Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

yalor u finish reno le ma.. me also dunno who lor.

he so serious u know! scare me ah.

eh i go take pic show u.

usually the corner is done by using those round corner plastic to hide the sharp edges.

but yeak do swee swee 90degrees so dun need the plastic.

u wait ah.

** see my post #2 for the master toilet tiling. u will see the corner is one line, different colour.

thats the plastic im talking abt.

OIC...i got it liao....know what you mean....Yeak can be very serious one...esp think your house ar, he really stressed...when i see your post about him scolding everyone which i don't usually see....you ar don't spoil his market....your house still in his hands lei.... :no:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe he stressed abt answering my calls.

i think i also scared to see his name appearing on my phone now lei!

dunno wat he wan to scold me somemore! hehe...

i changed changed a few designs until he picked up my calls n goes: 又要换什么了啊。。

he wont one la, i told him i trust him more than i trust my man. haha!

hahahaha....yours will be the next showroom liao....next time you must say "this thing i want one and its cost me more", easier....looking at you 90 degree, i also thinking to myself should have ask yeak do for me also.....when i saw your zebra and tiger tiles, thought that ah hui design for you lei....

Hey you got a built in oven! Easier to bake 2 cakes at the same time. Both oven and hob so shiny and bright but nice buys there.

Bought these 4 items from Turbo warehouse sales at Loyang.

Smeg Oven - $1419 ( RP $2846.20 )

Smeg Hob - $438 ( RP $877.40 )

3690688826_4e8dab7fda.jpg3690688616_fc7e516960.jpg

Turbo Washing machine 8kg - $999 ( RP $1382 )

Turbo Dryer 7kg - $568 ( RP $782 )

3690688564_0202db82b1.jpg

great buy there! SMEG is one of the dream brand i like!

Think of it as an investment in terms of electricity bills you be paying. I think the bill will be lower this way cos not much electricity consumed this way.

hehe guess i must get used to using my expensive oven soon!

but i better keep my cheapo powerpac oven jus in case haha..

its precisely the shiny shiny thing that attracted both of us. we like bling bling!

If you wash in bulk then you save more this way for drying the clothes at a go le. :) I always wash in bulk 2 times a week. So its pretty moderate seriously

:notti:

ya ya.. instead of 4hrs, i only need 75mins!! yeah!!!

but hor add in dryer = lagi more electricity :deal:

hahaha, just gotten a scolding from dear Yeak :P

can anyone tell me who is doing their Bukit Batok house by Yeak?

Not Preciousjam right? u bukit panjang ma.

Yeak said i anyhow said my 90degrees bathroom tiles is free of charge which is not true!

when i said i didnt incur any extra charge, that is becos its already factored in the quotation.

my 2 bathrooms' tiling cost me $3000. so whoever u r :),

minus ur tiling quotation n thats the extra charge i have to pay for the nice nice 90degrees.

not cheap i know, but quality prevails... :)

bukit batok is me.. but no, we never quote you saying it's free.. we just asked him why we our tiling is not done the 90 degrees.. that's all.

actually if there's an option of paying extra to do the 90 degrees, he should had asked first. I am sure many are willing to pay for the "extra charge". btw, the round plastic corner thingy is not the default, just more common. my parents house bathroom, which is not very new and uses lousy tiles had the 90 degrees done also.

anyway, i am not complaining or not happy with him. just feel that wasted a better way of doing thing that can make the house nicer.

oh.. i see. so how did he did ur tiles for the corner?

bua till round lor.... cause our tiles are not white and the round plastic thing only comes in white.