Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
true...but that's another 6 mths away haiz...got one in march but only one week then confirm need to go back to sch for the first few days...

going for foodtasting soon for my wedding dinner next year...planning to have it in Peony Jade, anyone been there before?

Eh so other than school holidays you guys do not have any vacation leave ? :unsure: :unsure:

true...but that's another 6 mths away haiz...got one in march but only one week then confirm need to go back to sch for the first few days...

going for foodtasting soon for my wedding dinner next year...planning to have it in Peony Jade, anyone been there before?

We had our wedding at Peony Jade in clarke quay.. :) Do note that they can only take in limited table, max 22 or 23 tables iirc.. Our guests loved the food, and the cosy atmosphere, so no complains about the place. :jammin:

Eh so other than school holidays you guys do not have any vacation leave ? :unsure: :unsure:

got la public holiday lor...other than that unless i take MC, i have to be in school...

We had our wedding at Peony Jade in clarke quay.. :) Do note that they can only take in limited table, max 22 or 23 tables iirc.. Our guests loved the food, and the cosy atmosphere, so no complains about the place. :jammin:

Yea we are aware of the small space but shud be alrite cos we planning to only have ard 20 tables...

But is it very cramped there? And any nearby hotel for us to check into for the nite?

Yea we are aware of the small space but shud be alrite cos we planning to only have ard 20 tables...

But is it very cramped there? And any nearby hotel for us to check into for the nite?

20 tables should be fine, not cramped at all.. As for hotel, Novotel is just beside Liang Court which is a stone's throw away.. You have to check with the restaurant whether they have any package with Novotel for a nite's stay..

20 tables should be fine, not cramped at all.. As for hotel, Novotel is just beside Liang Court which is a stone's throw away.. You have to check with the restaurant whether they have any package with Novotel for a nite's stay..

ic...i m more interested in the stamford merchant road...anyone stay there before?

haha teachers dun have annual leave de...our annual leave is our school holidays lor :P

Wah but hor counting the sch holiday hor wah you annual leave more than me leh :o :o

Wah but hor counting the sch holiday hor wah you annual leave more than me leh :o :o

yea la...but sch holiday usually not full one...the first week and last week still need to go back sch...

but okie la, i tink it's the sch holidays that still keep most of the teachers in service...plus the bonus and pay..otherwise all will run away after 3 years haha...

yea la...but sch holiday usually not full one...the first week and last week still need to go back sch...

but okie la, i tink it's the sch holidays that still keep most of the teachers in service...plus the bonus and pay..otherwise all will run away after 3 years haha...

ya at least got something to look forward to :D

yea...when the going gets tough that's what we do,count down to the next holiday to make us feel better :P

yup yup so this sat you will be inviting your frens as well or it's for RT ppl onli ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

yup yup so this sat you will be inviting your frens as well or it's for RT ppl onli ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Hmm invited my own frens + rin's frens also...cos we catered for 30 ppl...