Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

there you go new!! haven't start reno, can sense your blog gonna break record liao...

scary man!! h1n1 strikes but its a timely as i think everyone might start to lapse in the hygiene part....

agree with Ivy babies very cute...good to plan in advance....my cousin also thought they will enjoy first so did their house till left only one room...den accident...have to partition one room and do up grills for future use.... 2 renos in about a year's time....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
she wont one la,i know her so well,haha

All the better to "bu ke qi" and whack u harder. :P

Anyway, new, if u really hack the whole kitchen wall away, won't ur guests be greeted with ur laundry when they step into the house? :P

see la....only 1 day already 2 pages....you very popular lei!!!take your time slowly reply...later then i "fan" you....

Hi new, so you won't be considering jaskel's contractor? Have to admit that his house is very nicely done up :wub:

wa really die la.. how to reply like that!!

got to one by one quote liao!

eh, all kind people here, pls, leave this blog for 15mins can?

let me reply first pls pls

aiya, u just click on the "quote button" for all the msgs u wana reply to.. It'll change from blue to red color. Then click "add reply" at the bottom of the page. Then all the quotes will appear in a single reply. :)