Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

sure u can come by urself, just hope u wun feel bored haha...

u coming wif Simon?

you run away so fast wun get to taste the food leh, cos they will only start setting at 3pm then i think finish setting by 330 :P

huh like that ah then i go at 330 le hahahaha simon says he will drop by at 4 - 5 leh so dunno wor :unsure: :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
huh like that ah then i go at 330 le hahahaha simon says he will drop by at 4 - 5 leh so dunno wor :unsure: :unsure:

becos of u .... kopi .... i will try to rush back b4 3pm .... :(

so u not coming to my place after that right .... hmmm ... like that if no one coming then i dun need to clean up that much le :P

phahhaha

Wendy , rachel baking chocolate cake and chocolate brownie recently . Next time she brake again we can exchange exchange ... haha

so u not coming to my place after that right .... hmmm ... like that if no one coming then i dun need to clean up that much le :P

phahhaha

Wendy , rachel baking chocolate cake and chocolate brownie recently . Next time she brake again we can exchange exchange ... haha

Hehe can...

I think I am going to stop baking for this week...very tiring after baking the fruitcake...

First batch didn't turn out very well but second batch and third batch managed to achieve the kinda taste and texture which I want :P

10931_963693318720_1901117_53996851_5382

Cake batter in baking tray

10931_963694506340_1901117_53996942_6042

Baking....for 1 hour ++ for each batch. I made 3.

10931_963694521310_1901117_53996945_1087

Cake! :D

It's worth the while I guess...Rin says he loves it....and I told him abt what you said kopi...abt hubby being biased...and he is denying it... :P

phahhaha

Wah I'm so touched leh Wahahahaha maybe i will drop by after that ? :unsure: anyway see how le cos i need to rush to another place :D

Hehe can...

I think I am going to stop baking for this week...very tiring after baking the fruitcake...

First batch didn't turn out very well but second batch and third batch managed to achieve the kinda taste and texture which I want :P

It's worth the while I guess...Rin says he loves it....and I told him abt what you said kopi...abt hubby being biased...and he is denying it... :P

Wah the 1st pic made me lose my appetite :( Wahahaha :P

Anyway of cos he is denying it in front of you le

*whisper to Rin: Bro i will ask you again in secret on Sat but you must tell me the truth nothing but the truth of your wife baking skills :notti: :notti: * Wahahaha :P

Wah the 1st pic made me lose my appetite :( Wahahaha :P

Anyway of cos he is denying it in front of you le

*whisper to Rin: Bro i will ask you again in secret on Sat but you must tell me the truth nothing but the truth of your wife baking skills :notti: :notti: * Wahahaha :P

okie that's it, no cookie for you next time :P

Just made a tiramisu and it's in the fridge now.. Keeping my fingers crossed it will turn out ok.. Will check tomorrow morning and take some pictures.. :D

Just made a tiramisu and it's in the fridge now.. Keeping my fingers crossed it will turn out ok.. Will check tomorrow morning and take some pictures.. :D

Hehe do share the recipe! I have always wanted to make that...does it require baking? :P

I am stopping my baking operation for a week cos the fruitcake really tires me out haha...

Hehe do share the recipe! I have always wanted to make that...does it require baking? :P

I am stopping my baking operation for a week cos the fruitcake really tires me out haha...

Nope, no baking required.. Will check tomorrow and share the recipe if it's a success. hahaha.. :D

Btw, which part of admiralty is your new place worldangel? I just moved from my parents' place (near 888) to sengkang.. Still have stuff which i haven't shift over, so I do pop by admiralty from time to time to pick up stuff..

Nope, no baking required.. Will check tomorrow and share the recipe if it's a success. hahaha.. :D

Btw, which part of admiralty is your new place worldangel? I just moved from my parents' place (near 888) to sengkang.. Still have stuff which i haven't shift over, so I do pop by admiralty from time to time to pick up stuff..

Opp 888 plaza hehe...

You wanna come over for the housewarming this Sat? If you are free of cos :P

Opp 888 plaza hehe...

You wanna come over for the housewarming this Sat? If you are free of cos :P

Really? Wow.. The Singapore Pools outlet at 888 has sold a few big prizes winning Toto tickets.. :D But sadly, not won by me though..

Will let you know about Sat, have to check with the missus.. :D

Really? Wow.. The Singapore Pools outlet at 888 has sold a few big prizes winning Toto tickets.. :D But sadly, not won by me though..

Will let you know about Sat, have to check with the missus.. :D

Hehe okie...do let me know asap :)

Haha I mentioned wat you said to my hubby and now he wants to go buy Toto tickets le... :P

Hehe okie...do let me know asap :)

Haha I mentioned wat you said to my hubby and now he wants to go buy Toto tickets le... :P

Wah please remind me to buy toto when i pop by your place on Sat hor hehehe :D