Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
that's good :D

I hope the floor tiles can complete by next week..

I'm starting to get a bit kan chiong abt it.. :D

Eh when you informed Jason abt your HO ?

Eh when you informed Jason abt your HO ?

eh.. 5 dec.. i need the house back.. so i think maybe he can give me back like 3 dec?

i only told him we're moving in on 5 dec..

but trust him lah.. should be able to complete on time..

cos 2 more weeks for tiling + wiring

next 2 weeks for carpetry and false ceiling + painting (1 day)

last 1 weeks for touch up

whatever he need.. i already bought :P

just need his permission to deliver to my place wahahahaa...

eh.. 5 dec.. i need the house back.. so i think maybe he can give me back like 3 dec?

i only told him we're moving in on 5 dec..

but trust him lah.. should be able to complete on time..

cos 2 more weeks for tiling + wiring

next 2 weeks for carpetry and false ceiling + painting (1 day)

last 1 weeks for touch up

whatever he need.. i already bought :P

just need his permission to deliver to my place wahahahaa...

Wah if flooring is done the rest should be quite fast bah anyway i was trying to contact GC to go take out my old aircon

so your new aircon fixed already ?

Wah if flooring is done the rest should be quite fast bah anyway i was trying to contact GC to go take out my old aircon

so your new aircon fixed already ?

this friday will install the new aircon.. but behind the aircon unit will be plaster instead of paint.. cos if not, i got to ask gain city to separate the installation into 2 days.. which will cost me $$

anyway chip i nearly went to your place yesterday to kaypo leh cos met up with Jason yesterday afternoon at my new place to talk abt the reno but too bad got things to do so din drop by :)

i did went up my place yesterday and caught Jason there.. :D haha..

i think we will have plently of time to kaypo each other house.. hahahaa...

so when u going to start reno?

plaster for 2 common room - done

50% master bedroom

50% kitchen wall tiles

walls tiles for toliet done...

dsman - when the toliet floor tiles are done, then i take pic for u to @@ the nice effect of the grey solid tiles.. very nice!

awesome

thanks ah

i also wont have grilles. also broke haha

tell me...windows you source yourself or via jason?

this friday will install the new aircon.. but behind the aircon unit will be plaster instead of paint.. cos if not, i got to ask gain city to separate the installation into 2 days.. which will cost me $$

Yes this is the thing i have been thinking also

was wondering if i should pay the $85 to ask them to come down another day to do the installation of the indoor unit

awesome

thanks ah

i also wont have grilles. also broke haha

tell me...windows you source yourself or via jason?

i source via jason one.. very fast.. met the window uncle like 2 weeks ago.. last sat.. my window already up.. he took abt 1 week time to install the window

me and hubby are very impressed with him :D

i source via jason one.. very fast.. met the window uncle like 2 weeks ago.. last sat.. my window already up.. he took abt 1 week time to install the window

me and hubby are very impressed with him :D

I also ask Jason to take care for me lazy to coordinate myself :P

Yes this is the thing i have been thinking also

was wondering if i should pay the $85 to ask them to come down another day to do the installation of the indoor unit

kopi, u got plaster ur walls?

cos i find lah.. if got plaster wall.. then still ok.. cos the by then when u want to change aircon.. 5-6 years times.. it's time to paint the whole house again.. :D

save 85 bucks.. can buy one 5 litre of paint liao hor..

kopi, u got plaster ur walls?

cos i find lah.. if got plaster wall.. then still ok.. cos the by then when u want to change aircon.. 5-6 years times.. it's time to paint the whole house again.. :D

save 85 bucks.. can buy one 5 litre of paint liao hor..

Ya most probably will plaster walls

hmm....see how 1st

but why cannot paint liao then ask them to come fix ah ? is it becos after fixing need to touch up the paint ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Ya most probably will plaster walls

hmm....see how 1st

but why cannot paint liao then ask them to come fix ah ? is it becos after fixing need to touch up the paint ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

ya.. i ask Jason the same thing.. he said cos normally the painting will be done in 1 day..

so i guess.. if we install after painting.. then the trucking how? he got to arrange the painter to come and paint trucking only? haha..

didn't want to bother him abt this.. so i just stick with the plaster + indoor unit

ya.. i ask Jason the same thing.. he said cos normally the painting will be done in 1 day..

so i guess.. if we install after painting.. then the trucking how? he got to arrange the painter to come and paint trucking only? haha..

didn't want to bother him abt this.. so i just stick with the plaster + indoor unit

Oh okie never mind i will check with him again hehehehe :P

I think can de... before Jason hand over..U will definitely have a list of rectification u need him to do. Then tell him hor... the trunking white white...ugly hor... u think paint over will be nicer a not... :P

I think can de... before Jason hand over..U will definitely have a list of rectification u need him to do. Then tell him hor... the trunking white white...ugly hor... u think paint over will be nicer a not... :P

never mind lah.. cos already arrange the aircon to be installed this friday..

by the time i change a new aircon again.. maybe not in the same house? =)