Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

2 Feng Shui Master

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ivy,

Care to share wif me the bad ones? Please PM me as I m getting one reliable one to re-audit my hse aft I shifted in for 2 years +...Thanks!

Hi Karen

Pm you already

Of course I know those are bad!!

Definitely many things happened!!

Don't anyhow try. The consequences can be worse than expected.

Hi Ivy,

Care to share wif me the bad ones? Please PM me as I m getting one reliable one to re-audit my hse aft I shifted in for 2 years +...Thanks!

Can't really recall. I think about slightly more than a week. How many weeks you need to wait?

Nearly 3 weeks. So what happens if after the house feng shui, I have questions to ask him? Have to wait very long?

Hi, I suggest that it's good investment to pick up some basic FS knowledge such as the Flying Stars analysis if you truly believe in FS.

In the past, I only take instructions without knowing what's going on and the reasons behind. Sometimes, when you need to do minor adjustments, you are not sure if it will affect you because FSM normally don't go into very details and monitor if your life is well. Perhaps Master Chang is an exception here given the good feedbacks I see.

My mum consulted a FSM in year 2000. We went accordingly to his instructions. No great improvements were felt but at least we were living with minimal problems. Then came 2004, a major shift in the flying stars where all readings done in 2000 were void and expired. No one in the family knows how important it is to get a new reading after the expriy and we were strucked by a series of misfortunes.

Till recently, I picked up some knowledge on the flying stars analysis and I started to trace back on the reports done in 2000. He has done the readings correctly, much of which the basic principles are there. My colleague also complained to me that his FS was not working very well as he experienced health issues in his family. I looked at his FS report and it was done in 2003, his report only lasted him one year. We sat down over coffee and review his report, simply based limited knowledge that I have, we are able to see that his FSM's reading adheres to the basic principles of the flying stars analysis. So nothing was wrong just that it's expired after 2004.

Today, I still consult a FSM to review my house, but now I appreciate FS more than ever because when you understand what's going on behind, you have the confidence in your FS report. Consulting 2 FSM can be good and bad. Good is when they give you simillar reports. Bad is when they give you different reports, then who should you follow? Consult a 3rd? Therefore, your basic understanding on FS will come handy in this kind of situations, on a day-to-day basis, a knowledge that lasts you a lifetime.

yah... i agreed with you... we must know little basic about Feng Shui... so we would know all the meaning behind all those adjustment we made to our home.

For me, i always consult my FSM Cain Ow from Celestial Ambience for any problems or questions that I faced... he's very patient answering all my questions... :good:

Master Chang so popular? I need to wait weeks!! How long did you wait?

Can't really recall. I think about slightly more than a week. How many weeks you need to wait?

Pm to you oredi.

You call him also no use, I think. Last time when I call him also no answer to the phone, sms then few hours later got reply.

Master Chang so popular? I need to wait weeks!! How long did you wait?

Ivy1981 and derry,

Wld u all mind pm me your blacklist of fsms who r to con rather than help. Thanks. Btw derry, master chang is the same fsm everyone is chatting fm fengshuiyinyang.com? Kindly pm me his contact.

Thanks again

FD

Yes, master chang is from fengshuiyinyang.com. Ok, will pm you.

Ivy1981 and derry,

Wld u all mind pm me your blacklist of fsms who r to con rather than help. Thanks. Btw derry, master chang is the same fsm everyone is chatting fm fengshuiyinyang.com? Kindly pm me his contact.

Thanks again

FD

Edited by FD1976

Hi all

Can someone PM me Master Chang from www.fengshuiyinyang.com contact no ? I have emailed him about 2 days ago but no reply yet?!!!

Pm to you oredi.

You call him also no use, I think. Last time when I call him also no answer to the phone, sms then few hours later got reply.

Hmm.. my eye pop out when i saw this post!!! :P

So Bank account become fat after mr Chang audit??

Ya lor, thanks to master chang!!

Hi, I suggest that it's good investment to pick up some basic FS knowledge such as the Flying Stars analysis if you truly believe in FS.

In the past, I only take instructions without knowing what's going on and the reasons behind. Sometimes, when you need to do minor adjustments, you are not sure if it will affect you because FSM normally don't go into very details and monitor if your life is well. Perhaps Master Chang is an exception here given the good feedbacks I see.

My mum consulted a FSM in year 2000. We went accordingly to his instructions. No great improvements were felt but at least we were living with minimal problems. Then came 2004, a major shift in the flying stars where all readings done in 2000 were void and expired. No one in the family knows how important it is to get a new reading after the expriy and we were strucked by a series of misfortunes.

Till recently, I picked up some knowledge on the flying stars analysis and I started to trace back on the reports done in 2000. He has done the readings correctly, much of which the basic principles are there. My colleague also complained to me that his FS was not working very well as he experienced health issues in his family. I looked at his FS report and it was done in 2003, his report only lasted him one year. We sat down over coffee and review his report, simply based limited knowledge that I have, we are able to see that his FSM's reading adheres to the basic principles of the flying stars analysis. So nothing was wrong just that it's expired after 2004.

Today, I still consult a FSM to review my house, but now I appreciate FS more than ever because when you understand what's going on behind, you have the confidence in your FS report. Consulting 2 FSM can be good and bad. Good is when they give you simillar reports. Bad is when they give you different reports, then who should you follow? Consult a 3rd? Therefore, your basic understanding on FS will come handy in this kind of situations, on a day-to-day basis, a knowledge that lasts you a lifetime.

Not surprising to me. For me my career income kept going strong ansd steady. Those who backstab me all suddenly disappear or turn nice. I'm still scraching my head!!

Me TOO!! Now my bank fat, fat leh!!