Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

eh.. this thurs uncle jason said the tiles will be delivered to my place..

hacking almost done~ just that the approval to hack my common toliet wall is not out yet..

so this week will be doing the plaster of walls.. dismantle the aircon on friday (kopi, if u are plastering ur wall, u got to dismantle ur aircon 1st, then plaster wall, then install new aircon, hence might need to arrange with gain city for 2 days (1 - dismantle, 1 - installation))

tiling will start on sat morning :) heheehe.. no much pictures to upload since it looks like a warzone.. haha..

will definitely upload more pictures when tiling starts..

So far so good for your reno. heehee.

I hope Gain City will not charge u for 2 site visits ya? Or it is already inculsive as a package?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hope Gain City will not charge u for 2 site visits ya? Or it is already inculsive as a package?

For us, hb also called Gain City to dismantle our old aircon. We traded in our old aircons. There's no additional charge. Our sale person from Gain City told us that there is only additional charge if we want them to come 2 visits, 1 for installing the compressor first and the other one to run the trunking. :)

eh.. don't know wor.. the sales person never mention abt the charges.. so I assume no charge :rolleyes:

For us, hb also called Gain City to dismantle our old aircon. We traded in our old aircons. There's no additional charge. Our sale person from Gain City told us that there is only additional charge if we want them to come 2 visits, 1 for installing the compressor first and the other one to run the trunking. :)

eh.. don't know wor.. the sales person never mention abt the charges.. so I assume no charge :rolleyes:

I have verified with GC sales when I confirmed my purchase. If the dismantling of current aircon timing is different from installing they will not charge you as an additional trip.

But like what rasp said, if you want them to come to install the outdoor unit 1st and another trip for the indoor units then they will charge you $85 for the additional trip.

kopi, if u are plastering ur wall, u got to dismantle ur aircon 1st, then plaster wall, then install new aircon, hence might need to arrange with gain city for 2 days (1 - dismantle, 1 - installation))

Noted thanks in fact i've already told GC sales that i will ask them to dismantle the aircon 1st b4 i can confirm with them when i can ask them to come and install the new ones le

and the sales says no problem just give him a call to arrange the dismantle :)

not very good new..

Just informed by Uncle Jason that I need to re-choose the kitchen wall tiles.. -.-''

not enough stocks... the best part is hor.. the tile shop never inform Uncle abt the low stock.. and delivered the stocks to my house..

-.-'' siao ding dong one.. waste Uncle Jason's manpower to carry up to my place.. now not enough.. waste my time to re-choose...

argh.. hopefully i can get better and nice one.. if not.. should i consider to plaster some part of the walls and do only the impt areas??

Advice needed.. help ah..

not very good new..

Just informed by Uncle Jason that I need to re-choose the kitchen wall tiles.. -.-''

not enough stocks... the best part is hor.. the tile shop never inform Uncle abt the low stock.. and delivered the stocks to my house..

-.-'' siao ding dong one.. waste Uncle Jason's manpower to carry up to my place.. now not enough.. waste my time to re-choose...

argh.. hopefully i can get better and nice one.. if not.. should i consider to plaster some part of the walls and do only the impt areas??

Advice needed.. help ah..

You selected your tiles from hafary ? i had the same problem but luckily they call me to inform me abt it so i will be gg down this fri to select my kitchen floor tiles again sigh.... :(

actually i love that floor tiles leh now have to choose again haiz not sure if got nice tiles or not :(

You selected your tiles from hafary ? i had the same problem but luckily they call me to inform me abt it so i will be gg down this fri to select my kitchen floor tiles again sigh.... :(

actually i love that floor tiles leh now have to choose again haiz not sure if got nice tiles or not :(

i ordered all from sin lek.. sian lehz..

this week busy.. lucky uncle said will help me to make a trip down and get some samples for me to re-pick..

i ordered all from sin lek.. sian lehz..

this week busy.. lucky uncle said will help me to make a trip down and get some samples for me to re-pick..

Oh okie

Hafary ppl (the gal who served me) called me yesterday informing me that the batch of tiles which they reserved for me on Sat got problem so i will have to select again lor :(

finally, settled with the kitchen wall tiles, lucky we went down to select the kitchen wall tiles.. and realised that the shop didn't deliver our common toliet wall tiles.. cos no stock.. re-pick again.. should be delivered to my place tml.. hopefully can start tiling on friday.. my hacking took abt 1 week plus.. -.-''

left 7 weeks..

finally, settled with the kitchen wall tiles, lucky we went down to select the kitchen wall tiles.. and realised that the shop didn't deliver our common toliet wall tiles.. cos no stock.. re-pick again.. should be delivered to my place tml.. hopefully can start tiling on friday.. my hacking took abt 1 week plus.. -.-''

left 7 weeks..

Wah lao why they did not bother to call you and inform you wor ? at least call Jason to inform him mah

thats what Hafary did, they called Jason and Jason ask them to give me a call to inform le

Wah lao why they did not bother to call you and inform you wor ? at least call Jason to inform him mah

thats what Hafary did, they called Jason and Jason ask them to give me a call to inform le

cos my case is handled by a newbie.. my kitchen wall tiles not enough, also sent to my house.. ended up we decided to use a different white tiles for the wall where the kitchen cabinets will be.. just tat the original tiles is 3D type :D

this newbie.. hai si ren... toliet tiles no stock also never send.. not enough one.. then send..

until Jason discovered that the kitchen tiles delivered not enough..

Actually Jason said will get a few sample tiles for the kitchen for us to select.. so we no need to make a trip down..

but later i think think.. better don't.. go down ourselves and ensure everything is done properly.. lucky~~ then we found out the toliet wall tiles never deliver..

heng ah.. if not i really big head

cos my case is handled by a newbie.. my kitchen wall tiles not enough, also sent to my house.. ended up we decided to use a different white tiles for the wall where the kitchen cabinets will be.. just tat the original tiles is 3D type :D

this newbie.. hai si ren... toliet tiles no stock also never send.. not enough one.. then send..

until Jason discovered that the kitchen tiles delivered not enough..

Actually Jason said will get a few sample tiles for the kitchen for us to select.. so we no need to make a trip down..

but later i think think.. better don't.. go down ourselves and ensure everything is done properly.. lucky~~ then we found out the toliet wall tiles never deliver..

heng ah.. if not i really big head

Wah suay leh lucky Jason realised the tiles not enough else lay halfway then realised faintz

ya i think it's better to go select yourself, see with your own eyes better hehehehe :D