Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

2 Feng Shui Master

I also strongly recommend Master Chang. Very patient, if I don't understand he will explain all over again. He replied all my many many questions over the email up till today. Most of all very knowledgeable and effective. All those friends I recommended to him all came back with good feedbacks.

No wonder, that's why my last email he replied 2 days later....hehe (its you!!)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I strongly endorse Mr Chang too. for that little amount i paid ( i had a very special concession rate), he has done so much . very dedicated and responsible.

I also strongly recommend Master Chang. Very patient, if I don't understand he will explain all over again. He replied all my many many questions over the email up till today. Most of all very knowledgeable and effective. All those friends I recommended to him all came back with good feedbacks.

I strongly endorse Mr Chang too. for that little amount i paid ( i had a very special concession rate), he has done so much . very dedicated and responsible.

I also strongly endorse him!!

Me TOO!! Now my bank fat, fat leh!!

Don't believe, then go and check out la.

Which fsm you talking about?

Really that good? Hard to find nowadays. All talk money, ask something also must pay money.

Don't believe, then go and check out la.

Which fsm you talking about?

Yeah, me too strongly recommend!!

He has audited for me about 2 years ago already but still so helpful to reply my questions over emails and sms. Sometimes I got some auspicious dates from him for certain events and wanted to give him a red packet but he asked me to give to the children's home instead.

Those other fsms whom I've experienced, email them after audit also no reply. Some I've to go through their assistance and so on. Worse still....house audit reports also must wait for 2 weeks (got one even worse, one whole month). I think most of the fsms out there are very greedy to charge sky high on condos and private.

Really that good? Hard to find nowadays. All talk money, ask something also must pay money.

Look no more!! I strongly recommend master chang.

Read what master chang mentioned under "no title" in his website. I think he is trying to tell the fsms not to be greedy. He charged condo and hdb the same.

Yeah, me too strongly recommend!!

He has audited for me about 2 years ago already but still so helpful to reply my questions over emails and sms. Sometimes I got some auspicious dates from him for certain events and wanted to give him a red packet but he asked me to give to the children's home instead.

Those other fsms whom I've experienced, email them after audit also no reply. Some I've to go through their assistance and so on. Worse still....house audit reports also must wait for 2 weeks (got one even worse, one whole month). I think most of the fsms out there are very greedy to charge sky high on condos and private.

haha, i also have a whole list (black), tried and tested and failed like ****. to be fair, alot of them are simply incompetent with too shallow knowledge. some are plain con-man. agree, the consequences can be scary, i used to just anyhow try without finding out properly. one of my geomancer did a one-size-fits-all approach, without even wanting to know my birth details! strangely, he is very popular and i realised a lot of pp have used him, quite successfully though!

How can see feng shui without using birth details? Who is your this geomancer that did "one-size-fits-all"?

ok.... firstly i am still looking for a good FSM.... and had not enaged one before since i haven gotten the keys to my first new home =)

Look no more!! I strongly recommend master chang.

but anyway....... $1888 i just feel is toooooo ex...... simply becos it a condo?

Read what master chang mentioned under "no title" in his website. I think he is trying to tell the fsms not to be greedy. He charged condo and hdb the same.

Of course I know those are bad!!

Definitely many things happened!!

Don't anyhow try. The consequences can be worse than expected.

haha, i also have a whole list (black), tried and tested and failed like ****. to be fair, alot of them are simply incompetent with too shallow knowledge. some are plain con-man. agree, the consequences can be scary, i used to just anyhow try without finding out properly. one of my geomancer did a one-size-fits-all approach, without even wanting to know my birth details! strangely, he is very popular and i realised a lot of pp have used him, quite successfully though!

ok.... firstly i am still looking for a good FSM.... and had not enaged one before since i haven gotten the keys to my first new home =)

So these are just my opinion:

If this master is so commerialized to even advistised in a magazine........ how is he/she different from those people that setup shops in major shopping centre. i mean some of you might have notice, nowadays fengshui shops are flooding most shopping centres. And what they do is they hire some china/msian/sporean girls/aunty and openly pull (hardsell) customers to come into their shop for 'advise'. If you have time you can try going in......... they charges only $3 for 'name reading"? then comes the hard sell buy these and buy that.............

and these 'famous shops' practically has so many article/advertisements you can see them everyday in the chinese evening newspaper................

but anyway....... $1888 i just feel is toooooo ex...... simply becos it a condo?

anyway....... i ask the master zhang mentioned in this forum........ i read some good review from him....... he quoted me $468 or $488 (i cant rem) for my 3 bedders condo. and from the forum, i read that he's someone who will not ask you to buy anything from him = not extra charges

thats the reason i find that $1888 is expensive. =)

when i was choosing my wedding dates, i went to david tong. he charges $100 for my dates....... then he analysize my husband and my bazi........... then we chat for like 5 hours regarding fengshui...... i mean....... these are the things that started 'without money involved'

:o i just gotten a quote from Master Clarice Chan (fengshui advisor for SimplyHer Magz). For my 2+1 condo, she's charging $1888. Bazi analysis is at $188 per pax. Is this the market rate or what?anyone tried her?

HIPPO

too ex =)