Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hcbing

I think you like to help, not kaypo lah!

Yap yap.. old but expensive flat with high cov too. Buying house at this time really got 'kertok'..bopian leh..need a house ma

Hi pcomaster, PM sent :):dunno:

(I'm not Simon...I'm just being kaypoh :P)

Hi hcbing

Yap yap.. old but expensive flat with high cov too. Buying house at this time really got 'kertok'..bopian leh..need a house ma

As what goverment always say " we buy house to live . not for investment" . haha

Hi hcbing

sigh you are not alone le... really bleed a lot for the flat.... :(

As what goverment always say " we buy house to live . not for investment" . haha

they say like so easy... for us when parting with the $$ is very painful lor~ :~

Hi hcbing

they say like so easy... for us when parting with the $$ is very painful lor~ :~

haha, i can really understand when you say bopian, need a house. cause i also "xim tiang tiang" (heart pain pain) paid up for mine also.

hai, recognise it as market forces man. the crux of it? today u buyer, tomorrow u seller. so "zheng hu" gonna side who man?

jus hope by the time i sell my flat, there's still such thing call COV!

Supersimon27, i already cfm my ID - after 6 IDs and 2 contractors quote.. it all boils down to the chemistry la. my wife and I just very comfortable with the ID and is very open book. so we gonna settle with him. hope i can find time to start my T-blog too

Edited by ne0mesis

haha, i can really understand when you say bopian, need a house. cause i also "xim tiang tiang" (heart pain pain) paid up for mine also.

hai, recognise it as market forces man. the crux of it? today u buyer, tomorrow u seller. so "zheng hu" gonna side who man?

jus hope by the time i sell my flat, there's still such thing call COV!

Supersimon27, i already cfm my ID - after 6 IDs and 2 contractors quote.. it all boils down to the chemistry la. my wife and I just very comfortable with the ID and is very open book. so we gonna settle with him. hope i can find time to start my T-blog too

Great . Do rem to start yr T-blog with flickr so I can follow closely . lol

True true . I also hope when I sell house that time , still got thing call COV . But me quite heng as in my COV 1 k nia :)

Jus saw someone selling ard my area . Val already up 20k from mine . And asking 20k COV :)

Great . Do rem to start yr T-blog with flickr so I can follow closely . lol

True true . I also hope when I sell house that time , still got thing call COV . But me quite heng as in my COV 1 k nia :)

Jus saw someone selling ard my area . Val already up 20k from mine . And asking 20k COV :)

Things to make me feel like flying to Shenzhen and jumping off "fu shi kang" bldg

1. True true . I also hope when I sell house that time , still got thing call COV . But me quite heng as in my COV 1 k nia :)

2. 20k COV

Hi hi

Ya....you are absolutely right.

Heart ache le. :P

Hi Supersimon

Ya, just think of a place to stay better than serving rental lor.

Actually wanted to wait for the price to drop but got panic..houses just got high...higher...

Regards,

:dribble:

Hi Supersimon

Ya, just think of a place to stay better than serving rental lor.

Actually wanted to wait for the price to drop but got panic..houses just got high...higher...

Regards,

:dribble:

That time I also want to wait . But Rachel keep naging that Jaden is going to born soon and we need a lot more space .... and happen the price also drop a bit then buy lor . Really heng bought it . Cos after that the price never come down anymore . ha

not go with him la,he met me there.He went to order furniture there and we went IKEA jalan.

ha . No wonder . He say the furniture there really cheap and good. Too bad I know him only after I move in liao . lol

:rolleyes: oooh time to stop lurking :rolleyes:

Hi dudes and dudettes :D

i spent nearly 3 weeks reading this thread :o

and saw a SUPERcute baby grow up :D (congrats to SuperSimon)

I'm doing research for my sis' resale flat in Choa Chu Kang

Just sent OTP on 7 June 2010

I guess its too soon to hire a contractor,

so I'm doing research for the moment.

Was wondering how soon before I will know the 1st appt date?

and... would like to have Henry's number

Will call him in about... er... 4 months? *heheh*

Thanks to all for this amazing thread...

13 pages of Reno, 10 pages of Jaden (super cuteness),

5 pages on IR, 7 pages for Stocks... :o

Cheerio

:D

Kvn

:rolleyes: oooh time to stop lurking :rolleyes:

Hi dudes and dudettes :D

i spent nearly 3 weeks reading this thread :o

and saw a SUPERcute baby grow up :D (congrats to SuperSimon)

I'm doing research for my sis' resale flat in Choa Chu Kang

Just sent OTP on 7 June 2010

I guess its too soon to hire a contractor,

so I'm doing research for the moment.

Was wondering how soon before I will know the 1st appt date?

and... would like to have Henry's number

Will call him in about... er... 4 months? *heheh*

Thanks to all for this amazing thread...

13 pages of Reno, 10 pages of Jaden (super cuteness),

5 pages on IR, 7 pages for Stocks... :o

Cheerio

:D

Kvn

Hihi , thanks for visiting my thread :) Din expect need 3 weeks to finish wor . lol

Pm send . Just took some Jaden photo over the weekend when i brought him to Ikea . Still inside the SD card. Will upload them during this coming weekend :)

Hihi , thanks for visiting my thread :) Din expect need 3 weeks to finish wor . lol

Pm send . Just took some Jaden photo over the weekend when i brought him to Ikea . Still inside the SD card. Will upload them during this coming weekend :)

i also took many days to finish the 30+ pages last time lor... haha

can imagine that Jaden must be very excited in ikea... hee :)