Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mumulovenest

Mumu Love Nest

i think it looks very lonely up there hahahaha dunno leh, i not very good with ID.

ur wardrobe no doors?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i also think the lack of color could be the reason.. like too bland hor?...

hopefully the end result will be better.. n will be putting lotsa green ornaments ard.. hope that will liven the place up..

The 'bland-ness' is good cos you can add in your accent colours ie.. green throws, green little here and there. Will definitely liven up the place. Overall, I like what your ID has drawn up.

i think it looks very lonely up there hahahaha dunno leh, i not very good with ID.

ur wardrobe no doors?

haha.. ya lo.. looks a bit lonely.. but i will be adding ironing board, laundry basket n clothes stand to accompany it in future.. hehe..

wardrobe no door.. want to make it open concept.. but super worried abt e dust! super high maintenance!!

The 'bland-ness' is good cos you can add in your accent colours ie.. green throws, green little here and there. Will definitely liven up the place. Overall, I like what your ID has drawn up.

hehe.. thanks!

The 'bland-ness' is good cos you can add in your accent colours --> thats wat my hubby say too.. have already start to keep a look out for green stuff liao.. haha..

never mind, you can go to IKEA website for more small small lively accessories to spice up your home. tink it will look very lovely. but your white theme looks very nice. you got no kids at the moment right?

never mind, you can go to IKEA website for more small small lively accessories to spice up your home. tink it will look very lovely. but your white theme looks very nice. you got no kids at the moment right?

hehe thanks! no kids yet.. i want to enjoy honeymoon period first.. haha..

Very open concept… lookin nice, but I guess it’s not easy to maintain..

I'm a lazy person... :P

MBR toilet using see thru glass???

Anyway, my cousin regrets doing that…

Quite inconvenient, coz need to close main door when using toilet…

Any mirror(s) in the MBR?

Very open concept… lookin nice, but I guess it’s not easy to maintain..

I'm a lazy person... :P

MBR toilet using see thru glass???

Anyway, my cousin regrets doing that…

Quite inconvenient, coz need to close main door when using toilet…

Any mirror(s) in the MBR?

yes yes, we figured that it will be hard to maintain.. but we are giving it a try nevertheless..

eh, should b ok for now ba.. cause only me n hubby living together.. :P

will see if i can install a roller blind inside e bathroom for future use..

i have 1 mirrors in my bedroom.. beside e toilet, above e cabinet (picture 2)..

nice design lots of glass and open concept kitchen but all white is hard to maintain.

ya lo, sometimes i felt that we are creating a 'suicide' design by having all e hard to maintain combination.. 8|

open concept + white + glass..

hope that we will be discipline enough to do all e cleaning... :sport-smiley-003:

i mumu, i see that you can post the pics now.

nice design concept!

a bit discrepancy in the drawing of kitchen, in the full kitchen view, there is no breakfast table/island, but there is those in other drawings.

i mumu, i see that you can post the pics now.

nice design concept!

a bit discrepancy in the drawing of kitchen, in the full kitchen view, there is no breakfast table/island, but there is those in other drawings.

hehe, yeah, i use photobucket for now..

e ID purposely do that one.. he want to let us see e kitchen in 2 diff angle..

if he put breakfast table then it will block e view of e sink, stove..

ya lo, sometimes i felt that we are creating a 'suicide' design by having all e hard to maintain combination.. 8|

open concept + white + glass..

hope that we will be discipline enough to do all e cleaning... :sport-smiley-003:

Hi mumu,

My house is also a combination of black and white. Mostly is white, this will make the house look brighter lor. Trust me, it will be nice. And somemore, I have a gal lor.

Hi mumu,

My house is also a combination of black and white. Mostly is white, this will make the house look brighter lor. Trust me, it will be nice. And somemore, I have a gal lor.

hehe.. thanks for e encouragement!

oh btw, my hubby say the tiles are from safari surface @ 15 defu lane.. heard before?

i understand there is a hafary.. so dunno did he hear correctly a not.. cause hafary and safari sound similar..

Hi mumulovenest,

The 3Ds are beautiful. Just my own opinion in response to the "missing element" you were wondering of - I think a stylish but understated pendant light above your dining table will help to spice things up a bit. oh yes, looking at your pics again, I recall seeing a clock during one of my home shopping sprees which will fit your theme very nicely (but you may not like my taste la.) I did a modern minimalist theme for my apartment, and always felt that getting a few accessories here and there (i.e. showpiece lightings, art pieces, clocks) help break the monotony somewhat. Key is not to overdo things, but try to fuse these extra purchases into your deco. In any case, hunting for the right pieces can be a really fun process!

Look forward to seeing more pics from you!

3D Pics out~ somehow feel that something is missing but cant pinpoint wat is it..... :dunno:

Living/Dining Room

Edited by oohaahcantona10