Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shingirl

2 Feng Shui Master

Me and hubby both very impressed with both his house feng shui and bazi reading.

At first we only got master Chang to do house feng shui. My god, once he stepped in he could tell by the house that we quarrelled quite often. He could even tell that I am sleeping on the left side of the bed and had irregular period. He also mentioned accurately about our financial!!

My hubby also had his bazi read. Really unbelievable was he could tell my hubby had a mishap that was life threatening at 19!! With our consent, he finally also disclosed that my hubby had many 'tao hua' before we got married, he also mentioned the years until my hubby stopped him. My hubby's face was a bit red....I think there's something he hasn't share with me.....hmmm, I'll find another day to ask master Chang.

My hubby was a bit lazy to follow through what master chang had recommended, most of the instructions were only finished by the fourth day.....and I don't know whether this is coincidence or what, one of my hubby's long time friend who hasn't met for years suddenly suggested a get together at a coffeeshop nearby one evening. Later that night, he happily told me that his friend returned him $750 dollars which he himself also have forgotten!!

So far both of us quarrelled lesser and seems that the last whole week both of us didn't get anymore flu??!! Last but not least.... we tried out a majong session with some kakis over the weekend and you know what.....both of us seldom lose. It seems like our kakis cannot win us? Hmmm....now it sets me thinking .....hehehe

what kind of changes did he recommend to minimise the quarrels? my parents refuse to implement his recommendations partly coz they do not believe a change in the stove position would eliminate quarrels. so the quarrels are still ongoing.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You are impressed by the accuracy of his Bazi reading or his FS audit?

Cuz if it is FS, there has to be some tangible parameters/ results. It also

takes time for Qi to culminate.

Care to share what marvellous thing happened after your FS audit?

Me and hubby both very impressed with both his house feng shui and bazi reading.

At first we only got master Chang to do house feng shui. My god, once he stepped in he could tell by the house that we quarrelled quite often. He could even tell that I am sleeping on the left side of the bed and had irregular period. He also mentioned accurately about our financial!!

My hubby also had his bazi read. Really unbelievable was he could tell my hubby had a mishap that was life threatening at 19!! With our consent, he finally also disclosed that my hubby had many 'tao hua' before we got married, he also mentioned the years until my hubby stopped him. My hubby's face was a bit red....I think there's something he hasn't share with me.....hmmm, I'll find another day to ask master Chang.

My hubby was a bit lazy to follow through what master chang had recommended, most of the instructions were only finished by the fourth day.....and I don't know whether this is coincidence or what, one of my hubby's long time friend who hasn't met for years suddenly suggested a get together at a coffeeshop nearby one evening. Later that night, he happily told me that his friend returned him $750 dollars which he himself also have forgotten!!

So far both of us quarrelled lesser and seems that the last whole week both of us didn't get anymore flu??!! Last but not least.... we tried out a majong session with some kakis over the weekend and you know what.....both of us seldom lose. It seems like our kakis cannot win us? Hmmm....now it sets me thinking .....hehehe

For all those who have PM me for the feedback on the audit done by Master Chang for my house, the answer is amazing, unbelievable and effective.

You are impressed by the accuracy of his Bazi reading or his FS audit?

Cuz if it is FS, there has to be some tangible parameters/ results. It also

takes time for Qi to culminate.

Care to share what marvellous thing happened after your FS audit?

I also strongly recommend Master Chang. Very patient, if I don't understand he will explain all over again. He replied all my many many questions over the email up till today. Most of all very knowledgeable and effective. All those friends I recommended to him all came back with good feedbacks.

For all those who have PM me for the feedback on the audit done by Master Chang for my house, the answer is amazing, unbelievable and effective.

I also strongly recommend master chang from fengshuiyinyang.com

Hi Ivy

Could you kindly pm me the list? Haven't got it from you yet.

tks

Bolibats

same here.. yet to receive the list. pm me,please. thx

PM me the list of bad FSM, please.

Pls PM the list of Bad FSM to me too as I will also be getting a FSM in a few months time. Dun want to get the 'blacklist FSM' to see my house. Thank you.

Edited by bolibats