Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
day 5 after move-in...still lots of boxes lying ard...

i think i will be in the same stage as U when i move in..... :( my things are *killing*....i tink my hubby will *fainted*

i think i will be in the same stage as U when i move in..... :( my things are *killing*....i tink my hubby will *fainted*

haha mine is the opposite leh...it's my hubby's things wich are still lying ard :P he got more boxes than me.

probably cos I have been on the move very often so I don't have dat many things to bring to the hse..

haha mine is the opposite leh...it's my hubby's things wich are still lying ard :P he got more boxes than me.

probably cos I have been on the move very often so I don't have dat many things to bring to the hse..

dun worry the more you move the lesser stuff you will have hahahahaha :lol:

dun worry the more you move the lesser stuff you will have hahahahaha :lol:

I want to pack de but my work ish eating up most of my time/ :(

Rushing 1x e-commerce site + 2x architecture websites T____________________________________________T.

I want to pack de but my work ish eating up most of my time/ :(

Rushing 1x e-commerce site + 2x architecture websites T____________________________________________T.

eh i dun mind helping you pack but you will notice that your comics will get lesser and lesser lor hahahahaha :P

oh maybe you will see your ps3 the last time also Wahahaha

but i will leave SFIV behind lah since me no like fighting games :P

Place we got them is at lightings.com.sg. Not sure whether are they still carrying those 2 fans as both of them are no longer in their online catalogue. They do have the single blade fan though O.O.

Hi Neokorin,

Thank you so much for the info. :good:

Cheers!

Sorry bro cant help you since i've been using granite top for my previous house nvr use solid top b4

so really unable to clean ah ? :(

Tried rubbing on cif le. Maybe I didn't leave it on for sometime before rubbing it off

so fast ??? That's the scary part of soild surface ...

U try MS ?

What is MS? Magic sponge?

I just left my washed frying pan overnight to dry nia >.>

Must invest in a non-cheap frying pan le. That frying came with the ikea cheap pan package haiz >.>

Should have gotten the 365+ series instead

Tried rubbing on cif le. Maybe I didn't leave it on for sometime before rubbing it off

What is MS? Magic sponge?

I just left my washed frying pan overnight to dry nia >.>

Must invest in a non-cheap frying pan le. That frying came with the ikea cheap pan package haiz >.>

Should have gotten the 365+ series instead

Yup .... Magic sponge ... My Magic sponge work wonder for my soild surface . U want to try ? I cut 1 small pic for u tonight jus walk over to collect ?

But not too early k . Cos going over to Newnyew place tonight

Yup .... Magic sponge ... My Magic sponge work wonder for my soild surface . U want to try ? I cut 1 small pic for u tonight jus walk over to collect ?

But not too early k . Cos going over to Newnyew place tonight

Finally clean liaoz. Did alot of massaging (rubbing with sponge) using oils (CIF) leaving over time (1/2hr). Really scare me sia.

The look of the stain prior to cleaning... now it is 98% gone lolx... I still spot a little discoloring but not really that visible to naked eye.

proreno-day007-kitchenshock.jpg

Wah got gathering at newnyew's place~~~ bo jio`~~~

Edited by Nekorin

Finally clean liaoz. Did alot of massaging (rubbing with sponge) using oils (CIF) leaving over time (1/2hr). Really scare me sia.

The look of the stain prior to cleaning... now it is 98% gone lolx... I still spot a little discoloring but not really that visible to naked eye.

proreno-day007-kitchenshock.jpg

Wah got gathering at newnyew's place~~~ bo jio`~~~

I jio nobody wan to go ..... ha ...

me go her house to collect thing :)

Place we got them is at lightings.com.sg. Not sure whether are they still carrying those 2 fans as both of them are no longer in their online catalogue. They do have the single blade fan though O.O.

Hi,

Tried to check at the info u gave on the ceiling fan.....cannot find the "sunflower" type celing fan leh... :unsure: ....!

Any idea/suggestion again ?

Thank you!

Cheers!

:yamseng: