Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

photoshop is gd.

hmm, in reno for example, like if u choose a basin and don't know which tap looks nice with the basin or which position to put the tap is better, take photo of the taps and basin and PS! especially for ppl like me who cannot visualise things very well. this definitely helps alot. photoshop is gd! hee. :)

ya i know it's good and fun too but hor i just doesnt seems to be able to master it leh

my fren taught me that time till he also vomit blood Wahahahaha :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya lor so sianz but luckily i'm in a better company now so at least boss support our decisions better

i kena one boss b4 nvr bring the *ahem* to work leh scare of users scare of this scare of that haiz very difficult to do our job lor especially when it's not our problem or job we also must do :(

heng now still not that bad else i'm the one doing the network also leh *faintz*

for me...hahahaha...i m **** *sway* one....everytime got those boss that need to to pick ****** one...haiz~~~my boss oso the same....when my floor is on FIRE....he wun dare to come down one...until everything is claim....dan he shake his butt and come down.... :curse:

for me...hahahaha...i m **** *sway* one....everytime got those boss that need to to pick ****** one...haiz~~~my boss oso the same....when my floor is on FIRE....he wun dare to come down one...until everything is claim....dan he shake his butt and come down.... :curse:

haiz what to do :( 命苦

eh i doing front end and back end support leh basically 包山包海 leh :(

am currently doing server admin, blackberry support, email admin, IP phone support and of cos user support (which I hate most :( )

the problem with our cert is that we're too specialized le :(

take away my degree and dip also no qualifications in any other fields le sianz :(

Think everywhere now also 'bao sua~ bao hai~' liaoz. Haiz. Maybe that's why the zeus company want us to upgrade ourselves ba, sad i 'bo lui' to further my studies for a career change T_T

haiz what to do :( 命苦

that's y i wan to get out of IT line but i dun think i can now....already rooted to the ground liao.... :( haiz~~~also now got more burden...can totally drop the idea of moving out of IT.....hv to continue slog like slave....i oso 认命liao....

Think everywhere now also 'bao sua~ bao hai~' liaoz. Haiz. Maybe that's why the zeus company want us to upgrade ourselves ba, sad i 'bo lui' to further my studies for a career change T_T

eh i old liao ask me to go study i also can absord at most 50% nia leh :(

eh i old liao ask me to go study i also can absord at most 50% nia leh :(

U still got degree .... not like me ... dip nia .... sianz.... hard to survise in spore :(

U still got degree .... not like me ... dip nia .... sianz.... hard to survise in spore :(

aiya my degree i took part time got it de a very tough 3 yrs lor very shaq work and study at night :(

i oso dip only.....even my consultant...got a degree....hahahahaha...

aiya my degree i took part time got it de a very tough 3 yrs lor very shaq work and study at night :(

Understand ... my wife ask me go take .... but i really super scare i CMI .... That's y still pending

ya...beri tough to part time study n working, esp taking degree...the $$$ spend not small amt...soo cannot afford to "buang"....that's y i dun wan to take up the 'challenge' till now lol....hahahahaha....just took some prof certification...as long can survive through n earn a living....can liao...in IT line...hv to keep climbing n climb....i tire liao...cannot fight with those youngster.... :(

Understand ... my wife ask me go take .... but i really super scare i CMI .... That's y still pending

somemore not cheap leh 12 module 1 module abt 2k plus leh :(

somemore i flunk 1 module paid another 2 k to retake :bangwall: :bangwall:

ya...beri tough to part time study n working, esp taking degree...the $$$ spend not small amt...soo cannot afford to "buang"....that's y i dun wan to take up the 'challenge' till now lol....hahahahaha....just took some prof certification...as long can survive through n earn a living....can liao...in IT line...hv to keep climbing n climb....i tire liao...cannot fight with those youngster.... :(

ya lor haiz bo pian my wife degree holder mah so she expect i have degree also hahahaha :P

Wah....didn't know so many comrades here....I am in IT line also. I think we are the bunch which are the most pathetic.

From C, then to C++ and Visual, Foxpro -> suddenly there is a thing call HTML.....then......asp, aspx, jsp, actionscript......name it, u have it......now have to keep up to date with twitter and facebook.

In five years time, I don't know what the world will become.. From typewriter warrior...we become keyboard warrior.. heehee.

I am actually trained in computer science but have not touched programming ever since I graduated...I hate it to the core...that's why I use my qualification to apply to be a teacher instead... :P