XiaoBinBin

B&b's Love Nest @ Bishan

The Preview - Part 2

Kitchen

KitchenView2.jpg

KitchenView3.jpg

Kitchen Floor Tile - HTB doesn't really fancy this though

KitchenFloorTile1.jpg

Common Toilet - I don't really fancy the tiles.

CommonToilet1.jpg

Back Window View - That plot of land is for Bishan DBSS. Will be a carpark ie low rise

BackView.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I love photos.. The house looks really like mine.. Except that the opening to the kitchen is by the side, so you can fulfil your dream to create a L-shape cabinet.. But the cabinet looks pretty new from this angle.. More photos of BR?

I love photos.. The house looks really like mine.. Except that the opening to the kitchen is by the side, so you can fulfil your dream to create a L-shape cabinet.. But the cabinet looks pretty new from this angle.. More photos of BR?

@booy

this place was renovated 5 yrs ago so its still pretty much pleasant to the eye.

Nothing fancy from the BR but here it is...

Bed Room - Very bright in the day

BedRm1.jpg

Study Room

StudyRm1.jpg

KIV for MBR :P

keeping the existing floor tiles?

Can't really remember the design of the main floor tiles. htb has this itch to change them to big homogeneous tiles.

And I have the itch to laminate the bedrooms flooring.

Can someone share AhSoon's quotes for tiles and laminated flooring?

Exciting times indeed! Congratulations!

Your place's near Bishan North Shopping Mall I suppose - the lor mee at one of the kopitiam there kinda rocks!

Excited Excited....

Going to collect keys on 4th May!!! :yamseng:

Counting down 11 days!!!

DIY Project

The other day I was counting the number of pair of shoes I have....more than 20!!! And HTB said he has probably more than 10 pairs!

OMG...storage crisis!

I like to keep my not-frequently-used shoes in the shoe box but sometimes you just don't get the same sizes of boxes.

Did some reading and magazine flipping...found a IKEA shoe box that is W23xD35xH16cm (about the width of two really really slim shoe boxes)

Quite a big shoe box than normal right? The trick is...I'm a size 3-4 so I can fit two pairs of shoes in one!

Even if I can't fit all shoes in the cabinet, I can always stack in the storeroom neatly.

PS: It has a clear front view that allows you to see what's inside. And its washable!

Whether this works or not...we shall see...hahaha :P

For those kind of shoe boxes, you can check out Howard Storage in Harbourfront Shopping Centre or Parkway Parade Shopping Centre.

They carry a few brands and of different sizes.

IKEA one has only 1 size right?

Exciting times indeed! Congratulations!

Your place's near Bishan North Shopping Mall I suppose - the lor mee at one of the kopitiam there kinda rocks!

There are three kopitiam...which one? Haha I'm nearer to crazy ang mo. The fries w vingear powder...POWER!

For those kind of shoe boxes, you can check out Howard Storage in Harbourfront Shopping Centre or Parkway Parade Shopping Centre.

They carry a few brands and of different sizes.

IKEA one has only 1 size right?

Didn't know about the boxes @ Howard...I shall check it out! Thanks!

IKEA has only 1 size - quite big.

I bought a board from daiso and halved the box diagonally...one pair flat on box the other pair slanted.

Cost price per box = $15 divide 4 + $1 = $4.75

There are three kopitiam...which one? Haha I'm nearer to crazy ang mo. The fries w vingear powder...POWER!

Didn't know about the boxes @ Howard...I shall check it out! Thanks!

IKEA has only 1 size - quite big.

I bought a board from daiso and halved the box diagonally...one pair flat on box the other pair slanted.

Cost price per box = $15 divide 4 + $1 = $4.75

$4.75 per box sounds expensive leh. I ever purchase clear plastic boxes from an online bulk purchase at only about $1.50 per piece i think. I am a size 5 each box can squeeze about 2 pairs flat shoes. I'll try to take picture to share later.

$4.75 per box sounds expensive leh. I ever purchase clear plastic boxes from an online bulk purchase at only about $1.50 per piece i think. I am a size 5 each box can squeeze about 2 pairs flat shoes. I'll try to take picture to share later.

$4.75 is not cheap indeed...imagine 20 pairs of shoe = 10 x $4.75 ....OMG

And HTB wonder why I have to put in a shoe box in the first place...hee *neat mah!*

Is the plastic box firm enough? Looking forward to see your idea

Thanks Ivy!!!

Edited by XiaoBinBin

$4.75 is not cheap indeed...imagine 20 pairs of shoe = 10 x $4.75 ....OMG

And HTB wonder why I have to put in a shoe box in the first place...hee *neat mah!*

Is the plastic box firm enough? Looking forward to see your idea

Thanks Ivy!!!

i like to put my shoes in shoebox too.

bad thing shoe shops' shoebox are opaque so when u open the shoe cabinet, i'll be standing there wondering which is which.

so to make things easy, i take polaroids of the shoes and stick it on the box itself. haha crazy right? i just LOVE shoes.

i like to put my shoes in shoebox too.

bad thing shoe shops' shoebox are opaque so when u open the shoe cabinet, i'll be standing there wondering which is which.

so to make things easy, i take polaroids of the shoes and stick it on the box itself. haha crazy right? i just LOVE shoes.

i told htb about how my gal friends do the thing of sticking photos of shoes in front of box

he couldnt believe it and said "only girls will do such organised stuffs"...heee

Now I'm thinking of customising the shoe cabinet. we need a sliding door type to minimise space.

not sure if it worth doing Zig Zag (cant fit a shoe box but must fit htb's shoes) or stay with the old school style