciousjam,

What's the color of laminate/tile you've used for the foyer area? Very nice.

Also, the light switch next to the main-door, did you have to buy it yourself or it comes from Yeak?

Wah very nice and huge for yr unit. Care to share what is the total amt u spent on yr reno ?

Thanks

nobody

Edited by nobody

Hi Preciousjam,

What's the color of laminate/tile you've used for the foyer area? Very nice.

Also, the light switch next to the main-door, did you have to buy it yourself or it comes from Yeak?

the tile for the foyer is from hafary, E915060 closer to black colour they have a few colours for you to choose from...

switch is from Yeak....as long as you go through with him the points, he'll also plan out the switches for you...but you can request also.... ;)

hey preciousjam, looking good!!!Hope everything'ssettled. have u settled on the pri school too?

yours too....you have alot of carpentry in your house and very well done too. :good: ...gonna try for Beacon Primary School....hope can get in...heard that might have to go through balloting :(

take picture to show us with the furniture in! :sport-smiley-004:

definitely esp when all my boxes clear out....

Wah very nice and huge for yr unit. Care to share what is the total amt u spent on yr reno ?

Thanks

nobody

hi nobody! total spend on my reno about 38K...its actually lesser but i don't have the actual figure off hand... ;)

mmm yahor, will keep that in mind when planning!

just remember me!!! i'll be interested....

the tile for the foyer is from hafary, E915060 closer to black colour they have a few colours for you to choose from...

switch is from Yeak....as long as you go through with him the points, he'll also plan out the switches for you...but you can request also.... ;)

yours too....you have alot of carpentry in your house and very well done too. :good: ...gonna try for Beacon Primary School....hope can get in...heard that might have to go through balloting :(

definitely esp when all my boxes clear out....

hi nobody! total spend on my reno about 38K...its actually lesser but i don't have the actual figure off hand... ;)

just remember me!!! i'll be interested....

Ok , 38K . Done by Yeak ?

Edited by nobody

Wow how the worksmanship ? So late still infront of the pc ?

hahaha...getting sleepy liao...

workmanship wise, he's good or should i say his workers are good....so far quite standardized for all the works i've seen including my own house....esp the tiling....

most importantly he is pretty detailed person....will note all the ugly things and try to make it nice....after sales service no 1... :thumbs up:

Darling!

Sing u happy birthday song!

祝你生日快乐

祝你生日快乐

祝你生日快乐

祝你生日快乐!

祝你越来越美丽!

迷死男人, 气死女人!

哈哈。。。。