Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

He left b4 i arrived :(

According to Wendy , U left at 5.15 , then batman arrive at 6+ then left at 7.15 .... I arrive at 8pm .... :(

So sorry to both of u ... couldn’t have the chance to catch up with u guys...

Esp kopi ... very sorry again for not keeping my promise :(

Customs was really very jammed this weekend...when I went back yesterday also..I saw cars lining up and not moving...

Pai seh the veggie dish turned bad when you reached...dunno how come it turned bad so fast...it was alright one or two hours before that :o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Customs was really very jammed this weekend...when I went back yesterday also..I saw cars lining up and not moving...

Pai seh the veggie dish turned bad when you reached...dunno how come it turned bad so fast...it was alright one or two hours before that :o

it's ok .... Maybe i too hungry to detect that ... phahaha

No wonder i fall sick :( Wahahahaha *joking* *joking* :P

Wa pai seh leh...for me nothing happened leh...maybe I am developing a strong stomach also haha...

sianz tomolo need to go back to school liaoz...but after that will go Taka and Ion Orchard to shop shop :D

And Wed my iPhone will be arriving! :rolleyes:

Wa pai seh leh...for me nothing happened leh...maybe I am developing a strong stomach also haha...

sianz tomolo need to go back to school liaoz...but after that will go Taka and Ion Orchard to shop shop :D

And Wed my iPhone will be arriving! :rolleyes:

Hahaha joking le anyway b4 i went to your place i already not feeling well le :) think caught a cold the previous night after i went for my company dnd :(

Hahaha joking le anyway b4 i went to your place i already not feeling well le :) think caught a cold the previous night after i went for my company dnd :(

Oh dear do take care...I think flu virus is going ard again, my dad also recently got it.

Wanted to make shepherd's pie again with my leftover meat but turned out the meat is already spoilt. Had to scrape my baking plan and eat out tonite :(

Eh dun have leh...I just got it today...and it's not even 3GS haha...just the 3G 8G one ;)

Oh Rin say u r iphone supporter .... I always tot u got 1 Iphone liao ... haha

Oh Rin say u r iphone supporter .... I always tot u got 1 Iphone liao ... haha

haha no la...that time i was waiting to support haha...

But all along I have always wanted iPhone...

Anyone knows how I can delete applications which I have downloaded onto my phone?