Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

eh dunno true or not but i think they need to use torch to burn the top to make it like it's burned leh

Hmm not sure leh...I see the recipe almost the same...think the portugese egg tart has a caramelized top which accounts for the burnt look?

And yea, the crust is those many layers one...think harder to make than the normal crust...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm not sure leh...I see the recipe almost the same...think the portugese egg tart has a caramelized top which accounts for the burnt look?

And yea, the crust is those many layers one...think harder to make than the normal crust...

finish braking liao call me .... I come over collect :P

hahaha .... egg tart my fav too :)

finish braking liao call me .... I come over collect :P

hahaha .... egg tart my fav too :)

Haha okie...gimme ur phone no this Sat...anytime I got baking goods dat we cant finish i will give u a call :P

dun have built in one . My one is those small type . :)

Ohh...last time I tried to bake using those small type one, tink it's called conventional oven? But didn't really turn out well so now the conventional oven became a white elephant in my house in JB le :P

Haha u can also...but you live quite faraway ma...unless u dun find it a hassle :P

if it's nice i can always drive down mah hee hee but must be nice hor hahahaha :P

if it's nice i can always drive down mah hee hee but must be nice hor hahahaha :P

actually i dunno nice or not one leh...rin and my frens who have eaten them before said nice la...but for me it's still not as good as those u can buy outside one haha...

actually i dunno nice or not one leh...rin and my frens who have eaten them before said nice la...but for me it's still not as good as those u can buy outside one haha...

ya ya rin review not accurate de since he is your hubby

like when my wife bake not nice also have to say nice in front of her Wahahahaha :P

ya ya rin review not accurate de since he is your hubby

like when my wife bake not nice also have to say nice in front of her Wahahahaha :P

Yea lor...so come at your own risk :P

Now baking fruitcake...so tiring...cos doing steambaking to prevent overburning of the crusts...have to keep checking to see the water is still there cos the water kept evaporating

Yea lor...so come at your own risk :P

Now baking fruitcake...so tiring...cos doing steambaking to prevent overburning of the crusts...have to keep checking to see the water is still there cos the water kept evaporating

wah li hai hor think i should sent my wife to your place for training hahahaha

hey did i told you my wife unable to make it this sat cos it's her DND that day ? :unsure: :unsure:

wah li hai hor think i should sent my wife to your place for training hahahaha

hey did i told you my wife unable to make it this sat cos it's her DND that day ? :unsure: :unsure:

no la...i just beginner's level nia haha...

Yea u did tell me...you coming by urself rite?

no la...i just beginner's level nia haha...

Yea u did tell me...you coming by urself rite?

ya can i ? :unsure: :unsure:

think i will reach at 3 pm and run away at 3 plus hahahaha :P

ya can i ? :unsure: :unsure:

think i will reach at 3 pm and run away at 3 plus hahahaha :P

sure u can come by urself, just hope u wun feel bored haha...

u coming wif Simon?

you run away so fast wun get to taste the food leh, cos they will only start setting at 3pm then i think finish setting by 330 :P