Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

wahaha.. i just came back from my place.. parquet not done yet.. should be tml bah.. the rewiring more or less done up.. only left the false ceiling

this sat u guys coming ah?? what time??

eh... i hv to attend my cousin's wedding lunch on this sat. Think i can only be there at around 4-5pm...

how abt coffee & red devil?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
eh... i hv to attend my cousin's wedding lunch on this sat. Think i can only be there at around 4-5pm...

how abt coffee & red devil?

eh i anything cos most probably will drop by my place 1st :)

hi all,

any rough gauge on how long each of these processes will take? my renovation seems to be quite slow...2 weeks liao still have not hack and clear finish...

1) hacking and removal of all debris <--- still here...

2) tiling and install sanitary wares (plumbing also?)

3) plastering

4) painting

5) carpentry

6) electricity

not sure if jason can finish by mid dec as promisde as tiling have not even start yet...

Edited by spearhawk

eh i anything cos most probably will drop by my place 1st :)

Bro...what time u will be at your place? I go your place first...yours near to MRT right?

Pm me your address leh.. Cause I cannot confirm can go a not...cause I might still need to go Yishun..

Bro...what time u will be at your place? I go your place first...yours near to MRT right?

Pm me your address leh.. Cause I cannot confirm can go a not...cause I might still need to go Yishun..

eh not really near MRT lah cos tampines central quite big lah and mine place is the other end of the central hahahaha

you let me know what time lah i quite flexible lah moreover from my place go down to my new place only take abt 20 mins drive :)

hi all,

any rough gauge on how long each of these processes will take? my renovation seems to be quite slow...2 weeks liao still have not hack and clear finish...

1) hacking and removal of all debris <--- still here... am here too, after 2 weeks also

2) tiling and install sanitary wares (plumbing also?) just started a bit of this today

3) plastering

4) painting

5) carpentry

6) electricity

not sure if jason can finish by mid dec as promisde as tiling have not even start yet...

i'm not sure what's the workflow also....

and how much time each item needs.....i guess need to see how complicated and how large the area for each process...?

my toilets are soooo tiny, like 1 day can finish 1 the walls....but today they started like at 4pm. :P

jason told me before that tiling will take the longest....after that carpentry/electrical will be very fast one....just install---all wood/laminate will be pre-cut in factory already..

hi all,

1) hacking and removal of all debris <--- still here...

2) tiling and install sanitary wares (plumbing also?)

3) plastering

4) painting

5) carpentry

6) electricity

maybe ur HDB permit got problem? not approved yet?

better ask jason abt it.. cos mine that time also like tat.. ended up Jason ask me to call HDB to complain them.. :)

i'm not sure what's the workflow also....

and how much time each item needs.....i guess need to see how complicated and how large the area for each process...?

my toilets are soooo tiny, like 1 day can finish 1 the walls....but today they started like at 4pm. :P

jason told me before that tiling will take the longest....after that carpentry/electrical will be very fast one....just install---all wood/laminate will be pre-cut in factory already..

Yah i also presume the tiling is taking the longest...well for me at least cos my 2nd floor and staircase doing parquet so Jason did told me becos of that it will take longer than usual :)

maybe ur HDB permit got problem? not approved yet?

better ask jason abt it.. cos mine that time also like tat.. ended up Jason ask me to call HDB to complain them.. :)

Mine done with the hacking by tomorrow liao leh cos i did not hack any walls that requires HDB approval so maybe it's cos of that also :)

eh.. who's coming to kpo my place ah?? cos i'm not sure whether will there be any workers working on sat.. must check with Uncle..

doesnt matter mah so long as you're there hahahaha

i want to kpo...can i...please...pretty please??

eh bro where have you been ? so long nvr heard from you leh so when's your turn ah ?

i hope to start mine next week...getting keys on monday :)

so kopi...glass staircase when?

anyway...paiseh. been real bz wif marriage prep

that one also another headache

Edited by dsman

i hope to start mine next week...getting keys on monday :)

so kopi...glass staircase when?

anyway...paiseh. been real bz wif marriage prep

that one also another headache

eh not so fast le

anyway lucky mine wedding settled ages ago liao i know it's a headache to have wedding and house reno at the same time very hectic hahahaha