Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Wa they now still got go roadshow! biz getting bigger lol. anyway Z.L is leslie lo, he is the boss of the company. Joyce im not sure. you need to make sure who is handling your reno all companies got black sheep. (not saying joyce or any one) i can only share with you about leslie cause he is my id. u can read my posting .

Hello Lucia, We just finish our appointment wit leslie n jeremy. this is our first appointment with them. very impress with this first appointment. kind of happy to know that as per what you said the price given is really market price and with better items and we felt that even on design part, they are very good with it giving alot of options to a single plan. we feel comfortable with them but still we need more feedbacks from everyone that has engage them. our TOP will be coming March so we are abit rush. can everyone please post more of the pros and cons of engaging them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Lucia, We just finish our appointment wit leslie n jeremy. this is our first appointment with them. very impress with this first appointment. kind of happy to know that as per what you said the price given is really market price and with better items and we felt that even on design part, they are very good with it giving alot of options to a single plan. we feel comfortable with them but still we need more feedbacks from everyone that has engage them. our TOP will be coming March so we are abit rush. can everyone please post more of the pros and cons of engaging them.

Ar well its up to different people.i feel that their way of working suit me so i get them to do my place.

and also they are good with dateline and able to help me save on some items with their design.

So i feel that they are good.

enovy10 the wardrobe i remember its about $1440 with the soft slam hings , glass drawers , internal got colours to chose and also the pigoen holes for folding the clothes and the study table $900. That time u should do toghter. this time i think they pack like ****. they just finish one of my friends place.

Most company will be very busy due to the rushing of IR. i tried calling Zl for appointments but have to wait. And most of the us here will be like what, starting reno after chinese new year! thats going to be war. Most of the companies i went to all fully book for chinese new year. i was told that this year was the best year so far having many new Tops. I hope that if any designer from colours see this pls contact me asap cause i wish to have time to compare more quotes and also pin down a confirmation before Chinese new year.

Most company will be very busy due to the rushing of IR. i tried calling Zl for appointments but have to wait. And most of the us here will be like what, starting reno after chinese new year! thats going to be war. Most of the companies i went to all fully book for chinese new year. i was told that this year was the best year so far having many new Tops. I hope that if any designer from colours see this pls contact me asap cause i wish to have time to compare more quotes and also pin down a confirmation before Chinese new year.

ya most of the ids out there are all busy at this time of the year. leslie side has been busy since late last year. there is something we must respect if that this company dont overload themselves for the profit. they are so far really nice to me, giving me calls to check on to see if any defects on things. maybe because they are still small in scale.

do give them a call rather then hoping their id to see ur write out. CNY coming liao wish all the best. dont think will online for sometime. lots of things to prepare.

Happy CNY everyone.

Hi All,

After reading all your posting, decided to contact them for a prelim quote before deciding. However, find that they seems quite reluctant to give quote 1st before meeting up (although I've already tell them my basic wishes, give them floor plan and tell them ideal concept and the rest design could be up to them). Do you guys face this as well? They keep insisting that they will give me quote when meet up. I thought as I will have do total revamp for my new home to be, the price must be in the correct range before we proceed further, if not how to gauge hur? Coz if over budget too much, further discussion will only be a waste of time correct?

Happy new year all, i am not so sure about you but i prefer to meet up first rather then having them to send me quotation when i have no clue what they are really offering and how the design works. i was then on a tight budget when i met up with them. we sit down and went thru many options to find way to cut cost. we took them up its because we are impress with the time they willing to spend on us. for most ids we went to, they just give use discount on what they are offering rather then really spend time to change the design and floor plans to meet our budget. thru them we learn more of what we can really do with our home at the budget we have got. End up with our love nest ready. but again everyone is different so just see which way suits you the best.

ya most of the ids out there are all busy at this time of the year. leslie side has been busy since late last year. there is something we must respect if that this company dont overload themselves for the profit. they are so far really nice to me, giving me calls to check on to see if any defects on things. maybe because they are still small in scale.

do give them a call rather then hoping their id to see ur write out. CNY coming liao wish all the best. dont think will online for sometime. lots of things to prepare.

Happy CNY everyone.

Lucia, you are so wrong about them STILL being small scale. when i was on the way to work few days back i saw their company lorry(now even got lorry already). they also did check up on me for defects. you gave them so much jobs already sure they must curry you more (kidding).i have not help them promote yet. maybe soon, 1 of my friend will be getting keys in march. so i ask them check out with jeremy. this website used to be a must but after ther reno is finish, never want to log in again. i already got what i want ........

*we shall see if a year later will they still be so good to call us for defects.* (Don think too much)

The wall feature they will use the remaining materials if any left and add some glass or mirrors to form the wall feature. not sure if everyone gets it. u can try asking but just say you saw it in the forum dont mention about who or which address client say.

Feature wall??? How come i dun get any free? :(

Maybe i chop their price too much liao,keke!

enovy10 the wardrobe i remember its about $1440 with the soft slam hings , glass drawers , internal got colours to chose and also the pigoen holes for folding the clothes and the study table $900. That time u should do toghter. this time i think they pack like ****. they just finish one of my friends place.

sorry suddenly too many posting here cant find your reply. i am getting them to do my stuffs but have got to wait till march before they can handle my things.

thank you

Lucia, you are so wrong about them STILL being small scale. when i was on the way to work few days back i saw their company lorry(now even got lorry already). they also did check up on me for defects. you gave them so much jobs already sure they must curry you more (kidding).i have not help them promote yet. maybe soon, 1 of my friend will be getting keys in march. so i ask them check out with jeremy. this website used to be a must but after ther reno is finish, never want to log in again. i already got what i want ........

*we shall see if a year later will they still be so good to call us for defects.* (Don think too much)

Ok lo, they are abit bigger now. I strongly agree with you that they should really carry me since i help them so much. they should give me some more free gifts or even send me a hamper next month.

about the follow up on defects, sure they will. they did my friend place for 9 months plus and they keep on follow up and that is how i ended to know them. following up on us will get them more sales. why not.

k20, you chop them sure they got no more money for your free feature wall.

hi all this is my first time doing up my own place. so many things not sure how to do it. being following this posting for sometime. i am getting my keys in march, when do i need to contact them to go see the quote. should i wait till i get my keys before asking them to come have a look. i need to move in by may 15th. is there enough time. help needed.

I got lobang for TV and fridge.

Hi, appreciate that you can pm me details of your lobang.

How about other lobangs like ceiling fans, aircon, washing machine and dryer, curtains, speakers, etc

Thank you very much

Been waiting for a quote from them since 7th January but till date still nothing. Each time I check, they say will revert in 2 days. Last email to me earlier last week says that quote will be further delay as they are B Z and tight on their schedule thuz :( Guess nothing very much I can do .I've gone ahead and confirm my previous ID. Sorry, not trying to be a wet blanking here but for me, if they can't follow up promtly now, not sure if they could do it even later :dunno: . Maybe the good follow-up is really when they are at smaller scale.

Guys are they HDB approved company? I cant seem to find their company in the hdb listing.

ya they are, if not no way they cant rdo hacking for our homes.